[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DBZA Episode 58

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170512-174757.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170512-174757.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Thoughts?

I thought it was pretty good as far as the latter episodes have been. I really like the banter between Cell and Goku and the stolen techniques scene.
>>
>>157130788
I came here just because I knew someone would make a thread about this.

The quality of these dropped so fucking hard once they got popular around the end of Frieza, it's un-fucking-believable. Not only do they release new episodes every few months, just to milk the Patreon money, they don't seem to care anymore. They literally put a "Number One" song in the newest episode just to get the meme crowd in.

Fuck this series and fuck them - they had a good run, did some excellent stuff, but holy shit what happened? I'd rather just watch the original if they're going to cut the fights short and put humorless banter instead.
>>
>>157130788
shit, they are still on cell?
>>
>>157131793
I think last year they made 4 or 5 videos total on the AS? They're just milking the patreon and lets play channel for all its worth.
>>
>>157131901
I think there was the Broly movie somewhere in there too?

So once video about every 2 months. Best part is how they were telling me, when I asked, that this just takes so long, because editing etc. The thing is, I edit and make YT videos too - I'd be easily able to do stuff on their level. If they have so many people there, and their own studio, there is no way they couldn't release a new episode every 2 weeks, with a movie once a year.

But there is a reason - this way they'd be on Buu and be without DBZA before 2020, so people would forget about them.

I hate what these people have become almost as much as I hate DB Super, why so many okay people change into dickheads once money starts to roll in?
>>
I chuckled at the guy in the audience that said "that makes sense!" and i laughed at the end when Cell got kicked in the head.

Those are my thoughts.
>>
>>157132016
The Broly movie had me laughing out loud.

I don't care what anyone says, that shit was fucking funny.
>>
>>157132016
They have all of GT, and now that Super is out, that's another potential 200+ episodes.

They're not running out anytime soon.
>>
I feel like I felt about every episode since they started Cell : it's cool I guess, but there's only so much of "watch this scene redubbed with some quirky retorts added here and there" I can take before I only watch out of habit rather than interest.
>>
>>157131793
The high point was late Saiyan through early Androids, then it went to shit. There's still some funny stuff here and there and Broly was good, but the series hasn't been good in years. DBZKai Cell Abridged should be good at least, and hopefully that will be a thing by the year's end. Then another 6 year wait for the Buu one.
>>
>>157134181
It was funny because of how much they hated it and how much out of fucks they were.

Seeing abriged Cell being so polite with Yamcha makes me sad that they are bringing back Frieza and not him.
>>
>>157130788
>WERE GONNA PREMIERE THIS ONE ON TWITCH
>Oh shit, this must be a long ass episode for them to do that
>episode is 10 minutes long
I was kinda hoping for more. It's been over a month and it will probably be just as long before the next one.

>>157131793
I actually liked that part, but was really disappointed to see that Cell didnt sing it. I mean anyone can put the music on there and edit the fight scene like that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.