[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The character designs of Code Geass are fucking horrendous and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: codegeass.jpg (28KB, 350x198px) Image search: [Google]
codegeass.jpg
28KB, 350x198px
The character designs of Code Geass are fucking horrendous and so stupid looking that it actually diminishes the story as a whole. Fight me.
>>
>>157033781
The designs are better than the story, though.
>>
>>157033781
I agree. Even a good story is hard to take seriously when the characters presenting it look like they're out of a yaoi h-manga.
>>
File: 1473443876621.jpg (163KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473443876621.jpg
163KB, 1280x960px
>can't even be fucked to get a decent picture
Get out.
>>
>>157034059

I'd rather not scroll through pages of shit character designs, so I just got the first one of google
>>
>>157033781
Not gonna lie, I thought I was the only person who had that opinion considering how much praise the show gets. I tried to watch CGL 3 times alreadz but can never get past the first two episodes because of how much I dislike the art style.
>>
>>157033781
The character designs are the best thing about the series other than the music, characters, world-building, plot, and direction.
>>
>>157033781
Agreed, CLAMP character designs are ALWAYS shit, primarily because all their characters are one step up from kindergarten-tier stick figures. They don't even look human, like they're alien humanoids from another planet or something.
>>
Actually made me dropped this series way back then.
>>
>>157033781
The character designs are great. The noodle-body art style is what is putting you off. Put those same designs in an art style you like and they won't offend you.
>>
File: 1494112160196.jpg (237KB, 598x792px) Image search: [Google]
1494112160196.jpg
237KB, 598x792px
>>157033781
>Story by CLAMP
>>
>hating on CLAMP
holy shit what are you fags doing
>>
>>157037414
CLAMP is shit, you eternal faggot. Back to /r/eddit with you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.