[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he betray Lelouch again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 468
Thread images: 51

File: Kaname_Ohgi.png (240KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kaname_Ohgi.png
240KB, 1280x720px
Why did he betray Lelouch again?
>>
I swear I can't remember anything about this show other than Lelouch dying, and apparently even that didn't happen.
>>
dark elf pussy
>>
gal pussy
>>
>>157004482
For Japan. Ledouche didn't give a fuck about Japan
>>
>>157004482
for pussy
>>
>>157004482
Brown pussy
>>
>>157004482
>"So Zero has been mind controlling us all along???"
>"Even though we can rebel against him with no problems? Makes sense derp"
I'm not sure if this was bad writing, or Black Knights really were that stupid.
>>
FUCKING RACE TRAITOR
>>
File: 165416941498.png (915KB, 1276x716px) Image search: [Google]
165416941498.png
915KB, 1276x716px
>>157004602
>Alright everyone. Let's betray Zero before he can betray us! What could go wrong?
>>
>>157004602
>Here is a recording from an MP3 player, no video or anything. He has a magic red flying bird thing that controls people
>Oghi with the enemy while the enemy is making up shit about mind control
>WOW ENOUGH FOR ME! FUCK LELOUCH HE DID EVERYTHING FOR US WITHOUT BETRAYING US EVER BUT YUP A RECORDING!
>>
>>157004563
He didn't care about Japan as deep as the BK's did, but he did care about the symbol it held for getting people on his side. He probably would have just let japan be after he completely dismantled britannia and made the world safe for his sister to live in peace.
>>
>>157004563
>>157004945
He was right when he was edgelording Kallen away. Him winning would have benefitted Japan anyways, doesn't matter that it wasn't his number one priority.
>>
>goes and takes out secret military geass facilities
>doesn't geass the groups he takes to forget every special mission they are given once it is completed
>>
Jewgi.
>>
>>157005036
Still wondering why everyone made a big deal out of it, Zero always did shady shit behind the scenes and they knew it. Todo and some others knew about blowing up the tanker with the Liberation Front, everyone was there when he caused a landslide and crushed half a town, the Black Rebellion "the floor is now gone" trick.

"Oh no, Zero lead a weird operation to attack a desert cult. HE MUST BE UP TO SOMETHING". The Black Knight's went full retard at the end of S2.
>>
The only one among the Black Knights that Lelouch Geass'd was Kallen right? And that was only because he was just testing its limitations at the start.

Granted Ohgi lied, Rolo died was a thing but I don't understand why Lelouch didn't defend himself.
>>
>>157005192
Considering they had Knightmares and a wall of guns aimed at him I don't think they cared for an explanation at that point. They were going to just kill him and be done with it.
>>
>>157005192
Yeah and he only geassed her because he was unsure if she was the pilot. After than no black night was geassed, not even Valletta
>>
>>157005192
Because it was all a part of his master plan.
>>
>>157004482
Because he learned they'd traited the overt manipulations of Britannia for the insidious manipulations of Diet Britannia.
>>
>>157005244
Well they were clearly even more retarded than I thought.

"Hey guys, let's undo the entire thing we've done for this cause by having an under the table deal with the prince of Britannia because fuck the guy who's leading us to our freedom."
>>
>>157005342
>He might have Geass'd even me - Prince of Lies

Oh wow so convincing, time to betray our saviour.
>>
>>157005342
They could have at least done a laptop or something showing the OSI research staff at the school and a video of the confession by lelouch
>>
from what i can remember

>lelouch ordered the order of the geass to be destroyed completely.
>the order had kids
>stupid bleeding heart fucks whined about how it was wrong after the fact, even though those >kids tried killing them and did kill a few of them.
>main bleeding heart fuck starts bitching about zero a lot. tells his bestie not to trust zero and dies.
>new dumbass now goes around second-guessing zero and this time right before he dies, he spreads the word to others.
>in addition to this, schniezel is a scheming fuck and easily manipulated them all using cherrypicked recordings.
>>
Why didn't Lelouch just prove that he never used his geass on them when they confronted him?
>>
>>157005482
I love the fact that when he sent the data it would have CLEARLY shown that he stated he couldn't move or controll his hand, attacked a comrade, ordered to him by a group of kids.

Wow lelouch was a douche for ordering that!
>>
>>157004482
Basically he wanted to be a GOOD terrorist.
>>
>>157005482
Right I remember that bullshit.
>Todo-san!
>1/4 sword-kun?
>Kinoshi-something said we can't trust Zero!
>Who? What?
>dead
>I'm now completely doubting my commander and messiah
>>
>>157005566

>>157005244
>>
>>157005626
Fair enough. Black Knights really went full retard.
>>
>>157004563
Yeah, and? Literally all of the BK's achievements were because of Lelouch's leadership or Geass. Ohgi's group was fucking worthless on their own, never would have won the favor of that guy that was funding terrorist groups, never would have gotten advance Knightmares, would have sat by and watched their Tohdoh and his pals get executed, etc.
>>
One thing I still don't get. Was it ever Lelouch's plan to die from the very beginning?
>>
One of my big issues was why didn't he geass Gino Thundercock and Annya when they were at the school.

>"lelouch commands you to join and fully support the black knights"

You literally would have gotten 2 nights of the round on your team severely crippling his enemy and buffing up the BK's in one go.
>>
>>157004482
Just watched it, it was basically

#1: Zero's a Britannian prince. We knew he wasn't Japanese, but he's actually explicitly a royal, meaning it's just more internal family power struggles.

#2: Zero can mind control people, and chose not to tell anyone. He's always kept secrets, some of which were kinda important (or could have at least been handled better), and we have no way of knowing if our wills are our own, and even if they are...

#3: Zero was clearly responsible for a number of unlikely, terrible events that drove him to where he is. Rather than focusing the anger we felt when a shitload of Japs got killed by Euphemia at the Brits, we should have been angry at Leluche, because holy shit HE'S the one who ordered a shitload of our friends and families dead to further his own agenda.

#4: Zero's been kind of flaky lately, and kept insisting on irrational decisions (SACRIFICE YOURSELF SO WE CAN FIND MY SISTER), throwing his loyalty into further doubt
>>
>>157005810
It wasn't his plan to die but he was willing to accept death with his "the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed" mindset. After all that happened the only other viable way to achieve his goal of world peace for his sister was to die since the world was completely united against him
>>
>>157005810
No, he just assumed Nanaly and him would've been dragged in the succession war and moved to destroy the Empire to prevent that or at least create a neutral zone to chill in.
>>
>>157005867
why do I keep getting connection errors when I try to post the rest
>>
>>157005342
Can you imagine how fucked they would have ended up being if they had killed Lelouch.
Like, there was no way Schneizel was ever going to honor that deal, Japan would become Area 11 again within a week and the BKs would completely fall apart.
Its just ridiculous how retarded and shortsighted Ohgi was.
>>
>>157004851
He did leave them behind during their 1st Revolution, and had some of the Black Knights kill the Geass Order with one of them telling them they had to shoot some kids.

Zero was shady as fuck.
>>
>>157005867
#5: Clovis has a recording of him straight-up admitting to most of these things and Leluche refuses to explain

#6: Lelouche ordered a bunch of kids and unarmed dudes dead, which came off as sketch because, once again, he's terminally unable to explain important details to anyone. "These kids have to die because they can all mindrape you in new and exiting ways" is at least somewhat understandable, even moreso if you'd reveal that power to at least a couple trusted commanders at some point, which seeing as it's not a unique power and plenty of Brits already know about it would have been prudent partway through season 2

#8: Ethnic puss

I think there's a few others (added rolo and jeremiah without consulting) but can't be bothered to rewatch and make sure. Either way it probably could have been avoided if Lelouche WASN'T such a raging autist but whatever.
>>
>>157005971
Because you are probably writing too much in one post.
>>
>>157005977
Didn't Schneizel have a good reputation? Also he wouldn't do that, he supported Euphie's proposal. Returning Japan wouldn't hurt; he prefers the solution that would ensure peace.
>>
>>157006086
nah it was under the post limit, for whatever something in number 5 was tripping a filter and the moment I truncated it I was allowed to post it.
>>
>>157006168

Schneizel was a lying, manipulative fuck. Same as all the other Britannians. Except Cornelia, Euphie, Guilford, and ORANGE.
>>
>>157006212

Who lied the best? Schneizel or Lelouch
>>
>>157004516
The correct answer.

>>157005990
+ Oghis girlfriend confirmed that that the shit is legit. Besides, it did explain all the "miracles".
>>
>>157006225
Lelouch, he kept a lot of shit going like a clown spinning plates.

Schneizel only had to tell one lie and had walkaway power since he had a nuke right on the deck of the BK's HQ.
>>
>>157006225

Schneizel just lied, but Lelouch played the game like a fucking boss.

My sides reached orbit with the Million Zero plan.
>>
>>157006289
>Oghis girlfriend
You mean the Brittanian supremacist that was actively taking part in torturing and killing 11s prior to getting amnesia?
>>
>>157006212
>Schneizel was a lying, manipulative fuck.
Yeah, but he's also depicted as a rather dispassionate man who only steps up to do the things he thinks he must do. He also had a preference for peaceful solutions and freeing Japan did that.
>>
>>157006484
Doubt he knew too much about her past beyond racism (which was super normalized in their society) and being a soldier. Given how there are black guys who'd like to bang nazi chicks, Oghi isn't THAT weird.
>>
The pussy game too strong man
>>
>Lelouch becomes Emperor of Brittania
>Tried to join the UFN
>You can't join because you get more voting power, turn parts of your unified super nation into independent states.

Democracy was a mistake. He should've recorded that shit and played it for the entire world to hear.
>>
>>157006294
I forgot he came with a nuke onboard
>Hey guys lelouch is betraying you all
>also I have a giant nuke ready to wipe you out believe me lol I'm trust worthy
>>
No man who would turn his back on a cause for pussy is worth associating with.
>>
Man, I wish they handled the Euphemia incident better.

Like her plan blowing up in her face rather than the murder princess route.
>>
>>157007499
they foreshadowed the shit out of it man, it was fine.
>>
>>157004846
He accused Zero of betraying them first, but I fail to see when and where. Zero saved them
>>
>>157004482
Because he's a piece of shit. Good thing Japs hate him too, he'll get killed off in a spectacular way
>>
>>157004563
Yeah, good thing Ohgi was so brave to fight for Japan, right? It's not like it was handed to him on a plate by his enemy or something
>>
>>157007776
Anon, Zero betrayed them when he literally left them when they were on the cup of victory in their revolution in Tokyo.

