[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anybody else hate snk season 1? I tried to rewatch it, but it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: ynJx6cT.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ynJx6cT.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
anybody else hate snk season 1?

I tried to rewatch it, but it's just a bunch of yelling
>>
>>157125530
???
>>
YELLING IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF FREEDOM
>>
>>157125530
>anybody else
No matter what you put after this the answer is yes. Fuck off
>>
>>157126346
I'm not talking to people who hate snk

I'm talking to people who like season 2, but not 1
>>
>>157125530

from the Female Titan Arc on, its pretty entertaining.
>>
>>157125530
I admit it feels over the top at first, but considering they're situation it's understandable, it made me feel on edge the first time i watched it.

Season two isn't as dramatic though, the animation is better, no more thick lines around characters, quality over quantity when it comes to action, i'm liking it a lot more so far.
>>
>>157126535
I didn't mind the yelling 4 years ago

but after watching season 2, it feels ridiculous
>>
>>157126859
Same, i re-watched it with some new fags, and they where totally immersed and everything, while i found a lot of it funny
>>
I don't hate S1, but I hate that asshole you just posted. Why haven't any Titans thought to eat him yet?
>>
File: looks like a traiwreck.jpg (137KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
looks like a traiwreck.jpg
137KB, 1366x768px
>>157125530
no but S2 is far more funnier and entertaining
>>
>>157125530
S1 is boring. Not only is the early manga material mediocre (aside from female titan arc), the adaptation was ridiculously over dramatized and a production disaster.
>>
>>157129308
op =/= show
>>
>>157126293
eat a burger
>>
>>157129308
Stupid anon.

ALL life has a titan form.
>>
>>157129308
I was wondering, are they really going to have giraffes and flying whales attacking them? Shit's hilarious
>>
>>157130261
No. Not even manga readers can decipher what the hell they meant by that.
>>
File: why.jpg (23KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
23KB, 288x499px
Why does everyone have to be titans again?

It ruins the premise of a zombie-like scenario.
>>
>>157130421
it's just a bunch of cool shit, that's all
>>
>>157130261
No. It is meant to be an oblique reference to the original titan, Ymir Fritz, who came into contact with "the source of all life" according to Eren Krueger.
So titans are related to every life form. Thus it shows various life forms sharing a trait a titan (red glowy heart thing).
>>
>>157130452
this is about america opening up Japan's ports

Japan was only able to get their revenge on the outside world by becoming more like the outside world
>>
>>157130452
There's only 9 titan people at any given moment. In fact, currently there's only 8 because Eren's hogging two titan sapience powers.
>>
File: nahurodo.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nahurodo.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>157130498
>>
>>157130211
Don't let the author see this he would make shit extra retarded.
>>
>>157126399
How curious, in its time I fell for the SnK meme, now years after, S2 comes and made me dislike it all.
That twist "oh look they are in the walls" made me drop it. Really, I just feel like giving zero fucks to it. maybe sometimes I'll give it a chance, but S2 made lose the lingering engagement that S1 left and all those years of waiting erode.
>>
>>157131226
that was reveled in season 1
>>
>>157130452
Honestly the Mystery supernatural aspect would've been a lot better for the manga. With the warrior village doing human experiments and abusing it for their Illuminati use.
>>
>>157129308
>streamfaggot

Kill yourself.
>>
I'm rewatching it right, on female titan arc. I enjoyed the beginning parts, and I'm watching it for Mikasa anyways. Anime Mikasa looks almost nothing like current manga Mikasa.
>>
>>157134809
please elaborate
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.