[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he just the most alpha male in anime history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Gendo_Ikari_by_Darthval[1].jpg (75KB, 800x570px) Image search: [Google]
Gendo_Ikari_by_Darthval[1].jpg
75KB, 800x570px
Is he just the most alpha male in anime history?
>>
>wants to end humanity just so he can see his dead wife

Pretty alpha if you ask me
>>
>>157228659
>obsessed with dead wife
>to the point that he'd end all humanity to see her ghost thing for like 4 seconds
>cared about nothing else, not even his son
>figured he'd become God while he's at it
>couldn't even get rei to do what he said

Alpha? More like delusional psychopath.
>>
>>157228706
I am not only talking about his master plan:
>The way he moves
>His face
>His eyes
>The way he talks to Shinji
>The fact he fucked several girls
>His beard
If he was real every single woman would wet their pussy IRL.
The weird thing about evangelion is how they try so incredibly hard to make the other guy (I can't even remember the name of that inferior male) the most alpha character and they just fail again and again.
>>
>>157228938
Kaji fucking blows Gendo out of the water
>>
>ends the world for some pussy

he's beta as hell
>>
>>157228932
Those are all alpha things except Rei disobeying
>>
>>157228938
the joke is that he put on a tough, cold exterior but he was just as much as a beta pussy as Shinji was
>>
>>157228659
Gendo is the ultimate beta faggot.
>>
>>157228970
What the fuck did you just say?

>>157229031
You know, I think every single 'alpha' or normal male is like that deep inside. The only thing that really matters to gain the alpha status is the exterior.
>>
>>157228938
>Unshaved beard
>Sunglasses indoor
>Act creepy
Don't kid yourself. He looks like that pedo uncle that you keep all the kids away from at the family reunion.
>>
>>157229226
I agree with you about everything except for the unshaved beard part. It's clearly a beard he puts some effort to keep tidy.
>>
he is the ultimate pussy slave
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.