[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tokyo Ghoul Re 125

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 6

File: 017.jpg (205KB, 881x1351px) Image search: [Google]
017.jpg
205KB, 881x1351px
kaneki/ touka lost the virginity?
>>
>>157224013
She died.
>>
>>157224013
Yes.
>>
>>157224013
Watch him cockblock himself in the next chapter.
>>
I thought it was just a kiss, or they have sex and it won't be shown but it's heavily implied they had sex.
>>
>>157224013
Whatever makes Tumblr fujowhales commit suicide is fine by me.
>>
I want Kaneki's dick
>>
>>157225815
You know what would really rile them up? Is if in the last chapter, Touka is pregnant with Kaneki's child.
>>
>>157226797
We know, Touka. We know.
>>
So who did Touka visit in the hospital? It would be pretty shitty if it is indeed Hide and she still hasn't told Kaneki.
>>
>>157227026
from what she said it doesn't seem like she knows hide's where abouts
>>
>>157227026
At this point I doubt she actually visited anyone.

Maybe she was just following the Qs to find out more about Haise.
>>
>>157227280
nah, ishida just retconned it
>>
>>157224013
wait, isn't that going way to fast? what's with this pacing, it's like almost every ships is getting a conclusion way too fast
>>
>>157227026
Hide was eaten alive how could visit him?
>>
>>157225815
Ishida will have to please the readers now that he's finally getting on track with Kaneki and Touka. Just skipping this whole scene would probably make many people angry.
>>
>>157227358
How did you not see this coming from the split moment she was introduced?
>>
>>157224013
>tfw didn't read memeghoul since 6 months
HOLY SHIT TOUKA WON THE KANEKIBOWL
liz, eto, hide, the brown girl, the loli who got her mother killed blown the fuck OUT
>>
>>157227358
>way too fast

What do you want to wait another 50 chapters until finally something happens?

Ishida has been teasing these ships ever since part1.
>>
>>157227505
>teasing these ships
even a character has a feeling for the other it doesn't randomly become reality in the span of few chapters
>are you a virgin
outta nowhere
2 chaps after that they doing this shit
don't deny it's too fast, it's not even 1 volume since they had regular moments with each other
>>
How do we stop Ishida? Ayato and Hinami are going to be next at this rate.
>>
>>157227449
I saw this coming but not in 3 chapters anon, i was expecting a volume or two perhaps, they stay together, fight together..but damn
>>
>>157227711
Calling it, Ayato is going to follow Kaneki and Touka and accidentally see them kissing, at which point Hinami will show up and ask what he's doing/looking at and he will try to usher her away while blushing ferociously.
>>
>>157227711
>Ayato and Hinami are going to be next at this rate
A lot of people are wagering this. But why would this be so bad?
>>
>>157227712
There's no need for them to stay together and fight together for like 20 more chapters. Touka has been in love with Kaneki for a very long time now and waited her ass off for 4 years. Now he's back but still kept avoiding her like a beta so of course she's taking charge and wants to get to second base as quick as possible.

But I doubt that her jumping on top of Kaneki in this chapter was just because she's horny. She knows that he's feeling lonely and wants to be loved so when he almost started crying bitch tears over Hide she decided that it'd be the best to give him that love he desires right the fuck now.

I don't see the problem here.
>>
>>157227711
>tfw Hinami and Ayato are the only ship I like in this
>>
>>157228212
Fucking delete this shit taste. Ayato doesn't deserve Hinami.

Most forced pairing in this entire fucking series.
>>
File: 1467941235786.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1467941235786.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>157224763
Thank you for this post
>>
>>157227711
>Touka wins the Kanekibowl
>Ayato will probably win Hinamibowl
Kirishima stronk
>>
>>157225815
>>157227395
I agree with the first guy, we won't get anything explicit and if we do the most fan servicey thing we might get is a shot of Touka's bare back.
>>
>>157224013
That's Uta.
>>
>>157227859
I wouldn't rule out Touka kissing Kaneki in front of everyone before some major operation.
>>
>>157225815
A shot of clothes on the floor would do it. I doubt he's going to draw it explicitly too.
>>
So who do Touka fuck before Kaneki? She clearly isn't a virgin, was it some random guy? And don't you fags say you know who, because Touka hated him and I seriously doubt she'd ever sleep with him.

