[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re:zero X Konosuba Crossover

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 518
Thread images: 78

File: 61733568_p0.jpg (1MB, 1447x2046px) Image search: [Google]
61733568_p0.jpg
1MB, 1447x2046px
So remember the second crossover magazine that contained a story for Rem being in Konosuba's world, and the second one being Emilia in that world? Well Remon just translated the Rem story for it. So i'll be posting it.

Give Blessings to the Beautiful Maid
https://lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2017/05/09/give-blessings-to-the-beautiful-maid/

This one was written by Konosuba's author, Emilia's was Tappei.
>>
>>156985654
>Subaru-kun
I am saved
>>
>>156985654
Rem's last lines felt so ooc
>>
>>156987238
A lot of her lines are OOC, like mentioning her ability to smell the Witch. She doesn't do that very often, and Witch Beasts don't even have the scent.
>>
>>156987310
I remember the creatures having the scent. Rem non nonchalantly mentioning it felt odd though yeah. Honestly aside from Kazuma's reaction to Rem mentioning how she would do her best to be Subaru's number two, the rest was fairly weak.
>>
>>156987310

what? she can the smell the witch scent and the witch beast have scent too?
>>
>>156987310
yeah, the whole chapter feels like some cheap fanfic
>>
>>156987428
>I remember the creatures having the scent.
They don't. Things with the Witch Scent enrage them, and Rem would have noticed the dog in the village right away if they carried it themselves.
>>
File: R_Dance for me.jpg (82KB, 640x721px) Image search: [Google]
R_Dance for me.jpg
82KB, 640x721px
>>156987484
I think the Konosuba author just didn't give a fuck. I was thinking he was going for something tragic too like:

>She was brought over by the white mist
>First thing that pops in my head is that she's a Rem from one of the failed loops and got killed by the whale but doesn't remember the last part
>Oh wait nevermind, she was in the city buying Appas, haha
>>
>>156987478
Witchbeasts don't have the scent. The puppy in Arc 2 would have been dead within moments if they did. Secondly, Rem doesn't usually talk about her ability unless she really needs to. Even when she suspected the miasma had something to do with Subaru's condition in Arc 3, she didn't tell anyone.
>>156987550
Here's the real question. How does she know about Patrasche if she was just buying some Appas? By the time Patrasche was named, they were either headed straight for the whale fight or already in the middle of it.
>>
>>156987484
Well it is a crossover novel so. Tappei prolly wouldnt be much better. This one I doesnt have many laughs in it sadly.
>>
>>156987643
I think the idea is that this happened after the fight was over. It's probably not taking into account the ending of volume 9 to avoid spoilers.
>>
File: p080.jpg (527KB, 1134x1600px) Image search: [Google]
p080.jpg
527KB, 1134x1600px
>>156987715
Nah. It's obvious that Konosuba is just Rem's coma dream. Megumin is based on Ram, with her low stamina and flat chest.
>>
>>156987643

>Patrasche was named, they were either headed straight for the whale fight or already in the middle of it.

it's a crossover, it has no timeline, in the first place

>>156988048
>Rem's coma dream.
another dump post,
>>
>>156988048
Crack theories are for late night anon
>>
>>156988048
>Megumin is based on Ram, with her low stamina and flat chest.
lmao
>>
File: 59928943_p0.jpg (254KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
59928943_p0.jpg
254KB, 700x700px
>>156988180
It's always late night as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>156987238
Nah, she'd need to have a character for that
>>
File: BzBDu8aCIAEyblm.png (167KB, 450x790px) Image search: [Google]
BzBDu8aCIAEyblm.png
167KB, 450x790px
>>156988733
She does have a character. Mostly as a rather odd, emotional, and excitable girl who tries to act like she's calm and professional.
>>
>>156988733
she does have character, you'd need a brain to realize it though
>>
>“Yes! Subaru-kun’s number one is Emilia-sama, but I’ll do my best to become number two!”
Ouch. Even non-canon Rem thinks she she's still nothing but Subaru's second choice. Not sure if the real Rem would also have that same mentality. Hopefully not, but then there aren't many things indicative of her not being okay with being in 2nd place so.
>>
File: C7lugk4VwAIBLFy.jpg orig.jpg (216KB, 1174x1652px) Image search: [Google]
C7lugk4VwAIBLFy.jpg orig.jpg
216KB, 1174x1652px
>>156988912
Well, that's the thing. She's already had the #2 position since the end of Arc 2. She doesn't really have to try for it.
>>
>>156988912
>I’ll do my best to become number two!
This is just disgustingly ooc, maybe it's mistranslated
>>
File: 1415159128648.gif (161KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1415159128648.gif
161KB, 500x281px
>>156985654
>mfw I saw a boob for some reason in this pic
>>
>>156989107
the soup does look like skin, and it's right in front of Rem's breasts so it's understandable
>>
File: 58331897_p0.jpg (147KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
58331897_p0.jpg
147KB, 800x1000px
>>156989023
It's not. I read it from the source.
>>
>>156989023
It's because everyone knows, know that she's already number one. This is why she has to do her best to go to position number two since Emilia is the main girl in her story and Sub girls cant win as a rule.
>>
>>156989185
why are both author's such twats? that whole #1 and #2 thing is just retarded. At least Kazuma called Subaru out on that two timing bullshit
>>
>>156989426
yeah, number one without doing shit in the whole story but being Subaru's fetish fuel, great heroine
>>
>>156989538
>number one without doing shit in the whole story but being Subaru's fetish fuel
How else do you choice your waifus anon? Dont tell me you dont follow your fetishes in doing so because nobody will ever believe you.
>>
>>156989538
You sound buttblasted.
>>
>>156989538
But that's literally Emilia for him.
>>
>>156989616
nah I'm just slightly annoyed but by the whole romance shit

