[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Anime Plot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: Plot.jpg (6KB, 250x136px) Image search: [Google]
Plot.jpg
6KB, 250x136px
Create a plot. Criticism is welcome. Hard mode: no Keitai, Lantern, or battle school. Harder mode: No isekai. Even harder mode: Make it a Science Fantasy setting.
>>
I'll start:
> Magic.
> The calling of power from the Plane of Existance, the center place of all creation.
> To call upon the attributes of creation: light, fire, water, earth, air and darkness.
> To bring forth power from the plane, one must recite a prayer while possessing a Grimoire, a book that acts as communicator to ask for power from Plane.
> To prevent the most powerful of spells from being conjured from the Plane, translation and copies of such high level Grimoire was restricted from the world from the beginning of it
> Alchemy.
> Apart from magic, which is the act of faith and praying for creation, Alchemy is the act of creation itself using pre-existance.
> Using pre-existing materials, one can use the act of alchemy to create a material of higher value or deconstruct material into their base materials.
> It is said to also have the ability to go beyond physical pre-existance, but it has not yet been found.
> One should best understand the structure and composition of a material in order to alchemize, otherwise, there will be a failure or backlash.
> However, the act of alchemy is considered a blasphemy against the Plane of Existance.
> Such taboo against the Plane for playing with the hands of creation will excommunicate those who even attempt the art of alchemy.
> Therefore, in exchange for losing the ability to "pray", alchemists essentially lose the ability to use magic.
> People feared such a thing as an act of heresy and the art of alchemy became an esoteric field.
> One relies on faith in creation, and one relies on knowledge in creation.
> Our protagonist is a young alchemist that goes on a journey to search the reason for his master's estrangement and defection by going into an enemy country and fighting in a war.
> What will he find beyond the truth of alchemy from the man who taught him and as many people's faith gets tested on the battlefield?
> The secrets within the Plane of Existance begin to unravel.
>>
What, too many hard modes? Can't do without isekai?
>>
>>157192043
I actually am writing a light novel
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZgOywin6iy-6EHLSff033mcFPlrHXANjz5NyiG-GRWY/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>Magical girls existed once, but they were defeated by an evil scientist
>No one remembers them, the evils that they prevented run unchecked around Earth: evil has won
>Control over Earth is divided by the scientist and the new evil overlords
>He goes mad with power, indulges in all kinds of depravity, and eventually becomes very bored
>Starts remembering how great it was to fight the magical girls, becomes obsessed with anime
>Eventually creates his own team of artificial magical girls, and sends them to fight against the bad guys he unleashed.

The catch is, that his team of magical girls is entirely composed of unwilling, randomly chosen girls who are forced to fight against his enemies without knowing who they are fighting or why.
>>
>>157193097
Glanced over it, really attempting to emphasize on the "plot", and just over pushing the names and absurdity. Seriously? A giant robot Chinese dragon?
>>
there's a bunch of school girls and they just screw around like a bunch of dumb assholes and go on adventures and shit.
there's a shy one, a perky sporty one, the brainy one, a sultry one and a generic leader one with no remarkable characteristics whatsoever. the finale is where they go on a trip to osaka and get all melancholic about the fun times they've had and promise to be friends forevever and burst open a watermelon on the beach.

also there's a dog. it talks and makes snarky comments sometimes, but no one can understand it.
>>
>>157193356
>really attempting to emphasize on the "plot"
???
>>
>>157193295
Somewhat intriguing, an interesting take on mahou shoujo.
>>
>>157192944
You know it boss
>>
>Science fantasy setting
Ok, let's try that.
Let's take the typical fantasy setting. The demon king was defeated, 600 years passed and now fantasy land's solar system is being colonised.
Let's just make it anime The Expanse, but with elves and orcs and stuff. Minus the alien stuff.
And then the Demon King is coming back. Not through the portal, but with a fleet of ships.
>>
>>157193422
You just started off with miss sugar tits emphasizing her breasts and how even her name is emphasizing it.
>>
File: 1398891766747.jpg (48KB, 300x364px) Image search: [Google]
1398891766747.jpg
48KB, 300x364px
>>157193425
Thanks.

I have a 20 pages long Word document expanding on it.
>>
>>157193527
On the idea, or the story itself?
>>
>>157193420
Cute girls fucking around with a plot convenient talking dog. Not impressed here. This is just dull pretending to seem fun.
>>157193456
This seems less creative on a certain scale, you could have put more thought into the creation of the setting.
>>
There's actually one of these up already, over at >>157178704
>>
>>157193598
>This seems less creative on a certain scale, you could have put more thought into the creation of the setting.