Then proceeded not to explain himself. This would've been a good idea for him to show them he had Geass and he left to obtain the power of the Gods and the Geass Order, so he wouldn't get buttfucked later.
>>
>>157005595
>1/4 sword kun
Made me laugh
>>
>>157007896
that wasn't a betrayal. Something more important came up. Plus he went back to save them all. They were ungrateful and never thanks Zero for anything
>>
>>157008216
>Something more important came up
>Nunnally was more important than victory of the revolution.
>Literally got the Black Knights dismantled and a small time group until their reforming years later.
>>
>>157008710
Except he literally was doing all of that shit for Nunally so yes, I think that is more important for him.
>>
>>157006592
It doesn't even make sense, how the fuck votes must be disturbed so Brittania would get an absolute majority?
>>
>>157010444
Who said they need the absolute majority? Unless all other countries agree to vote against them (and why should they unless it's a policy that's purely negative for them?) a simple majority should be easy achievable.
>>
>>157010759
I remember Kaguya saying that if Britannia joins, Lelouch would get same power as in HBE, which happens only with absolute majority. Besides, most other nations view Britannia as an enemy and would vote against their propositions.
>>
>>157010886
"You vote for us, we supply you with some new prototype/jew gold/resource"

Works fine in the real world.
>>
>>157008906
>for him
This is key. It was important FOR HIM. He still fucked them and all of Japan over, because muh Nunnally was more important than everything else.
>>
>>157004482
Nigger pussy because he's a subhuman racemixer that is also a hypocrite, since if he cared about Japan as much as he claims, the wouldn't have racemixed.
>>
>>157005173
>"Oh no, Zero lead a weird operation to attack a desert cult. HE MUST BE UP TO SOMETHING". The Black Knight's went full retard at the end of S2.

The entirety of S2 went full retard. It's like the writers changed completely and considering the evidence of executive meddling with executives rewriting shit, it basically means that writer did change.

S2 is an abomination.
>>
>>157011357
Train wreck is the most apt way to describe R2. It's fucking stupid as all hell, but you can't stop watching it.
>>
If Ohgi doesn't die in season 3 I'm going to be so mad. He doesn't deserves the position of Prime Minister of Japan, he can't even run his own resistance group before Lelouch show up.
>>
>>157011357
They always had doubts about Zero and when people doubt you, going on a secret mission to massacre civilians doesn't help. Specially if you don't explain yourself.
>>
>>157011357
I disagree. It's enjoyable as fuck, never slows down and makes more sense once you look back at it after watching the whole thing
>>
File: Southermanga.jpg (48KB, 355x476px) Image search: [Google]
Southermanga.jpg
48KB, 355x476px
>>157011460
I can. I watched it once and it's so terrible it prevents me from rewatching the series.
You know what Death Note and Code Geass have in common beyond a charismatic anti-hero protagonist who is intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour?
A fucking terrible second season where everyone turns into a major retard with instant 50 points taken off from their IQ, including the protagonist.
>>
>>157004482
hot and creamy brown pussy, also he's a jew, it's bound to happen.
>>
>>157011672
Lulu isn't nihilistic and generally doesn't have much common with Light sans intelligence and cockyness.
>>
>>157011759
Way to go autistic over a joke anon.
>>
>>157011799
Hey, some people seriously think that they are similar or that R2 sucks.
>>
>>157011905
>or that R2 sucks.
That part of my post was 100% serious, I'm sorry you're so fucking new underage retarded that you're not even familiar with the "Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humour" meme joke.
>>
>>157011952
At least my taste isn't as shit.
>>
File: 1493908020650.png (201KB, 280x395px) Image search: [Google]
1493908020650.png
201KB, 280x395px
>>157012061
THE IRONY
>>
>>157007896
That just proves they are so incompetent that when their leader was out of the game they immediately got rekt and couldn't contribute any useful things to the rebellion. They shouldn't complain if they couldn't take back the country for themselves and had to rely on a mysterious figure all the time.
Besides even if they did succeed in killing Zero no proof that Schneizel who just cherry-picking an audio record would keep his promise "Yeah I know I promise you I will give back your Japan, now we will do another invasion so prepare yourself."
It's funny that Ougi didn't get shot by Kallen or someone else afterward.
>>157007499
This. I'd like to see the special zone still has racism and shit and the Japan natives always live the life of a slave with silk clothes. Suzaku is fine because he couldn't think more and Euphemia only sees the surface of her project.
>>
Is it the dub that makes people not understand the show at all ?
Or are new anime watchers that fucking retarded ?

DID you all miss the obvious fact that the whole R2 is about the lost of trust between Zero and the BKs ?
From abandoning the BKs during the black rebellion to killing kids and civilians in China (they are NOT military) and bringing people like Rolo and Jeremiah (Britannians) in their rank and giving them important positions... and you know, having Tokyo fucking NUKED (and Zero going crazy).

After all that, you'll think some of the BKs, have some serious doubt about Zero.
And maybe making a deal with Schneizel is not that bad... As far as they know, Schneizel is smart and dangerous BUT ALSO pretty reasonable (not really of course). and he has nukes so.. yeah.

Also; The Bks are not just a small terrorist cell anymore, they have half the world with them... They have other options for their leader (Li Xingke for example).
>>
>>157014472
My guess is that it's hard to accept for self-insert fags, when your precious MC is not some irreplaceable golden boy who must be loved and adored by everyone for the rest of their days.
>>
>>157014697
yeah maybe... or you know, they just are retarded with the attention span of a 10yo.
I mean, there are at least a dozen scenes in R2 where you see Ougi, Todo, and the others talking shit about Zero and the way he does things.
Some sort betrayal is fairly obvious from the begenning of R2.
And it's not like Lelouch is not giving them "betrayal" material everytime he can.
>>
Why didnt suzaku give lelouce water
>>
>>157015007
Because he hates Lelouch and he wants him to suffer.
>>
>>157015007
Suzaku wants him to stay thirsty
>>
>>157014472
>Is it the dub that makes people not understand the show at all ?

The dub was almost word for word to the sub, onoly shit was changed to damn and a few other words westernized.
>>
File: 1446912432436.png (436KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446912432436.png
436KB, 1280x720px
Why Lelouch didn't use his Geass to kill this guy?
>>
>>157015979
Ok so it must be the other explanation...

>>157016183
Ultimate FUCK YOU.
Also, Diethard should have beg for his life and for forgiveness for abandoning Lelouch.
>>
File: 14063498693469349634853.jpg (20KB, 641x357px) Image search: [Google]
14063498693469349634853.jpg
20KB, 641x357px
I'm still mad about this.
>>
>>157011041
He is the reason Japan has a chance.
Nunnally is his sole reason for wanting to make the world a better place for her, the people are his tools and the result of the world he creates for Nunnally, not for anyone else.

Zero exists because of Nunnally, The fact that Lelouch haven't commited suicide is because if he did Nunnally would take the hardest hit from that damage.

TL;DR Nunnally>The world in the eyes of the ONE man that changed the world.
>>
>>157016510
why?
I was here when this episode aired and to this day I still don't understand why people are so angry about that.

It's just a banter from Schneizel to see what Zero is really like...A guy with a huge ego or a ruthless guy who just want to win.
>>
>>157016664
Maybe you missed the small fact that the BKs are not aware of the connection between Zero and Nunnally???
Maybe you missed the small fact that everybody that fight with Zero also had to make sacrifice ?
Maybe you missed the small fact that it's not a valid reason to leave your men and the whole rebellion die just to go deal with some personnal stuff ?

> the ONE man that changed the world.
Yes... with the sacrifice of thousand of his soldiers.
Alone (without geass or soldiers) Zero is nothing.

Don't you understand the concept of "Zero is an ideal, not a man"?
>>
>>157016975
Pawns don't need to think.

It's war, someone has to die for you to win.

It's one mind, not a committee, he can do one thing at a time unless he has prepared before hand.

Yes... One man that can change the world is more important.
Or do you think we send the President to the front lines in war and let all soldiers sit at home watching it on FOX news?

Just because it's Zero he can do those things, he can put the kings act because he can sacrifice people to win the war because he's not tied down to his human identity.

War isn't a fairy tale where nobody has to die, either through being a bait or for the better cause.

If he'd prioritized them over Nunnally and lost her, it'd be like putting the king in chess in a check mate by using the queen as bait instead of the pawns.
>>
>>157017809
t. 12yo
>>
>>157017809

ok so you are 14... I won't even bother responding to
>Pawns don't need to think.

>Yes... One man that can change the world is more important.
>Just because it's Zero he can do those things, he can put the kings act because he can sacrifice people to win the war because he's not tied down to his human identity."
Maybe you missed the small fact (you must be blind too) that Zero didn't win the war ???

>Or do you think we send the President to the front lines
No but if the president start going golfing instead of fighting the war, I can guarantee you that he won't stay president for long.

>If he'd prioritized them over Nunnally and lost her, it'd be like putting the king in chess in a check mate by using the queen as bait instead of the pawns.
Unless Zero act like a true king/leader and forget about his personnal business.
You know.. it's what he does at the end of the show... after realising that the war (for FREEDOM) is about more than just him and his little sister... it's for FREEDOM.
>>
>>157004482
Chocolate Britanian Pussy
>>
>>157004482
Anyone else except Karen would do what he did. Even without hot black chick
>>
>>157014697
I guess you were right, they exist
>>157017809
>>
>>157004482

New CG will start with leluch turning on the gas on this asshole.
>>
>>157004482
Got thirsty and ended up catching jungle fever.
>>
>>157018495
>Nunally
>queen

You're only allowed to use chess references if you've actually played chess, ever.
>>
>>157010444
>How the fuck votes must be distrubed so Brittania would get an absolute majority
Anon have you not heard of the United States Congress - House of Representatives?.

Little states who are small in population are fucked to all hell in the House when going against Texas, Cali, Florida, or New York simply because of population, which was the system going on in the UFN.

When Lelouch got rid of the number system, he made everyone who is part of the territory of Brit Land full fledge citizens. Remember Brit Land literally owned all of the Americas + Western Europe + Russia + Half of Africa + ME.

It would be fair to say Brit Land alone owned half of humanity under its control as citizens.
>>
>>157019204
Meant for:
>>157017809
>>
>>157018495

Serve the military, you'll realize what it means to be a pawn.

