[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evangelion Anima

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 170-171.jpg (371KB, 1099x1500px) Image search: [Google]
170-171.jpg
371KB, 1099x1500px
Is this ever going to get a fucking translation? It's been almost 10 years.

Maybe if we are super lucky they will adapt it into an anime after the rebuilds are finished up. I'll take anything if it means I can finally understand what is going on in this fucking book.
>>
>>157068999
Maybe you should translate it anon
>>
>>157069202
I'm pretty sure some anon said that it would even be hard for someone with a degree on DJT.
>>
>>157070033
This
>>157069202
You know how Evangelion is. There is a lot of philosophy and such that aren't exactly easy to translate. Basically our only hope is an official one done by professionals.

There WAS a short lived translation project on Reddit a few years ago, but the head of it for some assinine reason decided to ask the author on Twitter for approval. Obviously the author said no, and the project was canned forever. They didn't even threaten a lawsuit or anything, they just said "no" on Twitter and that was enough to shut the entire project down
>>
File: Screenshot_20170327-221756.png (406KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170327-221756.png
406KB, 1440x2560px
>>157070213
>>
>>157070213
>There is a lot of philosophy and such that aren't exactly easy to translate

Especially when the "philosophy" in Eva is complete fucking nonsense.
>>
File: ANIMA_Section_2_Chapter_19.jpg (2MB, 2552x3496px) Image search: [Google]
ANIMA_Section_2_Chapter_19.jpg
2MB, 2552x3496px
>translating Anima

Could we not? The sooner we collectivity forget it exists the better
>>
>>157070275
Jesus christ.
>>
>>157070275
People like this are so stupid, it's like those people who were making a MGS fan remake last year and put out a fucking trailer before it was even in alpha.
>>
>>157068999
Why do you want a translation?
>>
>>157070559
hold up a minute

By this logic we can assume that someone is already working on translating it but has kept it in silent development to avoid C&D

So maybe there is hope after all
>>
>>157070559
Or the person who returned the original source code for Starcraft to Blizz in exchange for Blizzcon tickets.
>>
>>157073256
That's awfully optimistic
>>
File: Brainwashed_Hikari_In_Anima.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Brainwashed_Hikari_In_Anima.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
I believe that the only good things to ever come from anima are the laughs you have when you see the retarded story.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.