[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things that make you drop a series.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1478682324236.jpg (50KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
1478682324236.jpg
50KB, 680x383px
This is a thread to vent frustrations with writing so bad you just can't continue reading any more. Pic unrelated.

I just dropped the Seven Deadly Sins.
I feel like the writer cock slapped me in the face with his bullshit.

*Spoiler warning*

So I had decided to check out the Seven Deadly Sins manga after finishing the anime. It was alright right for a while. Until the giant chick lost her memories AGAIN right after the fairy guy showed back up and was about to confess to her when she just fucking ran off. What the hell would make the writer think that was a good idea? My god all that build up, perfect opportunity for some character development after the big mountain demon golem things deaths and he fucked it up with a plan ass stupid excuse of a reason.
>>
>likeable tomboy character is killed off
>>
>>157009096
Shonen in which fights are just about "power"(being able to kick and punch harder, use stronger ray beams and move faster) completely ignoring techniques.
>>
>You neglect to watch the episodes you downloaded and after a while, you just say "fuck it"
>>
When the male or female mc crashlands with on an island of lone whatever area with their love match and they hate each other before becoming friends and/or lovers.
>>
File: 1235413454.jpg (193KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1235413454.jpg
193KB, 1920x1080px
>>157009096
The bullying was tolerable and there were some funny moments in between at first.

But shit just got worse. From what I heard about the anime-original ending, I'm glad I dropped it early.
>>
File: escaflowne.jpg (69KB, 722x430px) Image search: [Google]
escaflowne.jpg
69KB, 722x430px
>when you realize the robots were a red herring, and you're actually watching a shoujo series
>>
>major characters are killed off to RAISE THE STAKES
>none of the other characters are good enough to fill their place
It's kind of funny to see an author shoot themselves in the foot, but I still regret wasting my time.
>>
>>157009279
SDS is super guilty with power levels, DBZ couldn't even come close to how bad SDS got.

>>157009348
It got so much worse. I wish I had your foresight. I wasted far to much time hoping it would get better.
>>
>>157009096
>*Spoiler warning*
Use proper spoiler tag you goddamn newfag
>>
>>157009403
It was both & a 50-episode series condensed into 26 episodes.
>>
File: 1491067678224.png (131KB, 436x407px) Image search: [Google]
1491067678224.png
131KB, 436x407px
Horrible over use of fan service and bad romance between characters,specially the basic kind.

I grew up reading stuff like synopsis, and video girl Ai. My standards for ecchi and romance is set pretty high because of it, so I'm very critical when reading different romance mangas.

Art style matters as well, I don't wanna be looking at broken doll getting covered in ice cream. I'd look up hot glue if I wanted that.
>>
>>157010027
fag
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.