>>157018495
Freedom is his sweet talk that attracts pawns he'll use to succeed in his ideal future for Nunnally.
>>
>>157019406
Let's not forget Lelouch wasn't intending for the alliance to go through, or else he would have proposed releasing territories until the vote% evened out.
>>
>>157019677
Played CoD doesn't count as serving in the military, anon.
>>
>>157004482
In the new Code Geass he will be the MC.
>>
>>157019731
The fact that you even bring that "game" up shows you're very informed on what young kids play.
>>
>>157019406
>>157010444

Also, keep in mind that the calendar of CG is not the same as ours (50y dif)

China and India in CG are probably a lot less populated than in our current world
>>
>>157019822
China and India are most likely populated the same, despite the time difference they are still the most fertile of civilizations. India joined the Black Knights so they could gain independence.

The major divergence from our world is that Brit Land didn't get Roman'd + American Revolution happened way late (Early in our world) + Napoleon didn't become a dictator and Monarchism got overthrown in Europe forcing it to migrate to the America's and Russia to become aggressive in expansion + China absorbed India and the main dynasty never fell.
>>
>>157019406
Except it was stated that CF alone had more citizens than Britannia, not even counting all the EU states.
>>
>>157020270
> it was stated that CF alone had more citizens than Britannia,
more citizens than old Britannia or new Britannia ?

old (Charles) Britannia didn't count numbers as citizens.
>>
>>157004482
Some mudslime whore told him to, no other reason
>>
>>157020589
I don't think anything was said about citizens, just about population.
>>
File: 1481163609228.jpg (29KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1481163609228.jpg
29KB, 600x456px
>>157004482
I fucking hate this ugly afrojew so fucking much So fucking much and all the black knights as well!
>>
File: eehqVOH.png (946KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
eehqVOH.png
946KB, 1280x720px
>>157020786
>Following Lelouch's ascension to the throne, the Area and Numbers system was abolished and full citizenship granted to all former Numbers, and the former names of all Areas were also restored. Lelouch, however, remained ruler over all the former Areas. This apparently gave Lelouch an overwhelming numerical advantage when he attempted to join the UFN because its voting system was weighed by population, implying that the regions of Britannia as a whole are much more populous than their real-world counterparts. Alternatively, the regions may have the same population as their real-world counterparts, but the area of Britannia as a whole contributes to its enormous unified population, as all people living in former Areas were granted citizenship.

It's not clear...
We don't have the exact number of "people" living in new Britannia or in the the UFN so it's a moot point.

IRL (1950)... it would be around the same too
inb4 a autist give me an exact number.
>>
>>157004482
Orange is not his favorite color.
>>
>>157020786
it's same problem... how do you know that the included the number in the "population" of Britannia.
Numbers are basically slaves until Lelouch frees them.
>>
>>157004482
Because he was told a bunch of ridiculous bullshit by his mortal enemies, and instead of considering that they might have made this shit up to weaken them so Britannia might just steamroll them again he decides to organize a coup which has more of a chance to blow up in his face and fracture the Black Knights if it was ever discovered. How no one present questioned whether or not they were being rused by their enemies number one Ruse Prince just goes to show that the BK can't achieve anything without the help of white people.
>>
>>157021861
Actually, Tamaki questioned the Prince and telling them how Zero wouldn't betray them or mind control them before being told to shut up and the Nip General claiming how Zero acted strange.

He later opened a bar in Japan.
>>
>>157021861
Schneizel wasn't known as the Ruse Prince, he was famous for being one of the more decent royals who tried to avoid war whenever possible.
>>
>>157004482
It sure was satisfying when Lelouch btfo'd the Black Knights and became the Emperor of the goddamn planet. Should've executed them all before he had Suzaku stab him desu.
>>
>>157006592
I bet it was Ohgi that came up with that idea. Oh yeah splitting them up will make them not vote the same, not like they colonized all the areas they control. Not like they could just set up puppet governments.

Lelouch tried to give them another chance and they spat in his face.
>>
>>157021861
Think like a coward

1)We keep Zero and continue the fight
2)??
3)We get nuked by Schneizel

Or

1)We give Zero to Schneizel in exhange of Japen
2)???
3)50% chance we are free, 50% chance Schneizel nuke us anyway.

Also this >>157022217

option 2 is not that bad is you don't like fighting and you hate your leader (like most of the BKs core at this point)
>>
>>157022333
>option 2 is not that bad is you don't
*option 2 is not that bad if you don't
>>
>>157022333
If your leader could mind control people. Why not alert him to Schneizel being there and get him to mind control Schenizel so you don't get nuked?

If he can't mind control Schenizel why not take the Prince hostage so he can't nuke you.
>>
>>157022333
Kek.
>Okay so here the plan we're gonna betray our leader
>Of course it will work! Just like every plan we made that doesn't involve Zero!
>>
I think you guys are forgetting the BK didn't know the Geass was a one-order-only deal.
>>
>>157022434
>If your leader could mind control people. Why not alert him to Schneizel being there and get him to mind control Schenizel so you don't get nuked?

Because the second in command hates the leader and wants him gone ?
At some point you have to understand that Ougi hates Zero and wants to get rid of him.

Also if Zero geass Schneizel, what is stoping him from geassing everybody else (ennemies and allies)

There is no end to it...

As long as Zero has the geass, he CANNOT be trusted.
>>
>>157004482
https://youtu.be/JTMVOzPPtiw

He's also mostly retarded.
>>
>>157022595
The simple fact that he didn't force them to not be able to betray them should've tipped them off that he didn't mind control them.
>>
>>157022704
For all they knew, none of their bigger decisions up to that point were theirs. They were second-guessing themselves and especially their worse decisions. It probably didn't occur to them that something as broad as 'don't betray me' was possible.
>>
>>157022704
>>157022522

Again, you are all forgetting a lot of important details.

Like, the Euphie's Massacre, Ougi really pushing to betray Zero and a lot of hate and distrust going around against Zero.
>>
>>157022810
Then the Black Knights are retarded in every sense of the word. All they had to do was take a moment and think, then wonder if betraying him was actually possible.

The moment they could perform the feat. Then they knew brainwashing never happened to them, because Zero is smart enough to have a back up plan like "Don't fucking shoot me in the back", "Take this bullet for me." programmed into them if he did mind control them at any point so he doesn't die.
>>
>>157022916
not everybody is as smart as you.

Especially right after a big battle and a nuke exploding above your hometown killing millions of people.
>>
>>157022916
There's a reason one fundamental sales technique is not giving your customers time to think. Rather than the BK being idiots, Schneizel was good at handling people.
>>
>>157022916
They knew nothing of how his mind control works. The mechanics of it might still allow for free will. Maybe He can't use the same command twice. Maybe he doesn't have unlimited mind control charges.

There are any number of reasons they might still be able to rebel against Zero despite having been mind controlled.
>>
>>157022916
>Then the Black Knights are retarded in every sense of the word. All they had to do was take a moment and think, then wonder if betraying him was actually possible.
One of the many things that Code Geass was consistent on, was that the Japanese resistance were a bunch of idiots and could do nothing right. And this remained true for the entire TV series, and extends to even the OVAs.

In the end they are the real weakness of the Black Knights, in that Zero command them by himself and they are not able to act intelligently without him.
>>
>>157022916
this
>>157023028
And also the fact that the core of the Bks don't trust Zero.
They acknowledge his accomplishments but really don't like his methods and the way he does things (never telling them anything for example)
>>
>>157023184
If you don't like it. They always had the chance to leave.

He told them since Day 1 what he will be doing. Kaguya's grandfather told them he wasn't a Jap, but he really does hate Brit. and he would lead them to victory despite his shadiness.
>>
>>157022196
>Ohgi is the fucking Prime Minister
>tamaki owns a bar
The world truly isn't just. I sure hope Ohgi turned out to be an awful politician and gets hunged by Nips
>>
>>157022226
The sad thing is their hatred became a part of his masterplan and Lulu doesn't even hold a grudge against them. Meanwhile Ohgi and most of former BKs shittalk him to this day.
>>
Foreign women and men are the only way Japan can rebuild itself anyways.
>>
>>157023520
>He told them since Day 1 what he will be doing.
He told them, they will be Knights of Justice fighting for the good of the world

>Kaguya's grandfather told them he wasn't a Jap,
It's not the problem.
But even so, "son of the Emperor", is not exactly nothing

>he would lead them to victory despite his shadiness.
At this point victory is nowhere close.
Tokyo, their fucking hometown, just got nuked...

Yes it's better than nothing, but Zero is far from perfect and all.
A peace deal with Schneizel at this point is not such a bad option.. (in Ougi's mind)

I'm not saying they were right, but try to thing like them.
Ougi was a high school teacher, not a general.
>>
>>157023881
His wife says he's not even that great of a husband.

Tamaki was the last person to betray Zero in the BK, so he got Loyalty, but not LOYALTY and deserved a bar.
>>
>>157024345
Also I'll add that people sould be more angry at Todoh than Ougi.

Todoh was a colonel who wanted to fight until the end AND he knew Lelouch (a little)
so he sould have defended him as a ""good"" commander AND as a true enemy of Britannia.
>>
>>157005859
muh pride
He doesn't start seriously enslaving people until plan requiem or whatever it was called.
>>
>>157012477
Nah, IIRC it was stated that Tohdoh could have led them to victory, but he lacked Zero's charisma.

Zero was literally the glue that held the whole rebellion together. Lelouch made a cult of personality that was way too strong, and when he disappeared, everything fell apart.
>>
>>157020270
Too bad Britannia owns the EU
>>
>>157025505
T
>>
So if Charles apparently really did care about his children, thrn why did he laugh his ass off when euphy was forced to massacre the Japanese by lelouch?
>>
>>157004482
Why is ohgi so hated? He's just an average guy who goes along with everyone around him.
>>
File: jeremiah.jpg (125KB, 1280x1438px) Image search: [Google]
jeremiah.jpg
125KB, 1280x1438px
>>157026126
Either he knew that Lelouch had finally lost control of ("evolved") his Geass or it was just weirdness born of them rewriting S2 so heavily, like that early scene of C.C. not recognising Charles on TV.
>>
>>157026126
You laughed like a mad man too, admit it. There's nothing wrong about that
>>
File: code-geass-1510.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
code-geass-1510.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
What the fuck was this? Was Charles trying to kiss cc?
>>
>>157026126
His big plan was to make life and death irreverent... so who cares about some elevens or even Euphy.

