[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What emotion is this face trying to convey?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

What emotion is this face trying to convey?
>>
>>157182405
disgust and resignation.
>>
homoerotic frustration
>>
>>157182405
Urge to spin.
>>
disgust, resentment, disappointment, betrayal. among other things.
>>
A face who did everything worng.
>>
>>157182405
One animated by Hurai
>>
Testing
>>
ANGER
>>
>>157182405
Contempt.
>>
What about the face Lelouch made back at him?
>>
>>157182405
>When you're looking for Levi's but all you can find is Campbell's.
>>
the pleasure of being cummed inside
>>
>>157182405
The displeasure of being cummed inside.
>>
i know literally nothing about this show except for the fact that in school the girls i hung out with thought suzaku and lelouch were really gay. is this the case?
>>
>>157184330
They are really gay, but Suzaku at the very least is all but confirmed heterosexual.

Everyone in this series is pretty fucking gay, now that I think about it.
>>
File: 1224109819217.gif (464KB, 870x492px) Image search: [Google]
1224109819217.gif
464KB, 870x492px
How about this one?
>>
>>157184091
Lelouch losing his patience with Suzaku for bringing up the fact that he killed his bitch for the nth time even though it happened over a year ago.
>>
>>157184745
That actually is pretty fucking petty.

BROS BEFORE HOS
>>
>>157184745
Speaking of her....
What did lelouch mean when he called her his first love?
>>
>>157184330
>in school the girls i hung out with

get the fuck out
>>
File: Suzaku Euphie.png (988KB, 753x1295px) Image search: [Google]
Suzaku Euphie.png
988KB, 753x1295px
>>157185664
He had a crush on her when they were kids

Watch the picture dramas, I think the 5th one shows him, Nunally and Euphie hanging out together

I honestly think part of the reason he killed Euphie was out of jealousy of Suzaku, specifically how happy Suzaku had become
>>
File: 1335643249359.png (147KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1335643249359.png
147KB, 500x350px
>>157185799

>the reason he killed Euphie

It was a complete fuckup by Lelouch. He let his guard down and let the geass command slip out.

He spins it as part of his keikaku because he has to, but he knows it was a tragic mistake.
>>
>>157184745
It's more "And what are you going to do about it?" No more bullshitting for those two.

It's also Lelouch echoing his father by using his favorite retort.
>>
>>157185799
jesus man. and they're siblings. yikes.
>>
>>157186079
they're european. and I think cornerlia was pretty lesbian for her sister too.
>>
File: Dying Euphie 3.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Dying Euphie 3.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>157186023
He certainly fucks up alot of stuff to get to that situation but what I am referring to is the heat of the moment when he decides to pull the trigger on her. This is almost baseless, but in all of his anger towards Suzaku for opposing him, combined with his comment about her being his first love, maybe Lelouch was airing jelousy of Suzaku and Suzaku's life-- despite working within the system while oppressed, opposing his philosophy, and otherwise being a complete foil to Lelouch, Suzaku starts to beat Lelouch at his own game.

It's like Lelouch wants a trainwreck to happen, to tear everything down because he himself didn't create the solution. To the very last moment, he wanted Euphie to stage some attack on his person to rally the Black Knights, hence why he brought the ceramic gun, and after giving up, I think he joked about her killing the Japanese because he half-heartedly wanted it

Even if this is untrue and unsupportable, to me it feels like it justifies his wack-out actions during the whole thing, at least until he brings it back into his keikaku
>>157186079
Half siblings, and royalty. Could be worse-- especially if you consider how close Lelouch is to Nunally.
>>
>>157182405
Charging of rotary power.
>>
Will they fix the Euphinator scene in the movies?
>>
>>157186509

>what I am referring to is the heat of the moment when he decides to pull the trigger on her

okay, that makes a lot more sense

>It's like Lelouch wants a trainwreck to happen, to tear everything down because he himself didn't create the solution.

this is an interesting interpretation. I'll definitely consider it the next time I rewatch
>>
>>157186509
While I do respect your interpretation of that scene, I believe that it wouldn't really be in caracter for Lelouch. Killing out of anger or hate? Sure, but Lelouch has far too much control of himself to kill someone out of petty jealously. However, on this particular scene where he kills Euphie? That was almost certainly a mercy kill. At the time, given Lelouch's knowledge of geass, as well as the lack of it, he believed that there was no way to cancel or otherwise stop following the order. And, seeing as it was making her do something she wouldn't ever willingly do, he killed her in order to free her.
>>
File: IMG_0314.jpg (46KB, 425x748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0314.jpg
46KB, 425x748px
>>157182405
Hatred
>>
>>157187876
>kill someone out of petty jealously

if it was this, it would be really subtle, I guess.

I'm not sure that the killing was strictly "mercy"-- certainly it was Lelouch trying to put a cap on a bad situation, but I think he was too emotional to plan it properly into the fold of things or to really think of Euphemia's welfare until C.C picks him up in a Knightmare-- we have this excellent scene of him thinking about what happened aloud with C.C, telling her that Euphie was resisting the command, understanding what went wrong with his Geass, and spinning it to the Black Knights

an aside, whatever the reason Lelouch killed Euphie it hits me extraordinarily hard every time I watch CG-- no matter how limited the build up in her and Suzaku's relationship might seem, it brings me to tears every time
>>
>>157182405
Doubt, anger, disgust, confusion.
Hundreds of things are racing through Suzaku's mind in this scene so it's hard to pin down.
>>
>>157186509
>>157186751
>It's like Lelouch wants a trainwreck to happen, to tear everything down because he himself didn't create the solution.
it's definitely an interesting interpretation, but would the audience have liked a character like that? and what about the goal? even if everything played exactly the same but with this new added point from Lelouch inner thoughts and no one knew about it? would we still like the character? he would be exactly what Suzaku thought of him and lelouche would have no ground to stand on.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.