[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DOZO~

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: 1465228852730.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465228852730.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
DOZO~
>>
Huh, my eyes seem to have gotten a bit blurry when I opened the image. What sort of magic is that?
>>
gentle gena.mp3
>>
>>157179898
Thank you. ;_;
>>
>>157179898
You know that it's coming. It's so predictable. You can mentally prepare yourself. But it still doesn't help. This was the first show in a very long time that made me shed tears over someone dying. Usually that doesn't happen.
>>
>>157181646
Yeah, saw it coming more than a mile away, but it didn't help, it didn't help one fucking bit.
>>
>>157179898
It was enjoyable. Still it managed to pull me in better during the VN.
>>
>>157179898
Over designed busted toaster.
>>
>>157179937
Depression.
>>
>>157182969
You shut your mouth!
>>
Robots are humanity's true friend.
>>
>>157179898
Whats wrong with her? Had a few screws loose?
>>
File: zoom.webm (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zoom.webm
153KB, 1280x720px
Best roboto ever
>>
I just watched the first three episodes, they will forever be on an adventure to get customer-san back to his car. AND YOU CANT TELL ME OTHERWISE
>>
>>157187768
Yes, she walked customer-san to his car and then went home together and lived happy forever.
>>
>>157179898
Has the movie been subbed yet? I think the bluray for it came out already.
>>
>>157191467
It was for a short while and the file was pretty big, 9 gigs I believe. A release with like half the size was released later, but then Nyaa died. It should be up on pantsu. Use magnet.
>>
Only tangentially related, but I liked how Harmonia was about the apocalypse being caused by too much of the population becoming enlightened and embracing the one true robot waifu way.
>>
Why do robots "dying"make me cry?
>>
How is the source material compared to the anime?
>>
>>157194599
Compared to the average VN-anime adaptation the difference it's not incredible but it's still way better.
>>
>no sequel where he puts her memory core into a tank and he travels the wasteland with spidertank daughteru teaching people about astronomy
>>
Does he ever get her a new body?
>>
VN>Anime

Ruined her death with shitty music in the anime.
>>
>>157198634
Yes, "Perfectly Human" in the game - it was chilling.
https://youtu.be/y8OtM6c_xEc
>>
So if the anime made me cry does that mean the LN would absolutely devastate me?
>>
So is the movie or the audio drama of the same sequence better?

I watched the movie and I really loved it.
>>
She comes back later, r-right?
>>
I can't bear to watch the movie to go through it again. Good anons, please tell me of the change between the movie and the anime.
>>
>>157203488
The movie contains a shortened version of the anime plus continuation of the story. If you haven't consumed the audio drama then the movie is probably a must-watch. If you just watched the anime beforehand, you can just skip the scenes with them, but IIRC there are some new scenes spliced in between so scrub through to make sure you don't miss anything.
>>
>>157203275
Just watch the movie. It's worth it.
>>
>>157198487
Just watch the movie, it's worth it.
>>
>>157203711
Alright thank you anon.
>>
>>157195967
I'm not dissatisfied with where they went but this would have been a happier alternative. Or maybe it would great to see MC and robowaifu having a fun life in heaven.
>>
>>157185989
It would be nice if we could develop AI to be so great, but unfortunately real humanity's probably going to fuck up and create some unloving skynet.
>>
>>157179898
Those aren't flowers, and you're not going to paradise cause you're a computer with no soul
>>
>>157179898
I respect her. She shares my waifu's voice.
>>
>>157204131
You shut your mouth!
>>
>>157203711
Nice, will watch the movie. will need to free up some space. Don't even have the 4 gigs for the smaller release left.
>>
File: 1491631349853.jpg (111KB, 595x841px) Image search: [Google]
1491631349853.jpg
111KB, 595x841px
It's ok right? I mean she went to heaven right?
>>
>>157181646
I alternated between laughing and feeling in her death scene. Parts of it were really well done; other parts were so overblown that it crossed the line into hilarity.
>>
>>157194599
the impact is waaaay better
and less stupid
>>
>>157207789
It's not ok.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.