Because I literally just wrote the first thing that came to mind. If I take 2 minutes to expand the setting then we can get cool stuff such as using magic to counter-act the inertia of high-speed space travel, dwarves that grew up in space are as tall as humans, etc etc.
Worldbuildings is easy.
>>
>>157193643
If only I had noticed it in the catalogue, but usually, I see the OP related image so I didn't notice it.
>>
File: 1443415995618.png (54KB, 297x217px) Image search: [Google]
1443415995618.png
54KB, 297x217px
>>157193575
On both, I already have some characters and plot points planned, but I keep changing and adding more things to the idea itself.

>Have a bunch of lengthy Word documents based on your ideas
>No skills to make them anything more than ideas
>>
>>157192043
A pair of huge star empires wage war across a particular sector of the galaxt. Star systems change hands weekly, immense fleets of ships battle and millions of lives are lost.

Why are they fighting? A series of ancient installations built by some long dead civilization are found on 42 planets. Deciphered ancient texts tell of great power, but only granted to those who can connect five of the planets in a row.
>>
>>157192043
IN THE GRIM DARKNESS OF THE FORTY-FIRST MILLENIUM, THERE IS ONLY WAAAGH!
>>
>>157193764
Seems more like sci-fi than science fantasy.
>>
>>157193757
if i like it i can draw it for you. i just got a scanner and want to test it out
>>
>>157193475
How is the name emphasizing it?
>>
>>157192043
A group of cute SF soldier girls use the Star-Portal to travel to other worlds (planets) that are fantasy settings while fighting the Demon King that has enslaved most of the galaxy.
MGM is dead so we can't even be sued!
>>
>>157194001
Read it yourself and realize it.
>>
>>157194041
Minimokimarikawanahari has nothing to do with the boobies
>>
File: Armor-san.png (517KB, 1365x1766px) Image search: [Google]
Armor-san.png
517KB, 1365x1766px
>>157192043
>no Keitai, Lantern, or battle school
>>
File: vubtKJd.png (284KB, 629x643px) Image search: [Google]
vubtKJd.png
284KB, 629x643px
>>157193957
That would be really nice.
So do you want to see the entire thing then, or just like the concept for one of the characters or the general idea?
>>
>>157194096
either link the entire thing or post contact so you can link it there
>>
Fuck you I'm doing Isekai

>Every night MC goes to sleep, he wakes up in a different world as a different person.
>When he goes to sleep in that world, he wakes up in the other
>One world is modern day high school drama
>The other is medieval fantasy
>Uses info from both worlds to deal with the other
>Modern world is easy, but boring and depressing
>People are generally unhappy and are not kind to each other
>MC is basically a loner in the modern world
>Fantasy world is hard and dangerous, but has strong family and friendship bonds
>Story is the MC going through dilemmas about whether he should exist in both worlds
>MC has two sets of friends that he talks too
>Eventually decides to go with the fantasy world because it's isekai
>Takes a bunch of pills and goes to bed
>Wakes up in the fantasy world
>Never wakes up again in the modern world
>People in the modern world don't really even care too much about it, just another news story
>Gets married to childhood waifu friend, happily ever after, the end
>>
>takes place in not-so-near future, maybe 100 years into the future
>many scientific advancements, but nothing too absurd. Maybe slightly less /cyber/ than minority report
>main character is a normalish guy but he's not quite like everyone else
>he can't quite place his finger on why he feels like he's different
>despite many medical advancements, he's still afflicted with common ailments that range from annoyances to causing moderate distress, but never anything so drastic that it could threaten his life or cause him physical inability to enjoy life, only mental anguish
>at first he attributes his estrangement from what he feels ought to be a normal life to his health problems
>as the series goes on, explores his inner contentions with societal disillusionment, sorrow, envy, narcissism, and ultimately revolves around him coming to peace with his place in the world, in a metaphysical sense
>uses the sci-fi setting as a backdrop because 1) aesthetic appeal, the allowance of things like holographic blue skies juxtaposed with a slightly wistful tone make a beautiful scene 2) it allows some creativity so it doesn't become a brooding edgy wankfest on why humanity sucks. This is ultimately meant to be a positive, uplifting story

