[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A new cult classic.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

A new cult classic.
>>
>>157223694
>new

More like oldie
>>
>>157223735
>2012
>oldie
Fuck you
>>
>>157223796

The days before identity communism feels like an eternity ago.
>>
>>157223694
nah
>>
>>157223694
New?
>>
File: too deep for you.jpg (381KB, 798x900px) Image search: [Google]
too deep for you.jpg
381KB, 798x900px
>>157223694
>>
>>157223694

should've been a 5 min short

at least the ova got the humor right
>>
>>157224173
2010-2013 feels like yesterday to me, despite the fact that the time between 2010 and now is significantly longer than 2006 to 2010 which felt like an eternity. I still hold that if you weren't in before Jan 01, 2010, you're beyond a newfag and into irredeemable cancer territory.
>>
File: agiri 2.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
agiri 2.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
best girl
>>
File: 1491105075502.jpg (122KB, 670x716px) Image search: [Google]
1491105075502.jpg
122KB, 670x716px
>>157223694

New?
>>
>>157225942
>Best thing about the show
>Also the reason it will never, ever get any sort of sequel
Saddening.
>>
File: 1484714010070.jpg (46KB, 308x445px) Image search: [Google]
1484714010070.jpg
46KB, 308x445px
>>157226189

>best thing
>not Yasuna
>>
Am still wondering if that guy who failed the dance really bad died or not.

anyone got the gif?
>>
File: kill me boredom.jpg (197KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
kill me boredom.jpg
197KB, 800x800px
>>
So you thought Kill Me Baby was just innocent, silly fun? Think again. It is, in fact, the deepest anime of the last 15 years, providing a daring and shocking insight in the human psyche.

Enter Sonya and Yasuna, their outward appearance being similar to ordinary japanese school girls, their characters and interactions however resembling the protagonists of plays and novels, by Camus, Beckett and Sarte, both trapped in existential loneliness, the abusive and destructive nature of their bond symbolizing the eternal conflict between the Freudian "Es" (the raw, primitive force of life, Yasuna) and the "Ich" (Sonya's defensive, realistic and rational nature).

Agiri, as the archetypical "Ueber-Ich" controls their interaction from a distance, her ninja magic symbolizing society's moral fibre, which has a dampening, smoothening effect on the eternal conflict between the Es and the Ich.

Thus, the three characters' interwoven personalities are metaphors for the mental processes which take place within the mind of a single individual. Yasuna illustrates this philosophical principle by splitting herself in three, in episode 4. The three "Yasunas" act like exaggerated segments of her own personality, and seen in this light, Sonya, Yasuna and Agira, as representatives of the Es, Ich and Ueber-Ich respectively, possess the same amount of comical exaggeration and simplification, added to the archetypes that define their split personalities.

The "unused character" symbolizes God. Modern man, having no use for a higher power, assumed divine power and became God himself, symbolized by Yasuna taking the Unused Character's place and usurping her characteristics.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.