[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would anyone be intrested in translating the two volumes for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 000.jpg (156KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
156KB, 844x1200px
Would anyone be intrested in translating the two volumes for this?

>Satoko Tawada is an office worker. She's almost 30 years old, but she still hasn't been able to find happiness in her life. Fate brings her with Mashuu Hayami, a beautiful 12-year-old boy whom she finds practicing soccer all by himself in the park. Out of a whim, she decides to help Mashuu with his practice, with her knowledge of soccer at her disposal. As they practice together on an everyday routine, the two eventually develop an emotional bond. When Satoko's ex-boyfriend deceives her, Mashuu gladly comforts her. And when Satoko learns of Mashuu's mostly absent parents, she starts to concern herself with his personal life. The two lonely souls find common ground and develop an emotional bond that transcends their age difference and circumstances. With this newfound bond, new feelings start to sprout within Satoko. Are these feelings that of maternity? Or is it something else?
>>
Here's a link to both volumes in a zip for anyone that would like to read this either way.

https://mega.nz/#!1OhwEJrT!00ub4Yv2hEim2N--0IRCrgI-dI2p1mT1PGmETi8nrv4
>>
>>157204786
how much does it pay?
>>
>>157205285
someone pls translate this manga. I'll literally suck your dick
>>
>>157208878
I was going to but now I won't.
>>
>>157205285
oh shit, does she save him from a fat pedo? cool.
>>
>>157204786
So a little like Yakumo then, you might get lucky that series might raise people's interest in other similarish series
>>
>>157211650
It will never happen.
>>
>>157204786
The translation group should be call shotadick translations
>>
File: 154.jpg (253KB, 843x1200px) Image search: [Google]
154.jpg
253KB, 843x1200px
>>157204786
Shounen gets the Christmas cake how lucky of him
>>
File: i247294.jpg (23KB, 247x350px) Image search: [Google]
i247294.jpg
23KB, 247x350px
>>157213679
SHOTATRANSLATIONS
>>
>>157213679
>>157214310
Shotranslations
>>
tinytesticletranslations
>>
>>157214571
so cute
>>
(bump)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.