you have the main heroine who does literally nothing in the relationship and gets treated as some special snowflake and wins and you have the tryhard who does everything possible and gets the amazing 2nd spot

like wtf
>>
>>156989461
What's wrong with it? Subaru loved Emilia more so she was his #1. Meanwhile Subaru didn't think of Rem as a love interest until much later so she was his #2. It's just that simple.
>>
File: 2-i_wf_013_i.jpg (154KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
2-i_wf_013_i.jpg
154KB, 480x480px
>>156989538
Why the fuck do you sound so mad? Rem won anyways so what's the point.
>>
>>156989744
you either have one(1) love interest or none, not two it's just retarded
>>
File: S_IF.jpg (235KB, 1023x1137px) Image search: [Google]
S_IF.jpg
235KB, 1023x1137px
>>156989786
Like it or not that's just who he is right now.

It may change later, but for now he loves both. Can't exactly just go "hm, i'll just stop loving Rem and focus on Emilia now" or vice versa, you don't control feelings like that.
>>
>>156989786
Subaru is in the fortunate position of having a naive and ignorant child and a crazy bitch available. It's the kind of set up that would only really work at Roswaal's manor, where they're all a bunch of crackpots in one way or another.
>>
File: 1479620937722.png (301KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
1479620937722.png
301KB, 500x491px
>>156989736
Sure, if that 2nd spot gives her a Subaru who want to marry her. Spot 1 which belongs to Emilia gives a Subaru who doesn't want to enter a relationship with so.
>>
>>156989993
No Satella does, which is kinda stupid.
>>
>>156989744
Dont know how it's depicted in the manga or the novels. So speaking strictly from anime perspective and as someone who fell in love before. Subaru attention towards Emilia nevel felt like genuine love but rather like admiration ( like you feel something holy and untochable ) bordering on obsession. I didnt even understand that he was in "love" until the last episode. This is my opinion though.
>>
File: Regulus_Corneas.png (307KB, 669x710px) Image search: [Google]
Regulus_Corneas.png
307KB, 669x710px
>>156989538
>kidnapped by pic related simply because she is fetish fuel
Being an Emiliafag must decrease ones IQ to 50
>>
>>156990083
Sounds about right, that's how its usually depicted in the novels so.
>>
>>156989993
It's not even about Subaru.

The way the author made the romance is just stupid. He wanted to make SE the main couple but he didn't give the audience any reasons to care for them, dunno if he expected the audience to be as obsessed with silver haired girls as him or what. He then made SR for some reason and people liked it waaaaay more so he sticked with it and came up with the #1 and #2 bullshit to make both parties happy I guess. But who the fuck is happy about a 2nd place? It's obvious who deserves to win and is the better match for Subaru and yet the author keeps forcing SE.

I'm not even a big fan of re:zero so I'm asking you guys what the author is doing and why. From my perspective he can either a) stick with the #1 and #2 bullshit b) drop SR and disappoint like half of the fanbase or c) drop SE what probably won't happen anyway because "muh special snowflake heroine"
>>
>>156989786
>not two
People call Subaru a two-timer for a reason anon. But frankly speaking, I don't like that idea of that maido's romance dragging on even though its clear as day who Subaru will end up with. Its just so predictable at this point.
>>
>>156990083
Even after reading much of the novels, it still kind of comes across that way. I think it slightly improves, but I might need to see where it settles first.

