[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Femto stronger than Void?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Void.jpg (29KB, 260x257px) Image search: [Google]
Void.jpg
29KB, 260x257px
Is Femto stronger than Void?
>>
>>157013749
Does their power level really matter?
>>
>>157013749
he seems like the ring leader
>>
My guess would be yes
>>
I doubt, if theories are right and he was at one point the 6 god hand because of his 6 fingers
and including what Miura said about the ending, well the only thing he said was "Void"
so I'm sure he's special
>>
I hope not. Femto should just be a puppet in the grand scheme of things.
>>
Femto only plays 3D chess
>>
Femto is the only member of the God Hand that has a physical form outside the astral plane. SO he can affect the "real" world in ways that the other members of the God Hand can. Despite this I still think that Void is more powerful in the grand scheme of things seeing that he has the greatest understanding of causality and control over his powers
TL: DR;
>void is stronger overall, but griffith has an advantage in that he exists outside the astral realm
>>
We might never know.
After all we have no idea what the god hand actually wants. Almost 30 years since the entire thing started and the plans of the main antagonists are still a complete mystery.
>>
>>157013749
Stronger? Perhaps but he would never win in a conflict. It is the Batman bullshitery of Void that would secure his win. He is the eldest and the figure head of the Godhand. Why would the person with the most sway and longest tenure ship give up the opportunity to return to the mortal realm to someone who has been in the band less then a few years compared to their hundreds?

He is manipulating Femto to his ultimate designs. That being said he has some mastery of space distortion likely on par with Femto's gravity. Seeing how long he has been in action it is safe to assume he has the power to end any little shitsnipe that tries to usurp him.
>>
>>157015133
>griffith has an advantage in that he exists outside the astral realm

I thought they all existed in the physical realm now, after Ganishka got turned into Yggdrasil.
>>
>>157013749
>eldest and the figure head of the Godhand. Why would the person with the most sway and longest tenure ship give up the opportunity to return to the mortal realm to someone who has been in the band less then a few years compared to their hundreds?
>He is manipulating Femto to his ultimate designs. That being said he has some mastery of space distortion likely on par with Femto's gravity. Seeing how long he has been in action it is safe to assume he has the power to end any little shitsnipe that tries to usurp him.
I think they're all pretty much equal in power and knowledge but that they all have different responsibilities. It was my understanding that they're basically a hive mind in that they're little more than puppets to the Idea of Evil.
>>
>>157013749
No one is stronger than the hand of god, boogedy boogedy boo.
>>
File: 1468949209837.jpg (15KB, 580x350px) Image search: [Google]
1468949209837.jpg
15KB, 580x350px
>>157015640
Did not mean to greentext.
>>
>>157015437
I'm pretty sure that is what happened when they showed all the god hand right after the realms merged
>>
>>157013749
Void
>past king
>more followers
>only 1 survivor, if Skull Knight is even one
Femto
>some invalid
>2 survivors

Pretty sure Void is stronger.
>>
>>157013749
What is this? Mars Attacks the manga?
>>
>>157017221
Get out quickly before you're spoiled and start reading the masterpiece that is Berserk. You won't regret it.
>>
>>157013749
>>157013770
>tfw too intelligence for power levels
>>
>>157017184

Void's got longer arms and so has the edge in an arm wrestling contest.
>>
File: 1481580772416.png (168KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481580772416.png
168KB, 400x480px
>>157017326
>masterpiece
>>
>>157015437

They can only go one layer down from the realm of ideals and the mundane world is what? 3 layers down? which is why Slaan had to form a intestinal homunculus in sheol (one level up from the mundane) to fuck Guts - the melding of worlds only folded the entire stack of realities down one step, which puts most of the God Hand still out of direct contact with the mundane world except at interstices of causality.

Femto is able to go that low by the power of the egg and the moon child's flesh - he's essentially two-fold now, The Son and The Father, the Holy Spirit is still stuck in the realm of ideals.
>>
>>157017838
>Masterpeace
>>
>>157013749
Nope.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.