Let's have some fun mate!
>>
learn the rules of chess
>>
>>157016682
>>157026854
>>
>>157026446
It's never too late for a portion of some classic NTR.
>>
>>157011357
S2's ending was good though.
>>
>>157026854
>>157026931

Pretty sure it was not a official match mate...
Did you never bend the rule of a game you played with a "friend" just for fun or banter ?

Also, are there really people autistic to the point that they can't understand the symbolism of what Schneizel is doing ?
>>
How many guys do you think cc has fucked? Over a million? Well she fucked Mao and probably everyone she made a contract with, also there was the time when she forced everyone to love her with her geass and probably let every guy go to town on her. Charles probably fucked her too.
>>
>>157026854
no u

Schneizel and Zero were in a stalemate. Any halfway experienced chess players would finish the match at this point without declaring a winner. It was over.

Then Schneizel decided to take a gamble and break a rule of chess, to suss out what kind of personality Zero has. His wager, Suzaku, wasn't that high and he could gain more than his value in information on how to approach Zero.

Zero recognised this was what he was doing, but didn't react, and didn't have time to react because Nina decided to crash the party.
>>
>>157027317
I agree. But i don't see anything wrong with it. It would be far more weird if she kept her virginity for 300-or-something years.
>>
>>157004482
Because Lelouche was half britanian, and a prince, therefore incapable of loving Japan.

He was racist.
>>
>>157027470
Even though it is completely understandable, it's enough for me to choose kallen over her.
>>
>>157027317
She surely has fucked a lot of guys and Mao wasn't of them. lelouch even made the joke about seeing all CC's parts, even those the chink hasn't seen and Mao sperged out
>>
>>157027867
Cc literally said that she was mao's mother, friend, and lover.
>>
>>157027317
I only hope we get a Code Geass anime based on the American Revolution with C.C giving Washington geass, then /a/ can shitpost about how Benjamin Franklin is the new Oghi and Washington fucking C.C pussy.

/a/ would lose their mind when Andrew Jackson shows up in battle waving his LOYALTY around.
>>
>>157027957
Sure she didn't just say girlfriend? Or partner?
>>
>>157004516
The best kind of them
>>
>>157028045
I rewatched it the other day and she said lover, and even if she didn't say that she spent so long with him and he was so obsessed with her why wouldn't she just let him fuck her? She clearly also loved him.
>>
>>157027470
She probably doesn't even feel good during sex anymore. I'd choose all the women in code geass over her.
>>
Molly was in love with lelouch, he should have chosen her.
>>
>>157028480
>milly
>>
>>157028224
Didn't Lelouch get angry at C.C. and told her something like "How could you abandon a kid with a geass like that"

So pretty sure she left when he was quite young... so I mean, lover seems weird.
>>
>>157028224
I mean, what word did she she use in Japanese?

CG had a very tight script when it came to character relationships and they relied a lot on exact wording. Some of it got lost in translation (example, the famous "if you are a witch (majou) I'll become a warlock (maou)").
>>
>>157028623
I have no idea what exact word in Japanese she used.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-05-10-21h07m52s517.png (932KB, 1280x736px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-05-10-21h07m52s517.png
932KB, 1280x736px
>>157028224
>>157028623

Ok, she say that in the sense of Mao thinking of her as his mother / lover because he was alone and knew nobody else (no parents, no friends etc)
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-05-10-21h10m17s518.png (952KB, 1280x736px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-05-10-21h10m17s518.png
952KB, 1280x736px
>>157029083
If you can grasp the basics of human interaction and communication, you could understand that pretty easily
>>
File: She's going to get the dick.jpg (2MB, 3264x1890px) Image search: [Google]
She's going to get the dick.jpg
2MB, 3264x1890px
This is Lelouch, his sister Nunnally, and his sister's Nunally's husband.
>>
>>157029662
Do cripples feel sex?
>>
>>157029731
Depends. Did it penetrate above the waist?
>>
>>157029731
>>157029839
Well, Nunna's injuries were artificially inflicted by surgeons. Surely they wouldn't have been that cruel...
>>
>>157029083
>dakara watashi wa Mao no shinyuu de koibito de tanin datta

Koibito does imply sex. Where does she say the mother part though?
>>
File: 814d6e5fb204726f93f337c8fbd0692b.jpg (1008KB, 2336x1287px) Image search: [Google]
814d6e5fb204726f93f337c8fbd0692b.jpg
1008KB, 2336x1287px
>>157029662
>tfw you got Lost Colors ISO, but there is no translations.

I wanted to do the Milly path of the game.
>>
>>157029662
>That Beach episode of the picture drama
Gee, Lelouch seems to really love his sister a lot.
>>
>>157030101
She doesn't... but it's kind of implied since she met him when he was 6.

And yes Koibito = lover.
But It's Mao who thinks of her as that... she doesn't ("I was still just a stranger").

IRL, It's like when a woman say that she became her husband/bf new mother after living with him for a while.
She didn't literally became her new mother...
>>
What did she say?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-05-10-21h52m43s895.png (924KB, 1280x736px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-05-10-21h52m43s895.png
924KB, 1280x736px
>>157030101
>>157030352

Also if they had sex, this would make no sense.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-05-10-21h54m38s044.png (842KB, 1280x736px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-05-10-21h54m38s044.png
842KB, 1280x736px
>>157030572
EVERYTHING
>>
>>157030129
>no translations.
I'm surprised to hear that, given how big Geass used to be. Maybe R3 will resurrect enough interest that someone will pick it up.
>>
>>157030520
nani mai hani
>>
>>157030520
domo arigato mr. roboto
>>
>>157030572
Pretty sure he meant in her mind - like knowing her true name. After all, Mao and CC were lovers yet strangers to each othr.
>>
File: Eternal Anglo.jpg (1MB, 2344x1287px) Image search: [Google]
Eternal Anglo.jpg
1MB, 2344x1287px
>>157030630
What happened was. There was a guy who started translation and patches, but he gave up 4 years ago and only got a few of the introduction to the other routes and most of the main route (Geass Route) translated in-game.

You had 3 main routes:

Geass Route
-Which ended with Rai the MC recovering his memories and using the thought elevator to wipe himself from everyone's mind because he couldn't bare living in the world anymore.

Since he was half-brit, half-jap that got all of his family (Sister + Mother) and a bunch of other people killed during the invasion by Britland.

Black Knights Route (Which had 2 Alternate Ends)
-Which ended with Rai learning Zero is Lelouch and Lelouch promising to help build a new world with Rai as his equal.

Alternate endings to the route included: After the final battle and using his Geass, Kallen confesses to him and they decide to work together.

Another is where he uses his Geass to stop shit from fucking up and disappears being listed as M.I.A and Deithard decides to stalk him because he is amazed by him and that Zero's story has come to an end with the Special Zone being established.

Brittanian Route
Which ended with Rai and Suzaku bro'ing the fuck up to stop Zero and the Black Knights and forcing them to accept Euphie's deal

You also had a bunch of bad ends.

The side route to the game is the Blue Moon Route in which Rai dates either: Kaguya, Euphie, Kallen, Shirley, C.C, Villetta, Cornelia, Nonette, Milly, Cecile, or Chiba.
>>
>>157030852
what... wtf is wrong with you ?!
It's obviously a sex reference... I know this is for 4chan but come on.

"I've seen all the parts of C.C. you've never seen"
How more clear can this be ?

Not saying it really happen between Lelouch and C.C (at this point) but just look how pissed off Mao is when he says that >>157030624

The true name part was just before, and Mao was already kind of annoyed but not as much as this >>157030572
>>
Except Orange and CC, the entire Zero side had 0 loyal followers. Fucking nips.
>>
File: Lost Colors Doujin.jpg (456KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Lost Colors Doujin.jpg
456KB, 849x1200px
>>157030852
>>157031082
The game also got some H-Doujins out.
>>
File: IMG_0817.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0817.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
>>157031290
>>
>>157004482
Because of a series of weird shit that had been piling up over time throughout the whole series, like when zero just fucking left everyone to die because of MUH NUNALLY at the end of S1

Combine this with the sudden reveal that their idolized hero zero was not only the embodiment of everything they hated and were fighting against (britanian royalty) but he might also be a massive fraud that's just manipulating them all and not actually a master strategist because he has geass.

People who say geass has bad writing but are too stupid to understand it (in spite of how basic it is) always make me laugh.
>>
>>157027552
>slowpoke.jpg
Kallen has always been the superior girl
>>
>>157031648
yep
>because of MUH NUNALLY at the end of S1
it's even worse than that.. Zero never explained why he left. As far as they know he just ran away.

>big battle start going bad
>"Where is Zero ???"
>"Dunno...He left without any explanation."
>One year after losing the battle and lot of people dead / in jail
>"Why did you leave ?"
> "For victory"
>"oh.... sure buddy"
>>
>>157030572
Maybe he meant anal sex
>>
>>157032039
or just sex with lights on... who knows. Maybe C.C was into ss
>>
>>157031111
Dude, you need to understand the context. CC was the only person in the world (Mao knew of) whose mind he couldn't read. Lelouch WAS in CCs mind like two episodes ago.

And you think the line refers to sex?

CC and Mao had sex. Koibito is a very clear suggestion.
>>
>>157032213
Mao is into fisting
>>
>>157032213
you are retarded or autistic or something.

if it was that they would have said it clearly.
"I was in her mind 2 days ago" is fine on tv
"I fucked her all night yesterday" is less fine.

it's called "suggestive" speech...
>>
>>157032403
and "I've seen all the parts"
by "parts" wtf do you thinks he means ?

her minds or the things that are often referred has "lady parts" ?
>>
>>157032403
He didn't say "I fucked her all night yesterday", he said "I saw parts of her you didn't".
>>
>>157032403
Yes Code Geass is fucking suggestive. When you speak suggestively you're not always talking about sex. This time he wasn't.

I don't get why you're so insistent on CC and Mao never having fucked, when CC clearly fucked like hundred men in her village alone.
>>
>>157032596

Yes he didnt, because it's inappropriate for tv...
He said "I saw parts of her you didn't" as a way to make you understand (if you are not a complete moron) that he saw her naked.

