[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dungeon Meshi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 023_1494731563.png (297KB, 721x570px) Image search: [Google]
023_1494731563.png
297KB, 721x570px
>>
>>157217129
hngg I want to touch her ears so much
>>
We just finished a thread, can you not?
>>
>>157217129
I don't understand why she had to take off her pants.

Is this because if she were to be carried having a firm grip on thoses tight is better than holding her by the loose pants?
>>
>>157217566
so that she won'T shit her pants when she wakes up
>>
>>157217129
I love how she didn't even hesitate to wonder why taking off her pants was important for handling a basilisk bite.

She just did what Laius told her to.
>>
>>157217566
He was assuming that petrification was inevitable and was trying to get her into a "safe waiting" position taking into account center of gravity, clothing weight, how she'd be when she came out of it etc. Makes sense actually, petrification isn't permanent even for someone left entirely on their own, but if they break into pieces they're dead. Depending on the mechanics of the world it might not even be possible to resurrect them, though that's a moot point since they don't have anyone else who could resurrect anyway. Once in a safe position they'd have an easier time dealing with curing it.
>>
Okay plebs, lesson time.

A cockatrice IS a basilisk. It's a subtype. Cultured (European) languages sometimes do not even distinct these and call that monster, which is called cockatrice in English, basilisk. Not as a mess up, but to point out that these are the same family.

So yes, you're right to correct it to cockatrice, but saying "no" when someone calls them basilisk is wrong. It's like pointing at an owl and say "BIRD" and some faggot says "no, that's not a bird. it's an owl."
>>
>>157218416
>yuropoors
>cultured
>>
>>157218474

Remind me which part of the world had almost all of the great artists since gunpowder?
>>
>>157219331
China.
>>
>>157219369

Didn't know Beethoven and Mozart were chinese.
>>
>>157219475
When exactly do you think gunpowder was invented? Because the chinks have been making fireworks with it since the 7th century. "Culture" yuropoor artist are few compared to all the chink artists since the 7th century.
>>
>>157217566
I'm gonna assume it's so her weight was distributed better, and she wouldn't be bottom-heavy.
>>
>>157220129
She's getting turned to stone, pants couldn't affect her center of gravity that much right?
>>
>>157221237
more like >>>/bant/
>>
Seeing how versatile Laius' group has become, not to mention Lauis dual classing into healer and Marcille prepping herself to combat a legendary arch wizard, with fuel from the infinite energy dimension, how fucked is Kabru's group, when they finally try to overwhelm our favorite gourmet troupe?

Unless they resort to underhanded backstabbing, I don't see them winning. The ninja group may tip the scale in his favor, but as soon as they get talking, I can't see Sureau sticking with Kabru.
>>
>>157221279

I miss /mlpol/ and /spa/ so much.
>>
>>157217566
It might be that ossified clothing wrinkles might provide handles and angles from which the petrified individual might shatter, since the clothing is fused to the petrified body.
>>
File: LEWD.png (35KB, 184x280px) Image search: [Google]
LEWD.png
35KB, 184x280px
>>
>>157221487
While they're resourceful, they're still not amazing combatants. Chilchak knows he's not a particularly competent as a combatant, so it'd basically just be Senshi and Laius covering Marcille.

As far as we can tell there are significant limitations to Marcille's casting too: it requires a significant amount of slow preparation (i.e. her ritual preparation) and taxes her heavily. In a straight fight Kabru's group has the advantage of numbers. In a fight aboveground or without environmental concerns I'd say it's an even fight or one slightly favoring Kabru just because of action economy.

That said, Senshi and Laius are both far more knowledgeable and experienced with the dungeon than Kabru's group, so they'd most likely win in the dungeon itself.
>>
>>157219599
Name 3 famous Chinese musicians born before the XXth century without googling
>>
>>157221519
I miss /fitlit/, ahead of it's time
>>
>>157218416
>Implying owls are birds
>>
>>157222531
>>157221519
all dead gimmicky boards that end up dead and forgotten in less than a year or morph into something bizarre like s4s
>>
>>157222473
I feel like you'd immediately call him a chink even if he were able to name three.
>>
>>157222677
nah I'd call him a weeb because not even second-gen american-chinks know shit about that god-forsaken country. If he really believed the crap he spouts he'd have mentioned at least one on his own, because he knows nobody even knows whether China has artists.
>>
>>157222677
He's got a point though. It's way more likely for a chinese to know mozart than to a westerner to know any chinese musitian. Let's be honest, 17th to 19th century classical music is the most iconic music in the world, for whatever reason you want to name.
>>
I really need to read this already.
>>
>>157222634
Are you okay?
>>
>>157222785
to be fair, it's way more likely for a chinese to name some western massacre or terrorist attack than vice versa too.
>>
>>157222785
>>157222756
I agree. You can't really bring up gunpowder and the compass and hold them up as examples of good culture.

That said, culture isn't simply art and music; chinese philosophy, architecture, literature and political thought were all very influential and still are. More people have heard of Sun Tzu's the Art of War than Vegetius' De Re Militari, and in the modern era Confucius is comparably as well-known as Socrates or Plato.
>>
>>157223071
Yeah, chinafag actually had a chance but he blew it because he's fucking ignorant. And it's always like that: the vocal contrarian knows jackshit and gets himself rekt.
>>
>>157223071
I remember Socrates from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, but who's Plato?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.