[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The promised neverland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 022_1494634559.jpg (443KB, 956x1400px) Image search: [Google]
022_1494634559.jpg
443KB, 956x1400px
Well that was fast.
>>
>be Ray
>try to commit suicide
>best friend stops you
>burns her hands and has to cut off her ear because you were to stubborn to believe in her
>swear that you'll make it up to her
>promise to protect your family with your life and not let them die
>they literally get kidnapped by invisible demons
J U S T
>>
Emma is my wife.
>>
Emma need to die.
>>
>>157169348
>Anna cut her braids for this
>>
>>157169475
Emma deserves life and eternal happiness, fuck you.
>>
>>157169488
>sacrifices her cute hair for Ray
>her reward is to be kidnapped by forest demons
It's not fair.
>>
File: stab.png (1B, 486x500px)
stab.png
1B, 486x500px
>norman died for this
>>
>>157169069
Reminder that ray x Emma is endgame with Norman becoming the antagonist
>>
>>157169069
I like food manga
>>
>>157173424
Never Land > Shokugeki > Toriko
>>
>>157169069
this manga is trying too hard to be death note 2.0. they are seeing a new scenario for the first time, they are away from home and unsupervised for the first time. develop these new feelings and things would be cool too. you don't have to be investigative all the time, author-san.
>>
File: 14.png (68KB, 525x203px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
68KB, 525x203px
someone said c-cannibalism?
>>
File: 15.png (68KB, 525x203px) Image search: [Google]
15.png
68KB, 525x203px
>>157174671
loli cannibalism
>>
>>157174208
In terms of plot, yes.
In terms of characters and personality, no way.
>>
Jealous of Anna.
>>
>>157174247
has nothing to do with death note

Anyways this is probably a benevolent force that has whisked them because the demons havent caught up to them yet and if whatever took them was malovolent, its clear they would all die. so, in a sort of a meta analysis of that being improbable, that probably didnt happen
>>
>>157175550
>has nothing to do with death note
you didn't understand, i mean that the structure is constantly a game of cops and robbers. this works on death note because, well, because it's a cops and robbers story. neverland is not.
>>
>>157175969
I didnt understand because all you said was it was trying too hard to be like death note. seems more like battle royale than death note to me
>>
>>157176015
in battle royale the characters are always thinking about why they want to stay alive, about creating or losing relationships, about dreams. death note, on the other hand, don't care about this, the important thing is to just catch the enemy first. and for now, neverland looks more like the latter.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.