>>157032702
>when CC clearly fucked like hundred men in her village alone.

yes maybe, I'm not saying she never fucked anyone... not at all.
But with Mao it's fucking obvious that he never fucked her... because of >>157030572 that whole fucking scene.
>>
>>157032818
You're in denial.

And since when is Lelouch the type of character who would announce "I fucked her"? When was he ever crass. It's not a fit-for-tv thing. He really wasn't talking about sex and CC really did take Mao's dick.
>>
>>157032993
oh thx god you are just trolling.

Ok you're right they fucked when he was 10 like in all the ss hentai.
I bet she loved it.
>>
>>157032993
>And since when is Lelouch the type of character who would announce "I fucked her"?

He's not, which is why he used a euphemism.
>>
>>157032818
>because it's inappropriate for tv
nina_table.webm
>>
>>157034184
can't see shit.
>>
>>157016664
>Nunnally is his sole reason for wanting to make the world a better place for her, the people are his tools and the result of the world he creates for Nunnally, not for anyone else.
And they're supposed to magically know and accept that and suck his cock no matter what? That's his fault then for not telling everyone his sister was top priority and they were all just pawns.
>>
>>157031115
Hey, don't forget about Urabe who blew himself up to give Zero a chance to escape against the Vincent knightmare frame.
>>
File: schoolguys.jpg (138KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
schoolguys.jpg
138KB, 1280x718px
How do people defend R2 with shit like this?
>>
Cc is a pure virgin
>>
>>157030520
ur a faget
>>
>>157035221
If you've been riding the trainwreck that long, you're damn well going to see it out to the very end.
>>
>>157032033
But then Ohgi can't say shit about that, because Ohgi thinking with his dick is a big part of why the Black Knights got compromised to begin with.

If the Black Knights were smart they'd question who the fuck the Britainian was that was with Ohgi. Hell I don't think that anyone would blame Lelouch for not being forthright with the Black Knights when Ohgi proved that they'll get distracted if you wave a bit of pussy in their faces.
>>
>>157035221
I wonder how much money they spent to build the Tokyo Settlement?
>>
File: laughing lelouch.jpg (9KB, 249x244px) Image search: [Google]
laughing lelouch.jpg
9KB, 249x244px
>>157038887
>If the Black Knights were smart
>>
>>157029731
>>157029981
Did Lelouch spend 8 years wiping Nunally ass each time she went to the bathroom?
>>
>>157040565
No sayako did
>>
>>157040565
>implying he waited until she went to the bathroom
>>
The black knights were just as bad as suzaku
>>
File: Screenshot (1978).png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1978).png
2MB, 1600x900px
Why is he such as siscon?

It must be a royalty thing, I think, beause he was into Euphie and Nunally before his mother's death
>>
File: Picture Drama Shrine.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Picture Drama Shrine.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>157040565
Most definitely
>>
>>157040782
Reminder that Euphemia and Nunally argued over who got to marry Lulu. And Cornelia came off as a siscon, too.
>>
>>157040782
A great scene for R3 could be: Nunnally, standing up and running down some stairs to hug Lelouch
<3
>>
File: Screenshot (1983).png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1983).png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>157041419
I would probably die of a heart attack
>>
File: Turn25.01-15.png (312KB, 636x321px) Image search: [Google]
Turn25.01-15.png
312KB, 636x321px
>>157041419
>>157041804

>Onii-sama ?! is that really you ?
>>
>>157036331
Don't be retarded anon, your waifu is a massive slut and there's really no denying it.

>>157041804
>>157042185
Nunally is so adorable, her VA's voice was a bit irritating though. It really sounded like an adult pretending to be a cutesy girl, especially in R1.
>>
>>157040125
But they didn't because the Black Knights are fucking stupid.
>>
>>157004482

for pussy

but I suspect there were pre-existing sentiments

This was supposed to be a Japanese Nationalist rebellion

but you had a non Japanese running it, another non Japanese in charge of propaganda, and yet another non Japanese girl in charge of research
>>
>>157042338
>her VA's voice was a bit irritating though.
in the dub or original ?

Because I find english va for Nunnally pretty disgusting personally.
The Japanese va is fine for me

Then again I'm not a native in english or japanese.
>>
File: 1468042283218.jpg (12KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
1468042283218.jpg
12KB, 474x473px
>Seeing all the Black Knights shit their pants when Suzaku btfo's the 12 knights and they realize they picked the wrong side
Priceless
>>
File: Nunally cinnamon toast.jpg (132KB, 640x680px) Image search: [Google]
Nunally cinnamon toast.jpg
132KB, 640x680px
>>157040782
>>157042338
I would probably be a imouto-con if my sister was Nunally, honestly
>>
>>157042837
I can't wait for the moment when Lulu reveals that his death was just a ruse and they all collectively shit themselves.
Lelouch probably won't hold a grudge against them, though.
>>
I bet Lelouch and C.C will be living somewhere nice, removed from the world in the country, and fucking Rivalz of all people will be the one to find and expose them.
>>
>>157043053
That would make Rivalz too relevant to the plot. It could destroy the very fabric of existence.
>>
>>157042902
>Lelouch probably won't hold a grudge against them, though.
Why would he?
He is immortal and chilling with C.C

>>157043053
>>157043151
Or they could be traveling around the globe finding geass temples and shit.

And yeah it's certain that Rivalz and Milly are going to find Lelouch...
What else could they do ? They are irrelevant to the story at this point.

But Milly and Rivalz meeting C.C could be fun
>>
>>157005342
The Black Knights are stupid, and Ohgi is a filthy, lying Jew rat. I hope him and the others die, along with his wife, and Kallen begs Zero to let her join him and he just turns her away.
>>
>>157022677
>As long as our leader is strong, we can't trust him
Is Ohgi Canadian?
>>
>>157044507
>Is Ohgi Canadian?
worse... a liberal (ex high school teacher)
>>
>>157034799
So strange how he was the only to know the truth, besides CC and Kallen, was cool with it, and then died.
>>
>>157044651
>>157044507
>>157022677
>High School teacher
I wonder how many students hated being stuck in his fucking class.
>>
File: shirley fenette code geass.jpg (186KB, 630x904px) Image search: [Google]
shirley fenette code geass.jpg
186KB, 630x904px
>>157004563
>lelouche didn't care about japan
>gave his life to save all japanese people
>>
>>157045218
He didn't know about geass or him being a prince of Britannia though.
>>
So in the end who understood lelouch and suzaku's plan? There's obviously kallen, but I think everyone who knew lelouch was zero was able to figure it out like kallen. I mean there's no way they were so autistic they couldn't put two and two together right?
>>
>>157045813
After the fact.
>>
>>157046365
Probably Orange, although he may not have understood it so much as followed Lelouch out of blind LOYALTY.
>>
>>157047455
Oh yeah definitely him too, but I still think everyone who knows lelouch is zero knows what he had in mind.
>>
>>157048294
I doubt it. I doubt even Nunally realised, and she came up with the same plan.

If anyone guessed, my money is on Kaguya or Milley.
>>
>>157048382
Milley? What makes you think her? She never knew lelouch was zero to begin with.
>>
>>157048382
>I doubt even Nunally realised
Well we dont know if she would've but I bet she would, but that is irrelevant considering lelouch gave her his memories before she even recovered from shock.
>>
>>157030520
Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.
>>
>>157046365
In the anime you can clearly see that Lelouch and Suzaku has formed a "committee" of a sort. There was that japanese maid (Saeko?), Lloyd and Rakshata, Orange and...well, that's all that i remember.
Karen obviously understood the plan almost instantly after it's realease stage. In my opinion, so did Cornelia. Can't really think of someone else though.
>>
>>157005674
He killed the Japanese Liberation Front leaders though. Would you work for a guy that might, at any moment, stab you in the back for "the greater good"?
>>
>>157048784
She didn't have to, she knew Lelouch and was smart enough to be able to guess he planned his own death after concentrating the hatred on himself. The actual Zero part wasn't that essential.
>>
>>157048979
>Lelouch gave her his memories
Did I miss something? Was this in one of the picture dramas?
>>
File: George_pottery.jpg (99KB, 659x659px) Image search: [Google]
George_pottery.jpg
99KB, 659x659px
>>157045813

Start
>Furthers his selfish agenda under the guise of the greater good
>Sacrifices others in his place
>Wants a better world for Nunnally
>Suzaku is an idealist who doesn't want dirty is hands

End
>Furthers his agenda for the greater good under the guise of a selfish power grab
>Sacrifices himself
>Everyone is happy except for Nunnally
>Spinzaku embraces utilitarianism
>>
>>157050100
it's pretty obvious, when she touches lelouch we see a flashback to suzaku and lelouch's talk for a second which we already saw in depth like a second before to establish that she's seeing it. and immediately after she starts crying and screaming about how she didn't need any of this and that all she needed was to be with him.since he probably got charles's code and became immortal, he probably also got the power we saw cc use where she can show people memories.
>>
>>157050307
people change.
>>
File: Sibling love.png (1MB, 1600x866px) Image search: [Google]
Sibling love.png
1MB, 1600x866px
>>157050307
Nunners got the short end of the stick, as always
>>
>>157051018
Yeah, it's called an arc. That's why it's great, every character started somewhere and ended somewhere else.
>>
>>157042698
Dub.
>>157045813
Best girl.
>>157051112
The picture dramas were so lewd.
>>
>>157031082
>Rai learning Zero is Lelouch and Lelouch promising to help build a new world with Rai as his equal.
wow, a gay ending. very progressive.
>>
File: 026.jpg (293KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
026.jpg
293KB, 849x1200px
>>157052439
Rai is Lelouch 2.0 except he's living bad end unable to protect his family.

They were very gay for each other though.
>>
>>157052631
gay how? like shounen we are best friends gay? suzaku and lelouche type gay? how gay are we talking my friend
>>
>>157052703
Lelouche revealed himself as Zero to him alone within the game. It was Suzaku and Lelouch type gay.

Though if you geass Suzaku, Lelouch will geass Rai into eternal sleep.
>>
>>157052807
>Though if you geass Suzaku, Lelouch will geass Rai into eternal sleep.
get yourself a friend like lulu. he will doom your enemies with his eye powers.
>>
>>157052807
jesus christ. only him? well, i'm kind of curious. i wanna play this game. if anyone has the isos i might translate it since i'm on break right now.
>>
>>157004482
Because hes a Jew
>>
>>157052935
I got you senpai.
ISO: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6sQnntAh9uLa0MtcG9xazNnbFE/edit
>>
>>157053094
arigatou my guy
i think i might start off by translating those cross dressing scenes i've seen clips of tho
>>
>>157027317
None, and and didn't fuck Mao, watch the show. Slutfags just get mad that not everyone sleeps around.
>>
>>157030101
Koibito implies a romantic relationship, it doesn't mean sex. Work on your moon and read more manga about romance.
>>
>>157053227
It's funny how desperate people are to think CC is pure.