Unless he raped her.
>>
>>157229006
I wonder how Tsukiyama would react
>>
>>157227026
If I recall correctly, she had flowers, right?

Considering it was a human hospital the only humans that Touka knows and might care for that jump to mind are Hide, Yoriko, and Nishi's girlfriend.

Hide in a coma seems like the only plausible choice in that list. Maybe she thinks Kaneki would be upset if he knew Hide was in a coma and gravely maimed from being partially eaten by him or something? That his condition is so bad that no recovery is possible, and that it's better for him to forget about Hide.

There aren't really any other human candidates, right?
>>
File: _20170514_204410.jpg (121KB, 728x1029px) Image search: [Google]
_20170514_204410.jpg
121KB, 728x1029px
>>
>>157229120
>Denial
>Ah, how very European of you Touka, a kiss goodbye from me as well Kaneki.
>>
>>157229069
>lusts after Kaneki's dick for three years
>fucks someone else
Yeah, didn't happen. I don't like Touken but get real.
>>
File: 0011.jpg (1MB, 949x1400px) Image search: [Google]
0011.jpg
1MB, 949x1400px
>>157229069
>So who do Touka fuck before Kaneki? She clearly isn't a virgin, was it some random guy

Pic related for the chapter about Kaneki responding to Touka's question.
>Bloom me a flower of my own

This is a pretty overt euphemism implying Touka is still a virgin. Hell, we call it 'deflowering' for a reason.
>>
>>157228644
Kirishima's were a mistake, they only want to get their genitals wet at this point
>>
>>157229120
Can't wait.
>>
>>157229161
My thoughts too. But she had the perfect opportunity last chapter to tell him about Hide, and it would be OOC to keep it from him. Even if Hide was gravely injured I think she would think he had the right to know.

Also with the CCG knowing about Kaneki, they could easily track that Hide was his good friend, and would probably keep an eye on anyone visiting him.

But I don't know who else it could be. Kimi seems weird but seems the only option.
>>
>>157229120
I could see him commenting on how she has Kaneki's sent all over her and then dismissing it in denial.
>>
>>157230689
scent*
>>
>>157230561
>But she had the perfect opportunity last chapter to tell him about Hide, and it would be OOC to keep it from him. Even if Hide was gravely injured I think she would think he had the right to know.

Kaneki is still pretty emotionally unstable and suicidal as is, maybe she doesn't want to upset him further? Albeit, at this stage saying nothing about Hide will damage their relationship if it spills out in the future.

Or maybe Hide is maimed but conscious, and asked Touka not to tell Kaneki about his condition?

>Also with the CCG knowing about Kaneki, they could easily track that Hide was his good friend, and would probably keep an eye on anyone visiting him.

Does CCG know he regained his memories? They still call him Sasaki instead of Kaneki, I'm kind of surprised they haven't broken open the files on the Eyepatch Ghoul yet.

>But I don't know who else it could be. Kimi seems weird but seems the only option.

Yeah, maybe it was like
>>157227280
>>157227317
suggest, just a random occurrence at the hospital of no significance.
>>
>>157227505
>What do you want to wait another 50 chapters until finally something happens?
Well we had to do it for everything fucking else
>>
>>157231011
>Or maybe Hide is maimed but conscious, and asked Touka not to tell Kaneki about his condition?

This would be most likely. I just re-read the chapter where she tells Tsukiyama that he shouldn't let his ego take over and try to force Kaneki's memories back. Along those lines I would think that she wouldn't consider it her place to decide for him if it's best that he knows about Hide or not.

>Does CCG know he regained his memories? They still call him Sasaki instead of Kaneki, I'm kind of surprised they haven't broken open the files on the Eyepatch Ghoul yet.
The higher ups at least knew him as the eyepatch ghoul I believe.
>>
>>157227711
Who would want to stop that?
>>
>>157231270
>The higher ups at least knew him as the eyepatch ghoul I believe.

