[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where's the remake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: communityserviceciel.jpg (283KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
communityserviceciel.jpg
283KB, 640x480px
where's the remake
>>
never
>>
>>
>>157088124
They gave up after Mahoyo's poor sales.

Look on the bright side, you can play Tsukihime and Kagetsu Tohya anytime you like.
>>
i would not diddle her
>>
Tsukhime is truly a story about optimism, valuing yourself, appreciating your life, and moving boldly into the future. Death might not be as close to our doors as it is to Shiki’s… but, then again, you never know. That is why the lessons in this story are so applicable. You are alive now, but maybe not tomorrow. So look on your past fondly, smile at yourself in the mirror now and again, and hope lovingly for the future. Shiki is someone who has about a decade or two of life left, and he messes around with two immortal beings in the main routes.

In the epilogue, Shiki fatefully meets Aoko again and they muse a little bit about old times past. Shiki notes how the past several days/weeks (the span of X route) have been crazy. And some point Aoko tells him that those days will eventually end. Shiki agrees and asks something to the effect of when. The Magus just kind of remains silent and freaking Shiki just tells her that the days were fun, though.

And this is what, for me, Tsukihime was about. Yes, there were vampires and serial killers. But it was really about finding joys in today – even when it doesn’t seem like there are any… and about having faith in a tomorrow. Basically, Tohno Shiki could die ten years from that conversation with Aoko, or he might not even wake up the next day. Although we don’t “live close to death”, the same basic concept applies. There are no promises in life. So you can go through life miserable only to be potentially snuffed out tomorrow, or you can find your own happiness and hope it extends into your future.
>>
File: ciel.jpg (111KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ciel.jpg
111KB, 500x375px
>>157088606
>They gave up after Mahoyo's poor sales.

y-you're not serious, right?
>>
>>157088901
Look at all the Fate stuff that has come out between 2012 and now

>A discussion between Nasu Kinoko and Takeuchi Takashi on Fate/hollow ataraxia and the Fate franchise that in Fate/complete material V Hollow material, which was released in February 2012.

Takeuchi: It’s fun to look back on it because it’s been so long, and just how much we have drawn. I’m so impressed with myself.

Nasu: So the last entry to tie up the Fate series has been released, and I guess we finally close the book on the Fate canon this time.

Takeuchi: All in all, I’m happy that this book came out to bring TYPE-MOON circle prior to the release of Mahoutsukai no Yoru.

Nasu: At first I'd aimed for CCC to be something that can be enjoyed on its own, even more so with Extra. And that Extra can be enjoyed even more with CCC, like Fate/hollow ataraxia to Fate/stay night. But as I wrote the scenario, I became aware of a desire to state the "answer" of the Fate series, which has been continuing for almost ten years now. After ten years, I finally realized that "this is what I wanted to say with the Fate series." If I'm able to complete this, then there'll no longer be anything left for me to say.
>>
>>157088606
Is Mahoyo any good
>>
>>157089393
A better question: when the fuck is the complete translation of Mahoyo gonna be done?
>>
>>157090011
seriously. need more best TM girl.

>If I'm able to complete this, then there'll no longer be anything left for me to say.

this is fucked up, but hopefully a remake doesn't require him to say much new?
>>
>>157090151
Nasu was talking about the Fate series
>>
I want to see "the chair" in glorious 60fps
>>
File: Len jump.jpg (826KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Len jump.jpg
826KB, 1200x1500px
Not soon enough, I need more Len in my life.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.