It literally means lover. She said, "I was his closest friend, his lover and a stranger." Mao flipped his shit when he found out Lulu knew her true name, and Lulu followed up on that by implying he'd seen a lot more of her than just her real name. Mao had sex with her, but she kept him at distance emotionally.
>>
>>157053529
she IS pure
>>
>>157053529
>I used a dictionary so I understand how the word is used
Right, I get that you're excited to pretend to know moon, but that's wrong. The guy pointing out that Lelouch teased Mao about seeing "all" of her is right, Lelouch was messing with him by implying he'd had sex with her and Mao hadn't. Feel free to do some more mental gymnastics though.
>>
>>157053895
Moon is vague. Lelouch was using similar language to imply something else. You can even do that in English, and English is a lot less vague.

Context matters.
>>
>>157053985
>context matters
You're right. In that context, koibito didn't mean "we had sex", it meant "we were in love", and Lelouch was implying he'd had sex with her.
>>
>>157054036
The context was this:
>>157032213
>>
>>157050307
Code geass truly is the pottery in itself
>>
File: ougi_justice.jpg (185KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ougi_justice.jpg
185KB, 1280x720px
>>157004482
>>
>>157054116
Not what the phrasing means. It's ok, keep working on your moon and one day you'll get it.
>>
>>157053137
Better post what you translate, Anon since the translation project is dead.

Godspeed my friend. Nunally a lewd.
>>
>>157053137
Godspeed anon! Hopefully you deliver
>>
File: IMG_3010.jpg (62KB, 519x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3010.jpg
62KB, 519x293px
>>157049380
Gah.
>>
>>157054582
That's a handsome ass-chin-kun right there
>>
>>157049380
Pls no
>>
>>157054228
Why am I even arguing with you when you clearly don't understand how Japanese works and only superficially what the words mean.
>>
File: HAHAHHAHAHA.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHHAHAHA.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>157053137
Thank you in advance anon!
>>
>>157004482

I always found it funny that everyone believed their enemy because all the miracles and winning was the result of "LOL eye power bullshit stuff ya know"
>>
>>157056011
See it's funny because you were actually doing that with koibito.
https://ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%81%8B%E4%BA%BA
I'll wait for you to Google translate your way through to figure out that you're using words wrong.
>>
>>157049385
Tohdoh understood as well, I think.
>>
>>157004482

The pussy game was ridiculous.
>>
File: expandandy.jpg (28KB, 353x453px) Image search: [Google]
expandandy.jpg
28KB, 353x453px
>>157051112
>Those tits on Milly
How can one girl be so best?
>>
>>157054630
Isn't it ? This pic come from an code geass project I know shit about, full of pics like this one
>>
>>157058607
Lelouch should've said fuck this revolution shit and just married milly and fuck her everyday, she was already in love with him.
>>
>>157007896
he didn't tell them about the Geass for the very thing they talked about after they found out about the Geass
>have we been under his control from the beginning because he brainwashed us?!

you can't tell people you have the magic ability to make anyone do whatever you want against their will, because they will start questioning themselves and you any time they agree with you
>>
>>157007896
Haha yeah, during an intense battle and when lelouch is on edge due to nunnally being missing he's just gonna be like "hey everyone stop what you're doing, let me go in to detail and tell you about my awesome eyepower and the order." Ita people like you who end up calling shit like this plot holes and say how stupid the series is.
>>
>>157046365
They wouldn't have betrayed him if they weren't retarded. Kallen "figured it out" literally months after the fact.
>>
>>157004482
>die, in the name of justice
>>
>>157059319
>Kallen "figured it out" literally months after the fact.
This shows how long it's been since you've watched the series, she literally realized it as it happened.
>>
>>157049380
I see NTR in your future
>>
>>157059418
During the epilog months later, she says "Wait a minute, this all worked out perfectly! Could he have planned this?!" Seriously, take your own advice and rewatch it.
>>
>>157059784
So now you've fallen back on making shit up, nice.
>>
File: zero requiem.jpg (809KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zero requiem.jpg
809KB, 1920x1080px
>>157059319
She figured it out right away
>>
>>157059784
Your are talking shit, she understood right when she saw Zero coming to stab Lelouch, ie her crying and shouting and acknowledging the new Zero when Todou seemingly recognised Suzaku.
>>
>>157059847
>>157059959
>>157059966
>Asks herself during the fucking epilogue if maybe he'd planned it all out
>"No, she knew before that."
Stop pretending she figured it out even by the end of the plan, she couldn't piece it together till months later. Crying over Lelouch doesn't mean she figured the plan out, as shown by her only alluding to it months later.
>>
File: epilogue.jpg (926KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
epilogue.jpg
926KB, 1920x1080px
>>157060066
>Asks herself during the fucking epilogue if maybe he'd planned it all out
>Asks "herself"
If you're referring to this, she was imagining Lelouch's reaction to the success of his plan.
If she had reacted differently during the Zero Requiem I would agree with you, but she definitely figured out the plan before the epilogue based on this >>157059959
If you were baiting then I bit, congrats. If you weren't then you're one dense motherfucker
>>
>>157060400
>Realized something was up when not zero showed up
>"She figured out the plan in that moment."
You should also learn how internal monologues work and what they mean for exposition. It's ok though, I don't expect much from Kallenfags.
>>
>>157060066
>watched the ending again just to humour your retarded ass
>as expected nothing implying she didn't realize it
Congrats I bit
>>
>>157060516
>She didn't say out loud "I just realized Zero's whole plan" so she knew it before then
It's funny because Kallen also needs things spelled out for her to understand.
>>
>>157060598
Wew lad, i actually thought you seriously thought she didn't realize it.
>>
>>157060633
I think he does
>>
>>157060633
>Haha, she didn't explicitly say it out loud so she knew!
Work on your reading and listening comprehension before R3, otherwise you'll be lost a lot.
>>
>>157004482
Because retardation.
>he might have mind-controlled us
>even though here we are talking about rebelling, siding with the enemy, and killing him
>he's not doing it for us or Japan
>even though he's the only reason us useless gooks have ever managed to do anything

Ogi and the rest of them better get shit on hard in R3.
>>
>>157035221
>How can people defend something
>if it has things I don't like???
>>
>>157051112
LMAO @ Kallen's face
>>
>>157063007
LMAO @ Kallen's IQ
>>
>>157041358
What a good onii-chan. He wouldn't let Nunnaly race mix with anyone except Suzaku
>>
>>157004507
It did happen. Just that he might be back, presumably either Highlander-style or something else with the Code or unrelated stuff. We don't know the details, aside from the cart driver theory.
>>
>>157004602
>>157004851
While these specific reasons were not enough, you guys have ignored they did have other valid reasons that were either explained or alluded to during the same episode. Let's not pretend Lelouch had not been trending towards being a poor leader and lacked trust in his subordinates.
>>
>>157005173
>>157005173
There's doing shady shit to the enemy and then there's doing shady shit to your own troops and allies. Your memory is also flawed. Tohdoh didn't know about the tanker with the JLF. But hey, I guess that's part of why you're so mad in the first place.
>>
>>157005342
Lelouch wasn't leading them to their freedom when he went nuts about Nunnally and refused to explain anything to anyone, not only once but twice. He had basically given up on everything even before the betrayal.
>>
>>157006025
Yes, you're right. It did come across a little too quickly and simplistically during that episode, but objectively speaking they did have enough reasons to hold Lelouch accountable and put him on some sort of trial for not fulfilling his responsibilities as a leader. Beyond that, their overreaction wasn't irrationa. Just excessive.
>>
>>157064193
>>157064248
>>157064299
Found the buttmad BK retard.
>>
>>157011357
S2 is rushed, that is true, but those acting like the Black Knights didn't have more reasons than just that to be against Lelouch OR should have completely and blindly believed in him are making the mistake of letting their emotions getting in the way of a reasonable analysis of the situation.
>>
>>157011659
Problem is, most people who were watching S2 obviously didn't have the capability of looking back at anything. They just immediately reacted to whatever was happening every week, without putting it in context after new details were revealed later.
>>
>>157064193
>>157064248
>>157064299
>>157064394
>>157064484
>>157064513
Jesus autistic Christ
>>
>>157011672
Too bad for you. I've rewatched the series multiple times and while R2 does remain the weakest half of the show, I found it a lot easier to understand various parts of the series in retrospect, with a more open mind and knowing how the story was going to end up. Your complaint about losing intelligence is also kind of silly when you're apparently ignoring that these people were put under a lot of stress and duress, which is not conductive to calm thinking at all.
>>
>>157014472
This is why I can understand criticizing that part of the show for being sloppy in execution, but conceptually speaking it made perfect sense for Lelouch and the BKs to have a falling out at the point in the story. It's not that everything between them was perfect and suddenly it wasn't.
>>
>>157035221
What's wrong about that? The school was no longer important at that point so it literally makes no difference. Unless you hated the place and wanted to make it blow up.
>>
>>157059784
Kallen didn't have any reason to imagine Suzaku had survived, so seeing him as Zero was unexpected and a key part of their plan that made their previous behavior make senes.
>>
>>157064415
I don't even care about the BKs. I wouldn't even complain if they killed Ohgi during S3. But I am not going "YOU ARE AGAINST LELOUCH, WHO IS PERFECT AND FLAWLESSS, SO YOU ARE BAD" like yourself.
>>
>>157064834
>Kallen realized something was wrong because she knows Zero in Lelouch
>So she put everything together on the spot
I know you're trying really hard to sound smart and analytical, but you're an idiot.
>>
>>157064539
Only three of those are mine and I'd be willing to argue if you disagree, so don't assume things.
>>
>>157064896
No one denied strife with Lelouch, they hate Ougi for being absolute fucking scum, think Kallen is an idiot (because she is) and find what the BKs did to be ridiculous because of how willing they were to complete flip on him on a moment's notice without thinking about things for a minute. Shit like "He made us kill kids!" doesn't hold up when some of the people on the mission should have maybe brought up that unarmed kids were mindfucking allies into killing each other. But please, by all means continue pretending they all did nothing wrong and had sound judgement. Idiot.
>>
>>157064947
I am just saying that Kallen identified that Suzaku was now the new Zero and that's what cleared it all up. If he never showed up, ZR would have no point.
>>
>>157064947

>Todoh and Kallen reconizes Suzaku disguised as Zero.
>Realise Suzaku is not dead
>Realise that Lelouch must be behind that deception (Funeral of the Suzaku etc...)
>Realise Zero killing the evil Emperor was what Zero/Lelouch wanted to do from beginning to bring peace.
>Realise to was all just a big ruse to defeat Schneizel who had deceive the BKs and to make the world better

A normal brain would figure that in a few seconds.
>>
>>157065053
I don't think Kallen was ever portrayed as smart. She's a normal girl, not a genius. I find the actions of the leading BKs to be more disgusting because the are generally older and even Lelouch gave them higher intelligence scores on that chart of his.
>>
>>157065226
>normal brain
A normal brain wouldn't ask Lelouch "Why did you save me and tell me to live on when you were about to be gunned down? Come on, I don't get it. What does that mean about us?"
>>
>>157065278
Kallen is below average intelligence at best. What puts a sour taste in people's mouths is that she didn't even stick by him a little bit for emotional and personal reasons. She has no brain and no loyalty.
>>
>>157065369
You realize that even an evil emperor can have feeling toward a pretty girl and still be.. evil right ?

