[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dennou coil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: beards.jpg (34KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
beards.jpg
34KB, 704x396px
Just finished watching it. The animation was top notch and there were some great episodes like pic related. But I found myself constantly being annoyed by both isako & yasako and the story in general. It's a shame cause I really liked the concept and some of the side characters. Am I the only one who thinks this way about it?
>>
>>157211974

Yes, you are. What is wrong with you?

But in all seriousness this show is one of my favorites, but having only seen it twice, it really hinges on the viewer being invested on the big questions right from the get go.

It relies on some pretty heavy exposition as well which is only obvious if you don't feel engaged with the characters, but on the second watch the structure is pretty obvious. If you don't like either of the protagonists, I can't imagine any of the heavy moments hitting at all.
>>
File: 1294206271345.jpg (177KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1294206271345.jpg
177KB, 900x1200px
>>157211974
>I found myself constantly being annoyed by both isako & yasako
You misspelled "aroused".
>>
>>157212314
>>157212314
I actually was invested in the big question but not in relation to the main characters, but more so in relation to the system and as to how everything connected. As for the protagonists, I felt like they were really generic and predictable in every situation, while some of the side characters like for example daichi and akira were way more interesting.
>>
File: cake.jpg (6KB, 162x311px) Image search: [Google]
cake.jpg
6KB, 162x311px
>>157212422
only the Christmas cake aroused me
>>
>>157212778

Well those things are really intertwined with the protagonists themselves, and end up being a huge allegory for past trauma. It's difficult for me to imagine the story without the focus on the Yukos, but I can see how they can fall pretty easily into, Nice Glasses Girl and Mysterious Transfer Student.
>>
>>157212903
sucks to be you
>>
>>157211974
Anime was so much better back then.
>>
>>157212778
That is common in great stories.
>>
>>157211974
I've watched it a few years ago. I can honestly say i don't remember a single thing. Nothing at all. That's how memorable it was, people need to stop shilling this shit
>>
>>157217950
More memorable than Lucky Star and Gurren Lagann
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.