[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you feel about rape in anime and manga?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: Woah.jpg (2MB, 2564x2388px) Image search: [Google]
Woah.jpg
2MB, 2564x2388px
how do you feel about rape in anime and manga?
>>
>>157218959
DELET THIS
>>
I usually dont read that edgy mangas or animes.
And in cases like Berserk its not really rape now is it?
>>
I find it easy to masturbate to
>>
File: rape-guy-raping-crest.jpg (146KB, 800x1220px) Image search: [Google]
rape-guy-raping-crest.jpg
146KB, 800x1220px
>>157218959
Ok, if it's coherent with the narative and not just for increasing the drama. it should't be drawn out either.

Picture related
>>
Despair but also an erection.

Anime/manga always makes it so over the top it just doesn't do much for me anymore though.
>>
>>157218959
it wasn't rape, they gave her a pony tail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KXf3kwjKQ0
shit ;_;
>>
>>157218959
Did this really happen? The author has some balls. Was there an outcry?
>>
File: not_pure_anymore.jpg (165KB, 696x696px) Image search: [Google]
not_pure_anymore.jpg
165KB, 696x696px
>>157219180
>>
Much like everything in storytelling, if it's well-written I have no qualms with it.

However, most of the time it's just used for shock value and titillation so it's still predominantly garbage.
>>
>>157219180
They make up for it later.
>>
I don't know, I only read Berserk and the only girl that got "raped" liked it, soo
>>
>>157219667
This is not sexy.
>>
>>157219741
all girls do enjoy rape
but they just don't tell
>>
>>157219741
Obviously you haven't read Berserk, because there wer too many women being raped and not enjoying it at all.
>>
>>157219010
But berserk definitely has rape in it
Actually it has a lot of rape in it
>>
>>157219741
Why do people think that because casca """liked""" it that she was okay with it?
>>
>>157219667
Is this just being edgy or what?
>>
>>157220071
Yeah I'm sure she was gonna deny the godly cock
She had to put on a show so Guts doesn't think she's a lowly whore like she is
She orgasmed so hard she went retarded lmao
>>
i love the generic enjoyable rape from h-stuff
on the other hand, i avoid drama rape like the plague
>>
>>157218959
It works best when you're not using a manga like this everyone read and knows she didn't get raped.
>>
>>157219997
I think the topic means main characters the reader knows in more depth. No one cares about some faceless/nameless side characters.
>>
>>157219383
this and only this
>>
>>157220233
Looks like she got raped, prove otherwise then. Typical kick the puppy character seeing more of it:
>>157219667
>>
>>157220233
it is the edgy realistic one enigma
think again
>>
>>157220233
This shit's so old I don't even need to "prove" anything, even if I wanted to waste the effort, which I don't.
>>
Male orc or troll for a hunter if I want to look cool?
>>
Let's be honest now, everyone would rape her too if we could.
>>
>>157218959

so sousuke got cucked not once, but twice? no wonder they're taking forever with season 3
>>
>>157218959
It's rare as fuck, so not much.
>>
>>157220199
That's pretty much the same as me then.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.