[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

What are your thoughts on this, /a/?

I just finished it and I enjoyed it quite a lot.
Everything felt pretty good to me, the characters, the story, the animations, the music. The water color art style was great.

At times the Ranta character got a bit too annoying and retarded for me. It didn't help that we don't know how old any of the characters are supposed to be. I could've done without that peeping scene.
And sometimes the eyes were animated in an oddly asymmetrical fashion.
>>
File: c4mzyopxjjevrdhd3ntr[1].jpg (75KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
c4mzyopxjjevrdhd3ntr[1].jpg
75KB, 800x450px
Backgrounds were the best part
>>
>>157162660
The music was the best part, silly.
>>
>>157162775
I like this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6snScUaZEwc
>>
>>157162086
It was okay. Ranta was a faggot and should have been killed by goblins.
>>
>>157162660
>>157162775
actually those two combined and Mary were the best part
>>
>>157162086

RIP Merry
>>
>s2 never
>summaries never
>>
It was good but not a financial success. Yume a cute. Nothing more to say really.
>>
>>157162086

I wish Ranta died. I mean, it's amazing he's still alive. If he was in my party, I would make sure I 'accidentally' chucked a fireball in his direction, or 'accidentally' stabbed him in the heat of combat.
>>
>>157163667
I hope that will affect Haru and he will become a bad guy finally.
>>
>>157163667
wait wat
>>
File: 1488768949093.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1488768949093.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>157162660
>>157163239
>>
>>157162086
Actually, I liked this show. It made me believe that the charters fight for their surviving, that they are at the bottom of the society. And yet, that's not so much grim, when it becomes a shit.
>>
It started well, but the latter half wasn't very good and the mc got annoying. But the artstyle and music were great and it was quite comfy.
>>
>>157165325
Neat, saved!
>>
>>
>>157165956

Showing even generic goblins as living creatures who would fight desperately for their lives was great.
>>
>ANOTHER boring as sin "transported into a fantasy world" anime that does absolutely nothing with the setting apart from LOL STAY TUNED FOR SEASON 2 GUYS
My dude...
>>
>>157166107
>boring as sin
wat
sins are great
>>
Besides people dying once a blue moon, it's just a slow, boring decent into a harem.

By volume 9(?) fatman is dead, dark dick goes with another group and it's just the guy with the 3 gals.

Yumi/Yume/whatever still best ass.
>>
>>157166107

It tried some different stuff.
>>
>>157166107
Other than the first ep they really didn't touch that whole issue unless they did and I was just focusing on Yume's ass.
>>
>>157167076
Nah. They took absolutely zero risks.
Having a character die once isn't a substitute for plot and tension.
>>
Yume completely owned the show in episode 5. It was glorious.
>>
It was pretty good and has an excellent gobjin.
8/10.
>>
I love yume's ass
>>
Too fucking slow.
Characters, art, music, story and animation was pretty good. But the pacing was awfull.
>>
>>157169497
What are you talking about, pacing was perfect along with art style and music.
>>
>s2 never
It was pretty /comfy/
imo it was much better that they were struggling rather than the generic "Oh I've never held a weapon in my life, but I'm invincible in combat"
8/10
>>
>>157163667
Hope he finally goes
>NOW I'VE LOST IT
>>
>>157169497
Pacing was fucking perfect my dude on par with the LN. Just binge watch that bitch.
>>
>>157162086
The backgrounds (from a distance) were the only good part.

Ranta and white mage were the only interesting characters because they had something resembling a personality, I hated that story got cut to push CDs (The music wasn't particularly memorable either) and the pacing was horrendous because everybody was too underpowered to do anything.
>>
File: WEAK.png (1B, 486x500px)
WEAK.png
1B, 486x500px
Author didn't come through with rape.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.