[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are russia to english subs really the only ones available for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Are russia to english subs really the only ones available for this?
No group is doing this, really? They all rather do moeshit and battle school harems than fucking Yamato?
Or am I just retarded and someone's done it but I didn't look hard enough, because all nyaas, TT and anidex only had the shitty version from translated ruskie subs.
>>
File: what.png (31KB, 733x665px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
31KB, 733x665px
>>
>>157147425
Anon, look at the filename.
It's the new OVAs.
>>
What groups?
>>
>>157147186
There are JP->ENG subs on the way, but the ETA is whenever their translator gets around to it.

> No group is doing this, really? They all rather do moeshit and battle school harems
Name a single group subbing a CGDCT or harem show from this season. Subbing, not "reworking subs ripped from the official version." The issue isn't that people don't want to sub Yamato, it's that fansubs barely exist anymore.
>>
>>157147743
Whoever did 2199 did a good job, what happened to him?
>>
File: kill yourself.jpg (122KB, 688x537px) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself.jpg
122KB, 688x537px
>>157147186
>waah moeshit
>>
>>157147794
Make no mistake anon, I enjoy my moeshit as much as everyone else, I just think some things should take precedent.
>>
>>157147763
The nip 2199 BDs came with English subs, but these apparently don't for whatever reason.
>>
>>157147848
Because they want to limit piracy and expect to earn more on the english release.
>>
>>157147848
Only hardcore fans would be willing to drop the amount they ask for each disc so it's that eternal dilemma. I bought the movie just to show my small share of support and I doubt they even can follow how much "overseas" people affected the disc sales for 2199. Not worth the investment probably.
>>
>>157147425
>2199
Silly anon.
>>
Are the subs watchable at least?
>>
>>157149422
Put it like this: If you watched the 70s series on youtube in 2006 with broken subs, this is great for nostalgia.
Half of the fun of Yamato is nostalgia after all.
>>
File: 1365544187638.jpg (295KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1365544187638.jpg
295KB, 1920x1200px
>>157147848
FUCK.NO

We're fucked. And nobody cared for Yamato 2199 on /a/ while it was release back then. Which is odd since the girls are 10/10.
>>
>>157150733
>nobody cared for Yamato 2199 on /a/ while it was release back then
Maybe not for the multi-OVA version.
But the TV version had threads.
>>
>>157147186
Just look for a better release, you dumb idiot.
>>
>>157153446
pantsu and cartel have only raws, TT and anidex have the rus sub translation and some beaner mexican release, bbt has nothing.
2199 was already subbed, so there's no group site to check for news or ask on irc.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.