[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MIDORIYA, MY BOY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ADDoN4r[2].png (204KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ADDoN4r[2].png
204KB, 500x375px
MIDORIYA, MY BOY
>>
i want to become the next MIGHT GUY and inherit all 8 gates PLUS ULTRA
>>
>>157188033
Why were he and Rock Lee the only good parts of Naruto?
>>
>>157192748
Majority of pre-time skip naruto was good
>>
>>157192748
Because no eugenics or similar bullshit.
>>
>>157188033
>>157192748
Fuck off Narutard
>>
>>157193063
First day on 4chan?
>>
>>157192748
Because (at least pre-timeskip, never watched shippuden but heard rumors about it) Naruto [the show] actually tried to push the whole "work hard enough and you can match talented people" angle. Even pre-timeskip Naruto [the character] was somewhat cheating at this by having a demon locked inside him (and post timeskip he's the son of the Fourth effectively making him ninja-Jesus or something?), while Rock Lee played it straight: he was such a hopeless case that he couldn't even do ninjutsu or genjutsu, which are staples of being a ninja in that universe. Yet he kept working so damned hard, and Gai was the only one not only acknowledging that hard work but steering it in the right direction. That's heartwarming, despite how silly those two characters are (or perhaps because of it). The Gaara vs Rock Lee fight is still the best fight in the franchise if you ask me.
>>
>>157193247
actually, ironically enough the demon hindered him more than helped him. Sure he doubled his (already huge from Uzumaki genes) chakra pool, and healed faster, but he was also pretty much ignored by the entire village, and hated by the rest. They didn't really teach him how to be a proper ninja, they didn't even realize he couldn't do the clone jutsu because his chakra pool was too massive. If he hadn't had the demon inside of him, he'd probably be on par with Sasuke (without the fire jutsu, Fucking Uchihas).
>>
>>157188033
Wow, it really is like a show dedicated wholly to the best pre-skip aspects of Naruto.
>>
>>157193247
>work hard enough and you can match talented people
Lee literally lost to every talented person he fought. Did he even win any fight outside of his first encounter with Sasuke?
>>
>>157194605
Fuck off Narutard
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.