You realize that even if you love someone, you can refuse to follow him if he want to do something evil right ?
>>
>>157065424
>>157065053

Kallen considered all of the core of the Bks as familly.
Ougi was almost like a father to her

She knows them since she was a kid.
So it's not that easy...

fucking autists with no empathy seriously
>>
>>157065424
I disagree with that view because Kallen at least tried to stick by him twice, but he refused in both cases. He didn't want her to be loyal in that hangar (she'd just die along with him), and didn't want her to participate in ZR. If Lelouch had let her, she would have been with him in both situations.
>>
>>157065613
Even then, it's funny how people tend to ignore that Lelouch wasn't even angry at the Black Knights. He wasn't surprised by their behavior towards him and blamed Schneizel, not them.
>>
File: Stadfeld_Family.png (841KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Stadfeld_Family.png
841KB, 1280x720px
>>157065613
I'll add that
it's a classic case of

>Quick choose between your family or your lover

Of course, like most adventurous women, she would have chosen her Lover IF Lelouch didn't told her to "fuck off" (to protect her) in the hangar.

>>157065715
Of course not, he understood why they would be angry at him after knowing all the secrets he kept from them
>>
>>157065464
If you love someone and you've seen them pull the wool over everyone's eyes, and they haven't actually hurt you, and then also saved you and walked into the line of fire, then maybe give them the benefit of the doubt? No? Too much of a leap? You're right, just join up with your sworn enemy. That makes more sense.
>>
>>157065613
Remind me who was the one who actually helped realize their goals? Who was the one who went through all the work to free Kallen? Just because their family, she's supposed to follow them blindly without thinking for herself at any point?

>>157065674
Yes. He pushed her away to save her a she still doubted him. How the hell do you beat your fangs at someone who was going to walk into a wall of bullets to save you?
>>
>>157065369
No, I think that was a legit question based on the state of their relationship being rather ambiguous. Because that phrase he threw in at the last minute implies he cared about her, yes, but after that point he didn't show any interest or follow up. Without knowing what the audience knows, it's hard to understand what he was doing.
>>
File: oh_lord.png (492KB, 540x663px) Image search: [Google]
oh_lord.png
492KB, 540x663px
>>157004482
I fucking, fucking hate this guy. Not only is he useless, dumbass, ugly, and thankless fuck but he got the hot girl and got away with it. It's not fair. IT'S NOT FAIR. Fuck me, is there a term for a cuckoldry feeling by insubordination? Goddamn Viletta's design was wasted.
>>
File: 289114_1252648677295_500_281.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
289114_1252648677295_500_281.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>157065881
>>157065963

>then maybe give them the benefit of the doubt?

She gave him the benefit of the doubt 2 times.

He didn't respond.
If he had, she would have join him.
>>
>>157066023
>>157065986
>Saved her life, even going so far as to sacrifice his own
>Didn't mind control her and the BKs when he could have (to her knowledge)
>"The keikaku master who clearly cares for me and isn't doing the thing we accused him of isn't answering me straight (as if he ever did in the past), I take this to mean he's turned and I should attack
Kallen apologists are as dumb as she is.
>>
>>157065881
The fact that she volunteered to go and meet him alone when he came back to school as Emperor is proof that she was already giving him the benefit of the doubt. The issue is she loved him more than he loved her.

That's the whole problem. It wasn't really a mutual thing between people who loved each other on equal terms, despite what shippers might have wanted to see. Furthermore, she never "joined up with your sworn enemy" since at the point the one controlling Britannia was Lelouch and she didn't make the calls.
>>
THOSE FHILTY FUCKING ELEVEN'S NEED TO BE REMOVED. MAKE BRITANNIA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>157066185
>Trying to say that she didn't join up with the enemy on a technicality
Sink lower.
>>
>>157066023
>>>/Reddit/
>>
>>157065963
>>157065986
>>157066184

You seriously need to learn to detach yourself from what you know and try to understand what the characters actually know at a certain point in the show.

When Lelouch become Emperor, the Bks are all confused as hell and don't understand wtf he is doing.
When he start acting like a evil guy (during the UFN vote) they assume that world domination was his goal all along, with the BKs or something else (Suzaku, geass etc...)

The BKs don't know Lelouch, they don't have any reason to assume anything good about him IF they think the whole Zero thing was just a means to an end (world dom).

And YES kallen, probably could have realised that BUT he didn't let her. >>157066023

>>157066259
go there if you love it that much.
>>
>>157066229
The whole point of the Black Knights was to defeat Britannia and free Japan. Suddenly, it's Lelouch who shows up and wants to take over Japan as the Emperor of Britannia. Gee, I wonder why that's going to look bad.
>>
>>157066259
Thanks for proving him right.
>>
>>157066368
>Our enemy is this evil government that took away our humanity and decimated our people
When did emperor Lelouch do that?
>>
>>157066407
Prove what right? That Kallen is an idiot who hadn't figured out his MO yet? I just told him to fuck off because of the Reddit spacing.
>>
>>157066184
>Kallen apologists

I'm a huge C.CxLelouch fan actually.
But I'm not a retard self insert who can't see flaws in the caracter(s) I love.

>Everybody except Lelouch is retarded and wrong !!!
>Why didn't they all suck his cock til the end. ??
>>
>>157066448
Kallen had seen Lelouch's methods but she was always concerned about his real motivations and nothing in his methods suggested he had a deathwish like Suzaku or wanted the world to hate him. That was new.
>>
>>157049385
>In my opinion, so did Cornelia.
Nothing is shown or stated otherwise that she knew also you forgot Cecile being apart committee
>Rakshata,
She was not apart of the committee. Also Todoh and Kaguya both knew when Zerozaku appeared on stage.
>>
>>157066448
Reddit spacing.

I'll stop doing it, if I knew wtf it is.
I don't use reddit.
>>
>>157066502
>Everybody except Lelouch is retarded and wrong
Correct. That was the plot of Code Geass.
>>
>>157049380
Stop
>>
>>157066540
>Goal was to take down the Britanian government
>Lelouch literally turned them all into his puppets
Come on.

>>157066563
You need to leave.
>>
>>157066184
Saving her life doesn't explain his whole evil emperor act and the keikau master was never straightforward about his actual goals and objectives. The fact he hadn't answered her straight was what created doubts. Was she supposed to blindly believe in him just because and hope for the best even if he was now technically leading the enemy faction?

Kallen isn't even the best girl in the show but haters like yourself make me lament how irrationality and trolling have taken over this debate.
>>
File: Angry Colander.png (78KB, 191x223px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Colander.png
78KB, 191x223px
>>157051112
>>157063007
>>
>>157066619
Lelouch had never shown any interest in leading Britannia as the Emperor nor in reforming it from withing. That was Suzaku's whole thing and what Zero had always constantly rejected throughout the show until the last arc.

If anything, one would have expected him to do what he tried to do with Japan and China: create a republic or federation, in other words, this universe's version of the United States of America.
>>
>>157066730
+from within
>>
>>157066571
In theory, but in practice Code Geass showed that Lelouch could be wrong about certain things and other characters had valid points or at least valid reasons to oppose him at certain moments.
>>
>>157066619
>You need to leave.
make me
Can you leave your house big autistic guy?
>>
>>157066804
The entire plot of Code Geass is showing that Lelouch was a fucking retard hence why everything he did winded up failing except for ZR
>>
>>157066642
>Never did anything to harm her
>Never answered or explained this directly, but always came out in the last second and showed them a miracle
>Saved her
>Destroyed the enemy they were fighting the whole time
No you're right, she had lots of reason to doubt him because Schniezel had some cherry picked recordings, and then claimed he was brainwashing them all (except he wasn't and they were acting of their own accord).

>>157066804
Not really. His only real fuck up was "it's just a prank bro, don't kill them all!"
>>
>>157066730
All Kallen knew was that he hated the ruling Britanians, and then she saw him gut them all and take over. That's perfectly in accordance with everything he did as Zero.
>>
>>157004482
Ougi may not have been the most intelligent of the Black Nights but honestly he was 100% right about Lelouch. Lelouch didnt really care about the Japanese at all and it makes no sense for Ougis group which is only motivated to rescue and protect the Japanese people to blindly trust him.
>>
>>157066845
Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>157066804
>>157066571

Lelouch is wrong almsot half the time...
Wtf were you watching seriously.

>Killing civilians without giving a fuck (Narita)
>Using his geass badly on Suzaku and Euphie
>Not trusting his allies (Bks and Xinke).
>dealing with his friends (Shirley)
>Not telling the truth to his sister etc...

He is far from perfect which is great.
>>
>>157064513
THIS

I swear when people watch show they put their brain out and don't take any step back, occured to me again when I watched sons of anarchy, it's like it didn't matter that the main characters were a bunch of sore murderers and psychotic brats.
>>
>>157066845
Where do you retards even come from?

