[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't gon want to know about his mother?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2182.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2182.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
Why didn't gon want to know about his mother?
>>
File: Killua_misses_his_target.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Killua_misses_his_target.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
Killua is cute!
>>
>>157129541
Because Mito-san is his mother.
>>
>>157129541
For all it mattered she was just a stranger and aunt Mitto was his "mother". He only cared about his father because he was a hunter, otherwise he would be just as irrelevant to him as his mother.
>>
>>157129541
She's a good for nothing slut
>>
Because he's a sociopath.
>>
>>157129541

His mother carried him in her belly for 9 months and then gave birth to him. I'm sure she truly loved him and deeply regretted not being able to be there for him. Doesn't he owe it to her to at least hear her story.
>>
>>157133324
We don't even know if he had a normal birth or came from Ging's cock.
>>
>>157133854
>came from Ging's cock

Well you know that's how conception starts right? With a sperm cell and an unfertilized egg?
>>
Considering how fucked up the world of HXH is it wouldn't surprise me if Ging did something to cause Gon's birth through a means without a mother. After all, Baby Gon was in Greed Island, Greed Island had a card shown to cause a kid to be born. Ging likes to fuck around on anything and everything if it interests him. Putting that together Gon was born from Nen somehow rather than Ging fucking a bitch.
>>
File: pregnancystone.jpg (36KB, 205x277px) Image search: [Google]
pregnancystone.jpg
36KB, 205x277px
>>157134346
I mean giving birth himself.
>>
>>157134508
Only weirdos would think that's what happened.

It's fun to laugh at once in a while but get real
>>
>>157129636
>implying he missed my heart
>>
>>157136069
>he thinks a woman let ging put his smegma-ridden dick in her
>>
>>157129541
Why do they sit like that?
>>
>>157136153
It's a big world out there, anon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.