[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

B E S T E S T G I R L

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: f020.jpg (199KB, 728x1034px) Image search: [Google]
f020.jpg
199KB, 728x1034px
B E S T
E
S
T

G I R L
>>
>>157008492
Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki ?
>>
File: img000022.jpg (767KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000022.jpg
767KB, 844x1200px
>>157009431
Yeah, is this the best ongoing isekai?
>>
>>157008492
But best girl never win anon.
>>
>elven girls always lusting for that monkey dick
Are male elves the swedes of fantasy?
>>
>>157009979
Best Nip isekai, maybe.
Best isekai I know of is Taiwanese.
Chen Yue Zhi Yao
>>
File: 1488936229990.jpg (75KB, 640x550px) Image search: [Google]
1488936229990.jpg
75KB, 640x550px
>Tarou was just an ordinary university student until a strange old magician summoned him to another world. Upon learning that his newly acquired magical power is 8 million (8 million more powerful than an average magician), he uses his abnormally powerful magic to revive the old man that caused all this... in the form of a frog. Thus begin the strange adventures of a boy with ridiculous magical power and Kawazu, the former strongest magician, now revived as a frog.
>Upon learning that his newly acquired magical power is 8 million (8 million more powerful than an average magician)

Fuck you, fuck isekais, and fuck /a/. How the fuck do you guys enjoy this shit?
>>
>>157010060
>one elf girl out of many girls in the harem lusting over the MC dick like any harem girl would
>male elves not to be seen because not important for the harem
>somehow that makes them swedes
>>
>>157010275
>>157010060
Don't worry anon, I at least understood the joke.
>>
just started reading this
>mc is summoned to another world
>he's more powerful than anyone else in the world
>he can make up his own spells and do literally anything
i cant wait for the harem of slave girls
>>
>>157010429
Sorry anon. There's no harem of slave girls.

>>157010265
Because this is actually better than most of the powershit fantasy in isekai right now. No harem as of now. Frog master that is actually good. Literally can do anything he wants. And one of the first thing he did is make a computer.
>>
>>157010546
>Sorry anon. There's no harem of slave girls.
there will be, there always is. the only way it wont have any is if it just stopped getting drawn

the elf in the OP is just the start
>>
File: 1489395376777.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1489395376777.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>157010546
>Because this is actually better than most of the powershit fantasy in isekai right now. No harem as of now. Frog master that is actually good. Literally can do anything he wants. And one of the first thing he did is make a computer.
How is it better than powershit fantasy? What you described literally is the definition of powershit fantasy. If he's million times stronger than anything in the world and he can do whatever then what's even the point of the story?
I will never understand you self-insert fags.
>>
>>157010546
>the first thing he did is make a computer.

now all he has to do is make guns, a bike, a humvee and A FUCKING FLYING SHIP! and itll be as shit as Arifureta.
>>
>>157010714
I know right?

>>157010546
Just close you eyes nigga and imagine shit what do you need this trash for?
>>
>>157008492
I enjoyed it.
>>
>>157010265
its a comedy. you're not supposed to take the 8million magic powerlevel seriously. Best way I can describe it is OPM but he's not bald and its magic
>>
what a pile of shit, i cant believe you made me read this
>IT'S THE BEST ISEKAI EVER
kill yourselves
>>
>>157010809
You sound buttblasted
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.