There hasn't been much opportunity to see how he interacts with an awake Rem after he realized he loved her, so it's hard to compare how he'd act with her. However, he doesn't do the catchphrase/slogan sort of things with Rem, and generally has less of an overexcited fanboy attitude towards her.
>>156990517
>"muh special snowflake heroine"
That's silly. Emilia was explicitly designed to look like an "Archetypal Heroine". She looks as generic as they come.
>>
>>156990588
So how is the author gonna do that? Kill Rem after letting the majority of the fanbase wait for her wakening for years?
>>
File: Just kidding.png (910KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
Just kidding.png
910KB, 800x1130px
>>156990517
It's on purpose, it's not to appease anyone. Subaru felt like shit for feeling like that after telling Rem he loved Emilia. He just can't help but love her too after all they went through, the anime just skipped way too much of their budding and moments.

Rem is not easy going with him for example and calls him out on his bullshit, and bullies him for fun, low level bullying though. And in the novels he admits to love her after he thinks she is dying after the tree falls, because Rem fakes it to get a confession out of him, which is where the lip touching scene comes from, but the anime butchered it.

Plus, he feels conflicted about it. He loves both, but he didn't want that, he wanted to stay true to Emilia but inevitably came to love Rem too. After she went into a coma due to gluttony Bishop at the end of arc 3, he got even more obsessed with her and feeling like a piece of shit for not being able to change it, despite killing himself the second he saw her in a coma he couldn't change the outcome.

Also Emilia is not perfect on his mind at least not at first. In the LN he even wonders why he likes her, since he admits he is mostly interested because Emilia fits all of his fetishes and preferences on a girl, while Rem slowly grew up on him and there were hints of it even at the start of arc 3. Where Subaru was borderline flirting with him by head patting her a lot of times, and just being overly close to her. Small hints of Emilia being jealous too, but she probably doesn't understand why.

Emilia also has a lot of flaws which come to light on arc 4. And Subaru confronts her about it in order to make her pass a dilemma she was facing, instead of just relying on him for it.
>>
>>156990692
>muh special snowflake heroine
the author is an emiliafag for some reason, that's why she's getting the special treatment like some damsel in distress while shitting on every other character
>>
>>156990701
>Kill Rem
Kill her feelings for Subaru, not Rem herself. Her fanbase would appreciate the fact that she is still kept alive so they wouldn't complain shit.
>>
>>156990751
I know all that stuff, I'm not talking from the story's perspective but from the author's. I mean he even admits that Rem became much bigger than planned so it seems like it got out of control considering how much percentage of the re:zero readers are remfags.
>>
>>156990789
How can she be a damsel in distress when she's maybe the sixth most powerful character in the world?
>>
>>156990877
That stuff was still in the WN though, i doubt there was that much of a fanbase for it at the time. Plus, he is always foreshadowing stuff, and there even a scene at the court where Rem asks if he'll always remember her no matter what, and Subaru feels like that's too sad of a question and just head pats her if i remember right.

I don't think it's due to fan pressure. Because the ones that were following still got angry when Rem got nom'ed.
>>
>>156990889
that makes it even wors. For the amount of screentime she gets she does waaay to little, she could be the strongest character in anime history but if she just sits around and let's everyone else do the work she's just a damsel in distress
>>
>>156990817
That's a very cheap solution and I doubt anyone would appreciate it. Deleting the feelings after building them up for so long is just shit writing and very disrespectful towards the character and the fans.
>>
File: Failed expectations.jpg (235KB, 1200x925px) Image search: [Google]
Failed expectations.jpg
235KB, 1200x925px
>>156990945
I'm a Remfag but that's not entirely correct. Emilia does try to do stuff, the others just won't let her.

For example:

Arc 1: Fights off Elsa and looks for the medallion on her own accord
Arc 2: Wanted to run into the forest to help Subaru and Rem but Puck is a shitter and doesn't let her
Arc 3: When she realized there might be trouble, she runs to the village to offer refuge, but nobody listens to her. When the fighting arrives, she fights off the cultists, but the damage was done. And in the last loop she's told to accompany the children instead of staying and fight.
Arc 4: Faces the trial, but due to circumstances related to her memory being messed with, and the shock of finding all of that out fucks with her mind. Fights off the rabbits to helps the villagers when she finally completes it.
Arc 5: Offers to go into the tower to aid Subaru and Betty, Subaru fearing for her safety but she still goes. Gets captured by Regulus due to him taking an interest in her, and later helps defeat him when they come to rescue her, she even tries to throat slice Regulus but of course it doesn't work.
Arc 6: Does her best to win against Reid, and wins. Although it was a lucky win because she didn't react to the boob grab.