Right, but it seems they should be disseminating the Eyepatch Ghoul's case file to most the Qs and investigators looking to apprehend Kaneki. That they aren't makes it seem like they haven't realized Kaneki has regained his memories.
>>
>>157231785
And?
>>
>>157224013
I think next chapter will focus on the CCG.

I'm curious as fuck as to what's going to happen to Kuroiwa and his father. They don't seem like the sort to just take their fiance/future daughter in law being abused and literally maimed in stride.

I wonder how Kuroiwa feels about precipitating this by letting Mutsuki know Yoriko is Touka's friend.
>>
>>157224013
>Draw explicitly Mutsuki riding Kaneki's clown with no top.
>off screen Implied sex between main protagonists

Fucking hate when authors do this, I hope we will at least get bed heads next chapter.
>>
>>157236150
>Draw explicitly Mutsuki riding Kaneki's clown with no top

Mutsuki is the closest we've ever gotten to """fanservice""" in this series, if you don't count Shao and Akira's panty shot back in TG.

That being said, Touka was stradling Kaneki in the last scene. Just she's not a slut who immediately takes her shirt off.
>>
File: 010.png (388KB, 913x1300px) Image search: [Google]
010.png
388KB, 913x1300px
>>157236150
I'm rereading re and this is the only kiss scene shown lol
>>
>>157237423
Yeah, lewd stuff Ishida does not do.

I think a change of form now would be surprising.
>>
>>157224013
as hide fag, fuck you touka!
>>
I like how tumblr is on such a high they dont give a shit about their tranny being referred to as "she.
>>
Aura should get a Qinque skateboard
>>
>>157239116
He needs a job after this performance.
>>
>>157238653
Unlike fujoshits who are killing themselves as we speak
>>
>>157224013
And dropped.

Its Eto or tragedy.
>>
Reminds me why kaneki had to run away from a few oggai again? That was a good chance to take out some of them who have become a huge nuisance to goat.
>>
Hide is dead and Touka isn't a virgin. WHICH ONE IS TRUE AND WHICH ONE IS FALSE?
>>
>>157239991
He was weakened and didn't know if more of them were coming or not. Not worth the risk.
>>
I would be upset if they fuck offscreen. (with no clue if they did it or not)
>>
>>157240092
I mean obviously if they do it'll be offscreen, but I would be really pissed off if ishida made it ambigious with no way of knowing.
>>
File: IMG_2075.png (109KB, 500x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2075.png
109KB, 500x542px
>>157239844
I wonder what's the state of this fujo right now
>>
>>157240819
Find him
>>
>>157227358
>every ships is getting a conclusion
What other ship is being confirmed? There's like one other.
>>
>>157239844
Why would they kill themselves, there's still so many other fujobait shows

Like Owari no Seraph.
>>
>>157241287
But fujos are killing themselves too after Owari no Seraph's latest chapter where it was implied that Shinoa has to have sex with Yuu in order for her demonic powers to awaken. There are people who are dropping the series already after that chapter.

The biggest fujobait right now is probably Yuri on Ice.
>>
>>157241555
That's a shitty excuse to drop a series
>>
>>157241090
>>157240819
Why is the name blurred? I really want to know what happened to them.
>>
>>157241876
Tumblr seraphfags hate a female character just because she's in the way of a gay ship. Fujoshits are the worst.
>>
>>157241876
Well, what do you expect from fujos? They would automatically hate a female character that threatens their gay ship. It's precisely why they also hate Mahiru because she's a reminder to them that Guren would never put his dick inside Shinya.
>>
>>157224013
Just this time I really fucking hope that Ishida won't skip this scene. Most people including the japanese readers wanted to see those two finally hook up.
>>
>>157243493
Just wait for him to skip the scene for him to then say at the end of the chapter that he will sell the hentai on his newest website.
>>
>>157229057
A shot of thrown away clothes and a message bubble with "ahh" that points off panel
>>
Since he said "Tou..." is it safe to say the kiss attempt has not been interrupted or there is still the possibility that she got Amon'd.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.