[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

WTF?
>>
GUACED
>>
The little girl that hasn't gone out of her room for more than a year loves "someone", yet the MC is so dense as to not realize it's him.

Either that or he's pretending to be retarded.
>>
File: 1493526890671.jpg (82KB, 587x605px) Image search: [Google]
1493526890671.jpg
82KB, 587x605px
>>157009796
What if it's balding, fat, faceless man-kun?
>>
>>157009796
When's the last time you left your room?
Do you love your waifu?
>>
File: otaku_computer_power.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
otaku_computer_power.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
It's a rich highschooler she met online.
Who's actually a middle-aged child-rapist.
>>
>>157010466
i like this end
>>
>>157009577
I love how the brother doesn't figure out its him.
I mean how dense can one be? Not only is he literally the only male of her acquaintance but she said it right after reading the LN he wrote.
>>
>>157009577
>NBR
is it just me or is Erosensei just oreimo but worde in every way?
>>
>>157010554
worse*
>>
>>157010466
Ask Asanagi.
>>
File: ero.webm (202KB, 288x592px) Image search: [Google]
ero.webm
202KB, 288x592px
effort
>>
File: ero2.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ero2.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>157010715
>>
>>157010554
It's literally a better oreimo because at least the brother realizes early on he wants to fuck his sister and, more importantly, the sister is actually cute and not a gigantic cunt Mary Sue.
>>
>>157010981
>and not a gigantic cunt Mary Sue.
I dunno about that, this time both Characters are an insanely talented LN Author and Artist right off the bat, without any development like Oreimo had.
At least she's not a cunt I guess.
And them not being actual siblings kinda makes the "falls in love with sister" point void
>>
>>157011219
They're talented but they're not "get my own show and be an amazing model plus good at sports and very popular" talented. Imouto is talented because she's a hikikomori. Trust me, when you're a shut in like that it's not out of the question to be that good at art. Especially if it's all you do.

MC also goes turbo autism with his writing. They say you have to fail at something xxxx Amount of times before you're good at it. And both are shown to have dumped hours into their respective mediums and are still not praised as being the best ever. Imouto is shown to still be learning new body types and MC is shown that he doesn't have the best writing capabilities yet.

Their character development is way better than oreimo. I don't even care that it's not his real sister. I'm more upset the mangaka keeps introducing much better girls when we all know he's gonna be a siscon to the finish.
>>
>>157009577
This is what we call bad writing.
>>
This show is fucking shit but at least you aren't spending money on it,right /a/ ?
>>
File: IMG_5576.jpg (37KB, 251x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5576.jpg
37KB, 251x320px
>>157014359
>>
>>157011219
>development
>Oreimo
Did you even watch the show? Kirino is perfect at everything from the get-go.
>>
>>157010981
she's still a bitch.
>>
>>157011219
girino not cute.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.