It's seinen/josei just because I hate shounenshit, I know the description I just gave invites edgy 14 year old Catcher in the Rye style misanthropy but as long as I'm aware of that, I think I can avoid it and focus on making the narrative compelling
>>
File: 1392347936785.jpg (66KB, 499x691px) Image search: [Google]
1392347936785.jpg
66KB, 499x691px
>>157194193
Here it is, muh idea.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RPwF7pvptW9glByg1ZDEBmao1YCbZhjfydJHIrZsv8A/edit?usp=sharing

I had to clean it up a bit, and it is still an absolute mess to read through.
I'll add the rest of the details later.
>>
>>157194927
i was about to sleep
[email protected]
>>
I've posted this before in these threads.
Cute girls are playing a VRMMO that's basically fantasy EVE. Moeshit CGDCT in their irl sections, sociopath guild leaders ingame as they cause wars, backstab allies, scam other guilds, steal raids, all the good stuff.
>>
>MC is the bullied kid at school
>he's cute and effeminate, the bullies enjoy dressing him up like a girl and forcing him to do errands
>one of them also likes forcing MC to sit on his lap, but I digress
>one day the entire class is killed in a freak accident and obligatorily sent to another world

>we now cut to one of MC's classmates, who has been reincarnated as an elf in the middle of a forest
>as she tries to figure out what's going on, she comes across a human boy, and discovers that she is naked
>awkward hijinks ensue and eventually she goes with him to his village
>however the village is suffering from mysterious livestock disappearances and one day the boy's sister disappears with the sheep

>now we return to the MC, who has reincarnated as a hungry dragon who has a taste for livestock
>one day, while stealing some livestock, a human starts yelling at him, panicking, the MC grabs her and runs off
>once he's returned to his senses, MC realises he's in trouble
>doubly bad, some of his dragon blood got into the woman, driving her insane
>trying to return her peacefully, the MC goes to the village, however they have formed an angry mob and attack him
>the sight of blood makes the MC's dragon instincts kick in and he slaughters them all
>it then turns out that the elf girl was actually a vampire and she revives
>recognising MC, she returns him to his senses and he takes a human form, where it turns out he is actually now a she
>then they have lesbian sex
I wrote this 2 years ago. It's terrible.
>>
Guess I'll write something based on a few dreams I had ages ago
>When you dream you create a world, filled with people
>When you wake up, everything dies, the people feel the destruction
>one night, in a dream, the MC gets told that fact by a cute girl, who begs him to not wake up,
>She says she will have babies with him if he doesn't
>In defiance (think, "I am not a slut" kind of answer), he wakes up, only to instantly regret it, like the beta cuck he is
>"After all, who doesn't wish to be stuck in a dream with a cute girl forever?"

>As he reflects on this for a few nights, another dream comes
>This time, it's in an office. Everyone looks like wagecucks.
>They all ask in desperation for him to wake up, because their existance is made of pain
>The MC agrees, only if they can reproduce the girl from the other night
>Then he gets bored of that request, so litteral hell ensues for the MC's amusement

>The rest of the anime is the MC going from dream to dream taking everyone hostage until they produce him a gf.
>The dreams eventually try fight back but fail everytime

>Meanwhile in real life, the MC becomes more and more sadistic as times goes on
>>
File: 1494175667195.png (953KB, 1856x6196px) Image search: [Google]
1494175667195.png
953KB, 1856x6196px
>>157192043
There you have it, ghibli tier
>>
File: 1455001157371.png (126KB, 449x435px) Image search: [Google]
1455001157371.png
126KB, 449x435px
>>157195902

>it then turns out that the elf girl was actually a vampire and she revives
>recognising MC, she returns him to his senses and he takes a human form, where it turns out he is actually now a she
>then they have lesbian sex

You made me spill my tea all over my keyboard, fuck you
>>
>>157196284
I found a gem when I was looking back through it as well.
>‘Oh. Is this it?’ She murmured, grabbing hold of my triple X rated pool noodle. My groin was getting dangerously painful and I barely noticed the crowd gathering around us. Although I thought I heard someone say “lesbians”, I couldn’t find any when I frantically looked around.
>>
>A romantic scifi between a tomboy and spacepilot on board a space-truck.
>The slowburner romance grows every episode with all the indepth difficulties that might happen during their trips.
>first season ends with them getting married.
>next season is all about their kids growing up in space.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.