[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished this. Why did they decide to kill him? He was bland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Spike.Spiegel.full.1554191.jpg (71KB, 613x799px) Image search: [Google]
Spike.Spiegel.full.1554191.jpg
71KB, 613x799px
Just finished this. Why did they decide to kill him? He was bland as fuck and literally who compared to every other main. I couldn't care less for Spike dying. I honestly thought that Jet is going to die and felt pretty down just expecting it to happen. Was it supposed to be emotional? If yes to who?
>>
Shock factor. And it worked well since people these days unironically think Cowboy Bebop is either great or a masterpiece.
>>
Is the moral of the story
"Hoes aint worth shit, dont be a fag like Spike"
>>
>>157220365
I didn't even get why did he go off to die. Before that I thought he was trying to get to his long lost love. But now that she was dead and he was constantly preaching about how past is past what was his motif? What an annoying fag indeed.
>>
>>157219892

He is basically in a thematic purgatory for the entire series anyway since he has decided to forestall giving closure to the events from his past. The Real Folk Blues is him finally deciding to stop running from it.
>>
>>157220452
How do people manage to be so dense they can't even comprehend fucking cartoons properly?
>>
>>157220761
Whats there to comprehend?
He died for some whore that cucked him, he is the ultimate betamax
>>
>>157220761
There was a moral to this? I just thought that he's retarded. He did seem extremely autistic to me throughout the anime.
>>
SPIKE DIES
>>
>>157220365
This. Don't trust women, they'll fuck up your life.
>>
File: 1469832604351.jpg (667KB, 4537x3091px) Image search: [Google]
1469832604351.jpg
667KB, 4537x3091px
>>157220452
It's about how he can't escape his past. Even when he gets the girl and tries to run his past catches up to him. So he has to confront it.
>>
>>157221194
It's garbage. Don't pretend it's any deeper than it actually is.
>>
>>157221194
This "girl" was his past. He was trying to go back to it himself. He was just being an idiot.
>>
>>157221245
Does something have to be "deep" in order to be good? Do you judge your entertainment solely on how "deep" you find it? Stop trolling, or at least put in some effort.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.