>>157066984
Remind me who freed the Japanese from Britanian rule again?
>>
>>157066982
>All Kallen knew was that he hated the ruling Britanians
No he just hated Britanians and didn't care about their ruling due to his short sighted mission for revenge
>>
>>157067023
You were told to fuck off already. Fuck off.
>>
>>157067091
lol made as fuck.
Go take your pills my autistic friend.
>>
>>157066930
None of that is definitive in light of the changes in circumstances, because Lelouch was no longer fighting their enemy. Nobody expeced Lelouch to stop being Zero and become Emperor.
>>
>>157011659
>>157064513
>>157067025
Here's how you shut up every R2fag

>Turn 21
>>
>>157067115
*mad (sorry)
>reddit edit
>>
>>157066930
Lelouch meesed up with how he dealt with Suzaku. He could have reconciled with him much eariler. It's also arguable that he should have been more sincere about his goals with his allies.
>>
>>157067140
What about it ? It's ok but could have a been better. Marianne being "bad" was a bad idea I think.
>>
>>157067037
>Remind me who freed the Japanese from Britanian rule again?

Lelouch was a britannian prince with mind control powers though, so how did they know he was really liberating Japan and not just conquering it another way as part of a royal feud? Which is btw exactly what Lelouch was doing so again Ougi was 100% right about this.
>>
>>157067115
Just kill yourself.
>>
>>157067129
What the fuck are you talking about? The enemy was Britanian rule, and he literally swallowed it whole.
>>
>>157067037
>Remind me who freed the Japanese from Britanian rule again?
Nunnaly did.
Lelouch never freed anybody. He changed the status of the numbers but he didn't liberated any country.
>>
>>157011659
>>157064513
>>157067025
>once you look back at it after watching the whole thing

Man that first part was dumb
Man that China arc was pointless
Butthats
They literally have no idea what to do with these characters
This betrayal is fucking stupid
Turn 21
What a lame ending
>>
File: mareo.jpg (56KB, 476x450px) Image search: [Google]
mareo.jpg
56KB, 476x450px
>>157067237
>It's ok
>>
>>157067244
You've been told to leave several times already.
>>
>>157066930
No it was abandoning his army during the Black Rebellion
>>
>>157067315
>He made them people again
>No big deal
BK apologists need to stop.
>>
>>157067373
lol. Not the same guy buddy. Are you also paranoid ? Must be hard to be you.

>>157067365
What is your problem with it?
>>
>>157067417
And abandon Nunally?

>>157067451
You can stop pretending.
>>
>>157067451
>RUSHED AS FUCK
>Shit just happens with no explanation
>The Charles we knew for over 40 episodes was a facade and he was really just another Gendo
>We never knew how Lelouch, Suzaku and CC even got out

It was fucking terrible.

>>157067488
Nunally was already gone by the time he got there. Abandoning the BK bit him in the ass even more because it cast doubt throughout the organization. You know what, scratch that! It was fucking with Rakshata that ruined everything since nobody believed Schienzel's bullshit until Ougi stepped in.
>>
>>157067449
>He made them people again
The general population like him for that.
But the Bks want INDEPENDENCE. they fought for years (and a lot of them died) to get it
Also, the UFN vote attack happen,.. before that, they were mostly confused.

>>157067488
I posted like 30 times in this thread already mate. So fuck off already with your reddit spacing.
>>
>>157066551
You are right, i have mistaken Cecile for Rakshata. Sorry. actually, i just forgot that she ever existed
>>
Actually Koshimizu said that while Kallen was unsure,she realized she loves him during the kiss and because of his lack of answer,chose to not force herself on him cause that's how Kallen is.

She took his silence as a rejection and then left, basically, she didn't chose it, she was forced to do so.

And then he took hostage everyone of the UFN and everything went shit
>>
>>157004482

Because he is an idiot. He was pissed at Zero because he used them as assets and didn't really care about them as people, which is essentially what any commander do.

Tactics imply casualties, collateral damage and distractions. Ohgi was just not fit for war, he was the typical idealistic imbecile that thought they all should fight for the same cause and shit like that... instead of acknowledging results.

His ways would have got all his friends killed, his sister's friend kill... everybody killed without achieving anything.
Zero on the other hand willingly sacrifices a few soldiers to achieve results while keeping most of his assets alive if possible.

Even if it's for the "wrong reasons" Zero way of doing things produces results and kept more of them alive.
Ohgi would have gotten everybody killed even if his heart was in the right place. He was a fucking idiot.
>>
>>157067583
>Rakshata
No not her but that other brown bitch
>>
>>157067583
Well yes, I agree with you you also have this at the end https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q9CSmxi1qE
So it makes it ok for me.
>>
>>157067630
Kallen deciding what things mean I'm hey own stupid way aside, they attacked him first at the meeting, not the other way around.
>>
>>157004482
For pussy.
No more, no less.
>>
>>157067583
>>157067659
>Rakshata
Villetta, she lied to Ougi which is the reason why shit went down the way it did.
>>
>>157067774
>A shitskin and a Jew try to ruin an intelligent white man
Truly Code Geass is an amazingly accurate political thriller.
>>
>>157067774
lol yeah but it's not like she was supposed to be an ally of Zero/Lelouch. And Lelouch used her relation with Ougi as a way to make her obey him.
>>
>>157068028
Y-you wrong, when someone takes actions against my MC - they are bad and stupid! When my MC takes actions against someone - they should just accept it with humility, appropriate for the pawns they are!
>>
>>157068235
This is just pathetic.
>>
>>157068270
You are just a Kallenfag! Go to reddit! That's where all bad and stupid people are gathered. Only me and my peers are allowed to use this internet website!
>>
>>157067649
>used them as assets and didn't really care about them as people, which is essentially what any commander do

Stupid underage cancer whos never served in a real organization. Also lelouch got plenty of BKs and elevens killed for his own personal vendetta against his family.
>>
>>157068550
You realize that by pretending to be retarded, all you do is show that you're actually retarded and butthurt, right?
>>
>>157004482
Because he was a massive faggot.

>accuses Lelouch of treachery
>saves the life of an enemy soldier and houses her
>backstabs the other nations of the United Federation of Nations so he can get back 'muh Japan'

If R3 kills him off, it will officially be a 10/10 series no matter how shit the rest of it is.
>>
>>157049380
Fuck you lelouch
>>
>>157066222
Nice trips, confirmed
>>
File: Cornelia Euphie Swimwear.png (1MB, 1600x859px) Image search: [Google]
Cornelia Euphie Swimwear.png
1MB, 1600x859px
I want to ____ Cornelia!

What's her R3 plan now that the massacre is overshadowed by Lelouch?
>>
>>157069577
>backstabs the other nations of the United Federation of Nations so he can get back 'muh Japan'

Yep, that's the biggest problem I have with the "betrayal". I have no problem with the Bks betraying Zero but the BKs (sort of) betraying the UFN is really annoying and make them look like assholes.
>>
>>157069004

Delusional fag that can't accept he is an asset that's been used and that anything resembling affection is either a gullible idiot such as yourself that's also being used or part of phycological conditioning training crafted so the assets respond better.

Seriously. They don't fucking care, it's just psychology and containment techniques devised to convince people they belong somewhere and that there are people there that support them as family.

It's typically used to fill personal voids for people that come from unstable environments. It's used by religions, political parties and off course, the army.

That's how they get you to go and die for them.
>>
>>157066930
I agree with you about Kallen, but please don't fucking self-insert into Lelouch. He has made many mistakes, his flaws are one of the things that make him likeable and interesting.
>>
>>157067140
Turn 21? You mean the glorious episode with ALL HAIL RUUURRUUSHU?
>>
>>157067583
>shit actually happens
Wow, really horrible
>>
>>157067326
Doesn't seem like you're looking back at anything. Only two of those are actually valid complaints. The others are either stupid statements or at least open to debate.
>>
>>157067583
There are explanations. You might not like them or maybe you never understood what happened, but that's different.
>>
>>157067748
Lelouch was planning on taking over the conference and had already told Suzaku they were going to spill blood to make people forget Euphemia. He didn't believe in a peaceful surrender of the world to Britannia by letting them dominate the UFN voting system.

Do you think Orange and all those mecha were closing in on Japan out of nowhere? What's more, ZR was already part of the plan at this point.
>>
File: happy.jpg (24KB, 640x440px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
24KB, 640x440px
>>157070020
kill
>>
>>157066930
Kallen never brought up the tape nor did she say anything about Schneizel or being brainwashed at this point in the story, so I don't get your point
>>
>>157070147
>self-insert
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>157068014
my sides, underrated
>>
>>157070467
Cool, and they still attacked first. Objectively.
>>
>>157070552
You don't think that before the part where Kallen tried to kill him, they explained to her the reason they all flipped on Lelouch? I know Kallen is really stupid, but come on.
>>
>>157014472
You do know Ougi deal was just to save Japan and ignore rest of world, right?
>>
>>157069577
It's almost guaranteed as Nips hate him too. So AOTD is pretty much confirmed
>>
>>157070794
>Ougi deal was just to save Japan and ignore rest of world,
Of course I do... what's the problem ?
It actually add an element of discord between Zero and Ougi. Zero wants to destroy Britannia, Ougi just wants Japan back.
>>
>>157004482
mmm
>>
waiting for news on season 3 air date is killing me
>>
>>157070681
Speculation. Their reasons are not the same and I actually find Kallen to be less stupid than everyone who has in that room with Schneizel or pointing guns at Lelouch without even hearing him out, like she asked them to do.
>>
>>157004482
Because Lelouch is an evil fuck who never cared about Japan.

Everything he did was for revenge.
>>
>>157072940
Why would he give a shit about a country that got it's shit pushed in?
>>
>>157053094
The Geass Route is 3 hours long, Rolo murders the shit out of you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b_lj6-vq6U

Did Lelouch really mean what he said?
>>
>>157073349
To beat Rolo you must overwhelm him and make him use his geass till he has a heart attack and crocks after that there he used it like 3 times.However do not give rolo a break the time of rest.
>>
>>157073349
>dub
not even going to click it.
but I guess it's about him telling the guy who's about to die for him, that they're not only useful paws?
Yes, I think he does.
>>
>>157015979
Considering all the different way of phrasing things you must have watched the official subs. Which makes the comparison worthless.
>>
>>157070215
>DAT SHIT TASTE
>>157070358
Actually I am. I remember how awful R2 was while all you can remember is the shitty memes that got posted here while it was airing hence your delusion
>>157070390
I understood it, it was still shit.
>>
>>157019765
CoD has been around since before 4chan, anon.
Thread posts: 468
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.