She did plenty of things. She does end up needing help, or gets blocked from helping, but most of the time it's understandable. The only two times she did need aid were in arc 4, which makes sense since her memories were sealed and it shocked her. And in arc 5 because she was facing off against someone overly powerful, so there was no way she could win fairly.
>>
>>156991159
It still doesn't change the fact that she does too little. The execution is good and it's understandable why she does so little but she still doesn't do enough. Just because it's explained why it is how it is doesn't change how it is.
>>
>>156991159
desu she's just a doormat and troublemaker from the way you described what she did
>>
>>156991113
Nah it wouldn't be that bad if the execution is good. The author is smart so he would know how to make the "farewell" between Subaru and Rem conclusive and satisfying.
>>
>>156990944
>I don't think it's due to fan pressure. Because the ones that were following still got angry when Rem got nom'ed.
yeah but right before she got nom'ed he made Subaru confess to her and declare her also his #1 to give the remfans hope so they will read the story further instead of dropping it. It's been 3 years and will still take a few until she wakes up at that pace just to disappoint the remfans with some amnesia bullshit and then completely drop the Rem romance so Emilia can win without ever doing anything
>>
>>156991830
Are you a Remfag? I doesn't seem like so stop talking like you understand anything
>>
File: 1492299451987.jpg (71KB, 523x505px) Image search: [Google]
1492299451987.jpg
71KB, 523x505px
>>156991971
So you're saying its due to fan popularity despite Tappei himself saying she has moved beyond the first draft through his own writing?
>>
>>156989158

>soup

That looks a bit less liquid than soup.
>>
>>156992359
I really hope that you're right but he could also be lying about it. It seems like he gave her a bigger role because she got popular and then he gave her more screentime and it got out of control and now she's by far the most popular character despite being inactive for so long. The whole dumb idea about loving two girls and polygamy is just to give Remfags hope and reasons to read the story and endure the shitty Emilia romance. I would be positively surprised if Emilia somehow loses in the end but considering that the author is obsessed with her and all I doubt that it will happen.
>>
>>156992652
I don't understand where you are getting this information from, I don't believe Tappei is obsessed with Emilia, so far in his writing, Q&As and whatnot he's been pushing the Rem romance and tragedy further than anything regarding Emilia, plus if his first draft if to speak for it the idea of loving Emilia itself is inherently wrong due to the whole Envy thing.
>>
>>156989023
Come on, I assure you I wouldn't fuck up a simple line like that...if it sounds OOC then it's just how the writing is.
>>
>>156990517
>But who the fuck is happy about a 2nd place?
Apparently Rem and even her fanbase as long as she can stay relevant in MCbowl competition.
>>
>>156993135
>I don't believe Tappei is obsessed with Emilia
check his twitter and Q&A's, "obsessed" is a bit exaggerated but she gets special treatment unlike the other characters
>>
>>156993244
May I which ones you are referring to? I'm genuinely curious as to which considering I'm the one who has been helping translate those.
>>
>>156993239
Eh, no? WTF is wrong with you
>>
>>156993375
fav character : Emilia, the tweet about "I'm obviously an Emilia shipper" and the all that shit, I mean just take a look at his twitter and see for yourself that he retweets more Emilia pics than any other character and I highly doubt that it's because people don't post Rem or somehitng
>>
>>156993519
I think you've misread a number of stuff, since I know which specific tweets you are referring to. You do know that he said that he supports Emilia but he has a Rem wallpaper on his phone right?

It literally means nothing, since he just wanted to tell everyone about how cute his Rem phone wallpaper was.
>>
NEW WN CHAPTER WHEN
>>
File: 1488746139023.jpg (20KB, 365x307px) Image search: [Google]
1488746139023.jpg
20KB, 365x307px
>>156993519
He retweets a bunch of pictures that isn't Emilia though, he has a good balance of everyone when retweeting. He only posts Emilia pictures a bunch once its her birthday, probably to compensate because instead of reposting Rem pics on twitter he instead held a convention for Rem on her birthday.
>>
>>156993865
that whole wallpaper talk seems like cheap distraction from his first sentence, he's still an emilia supporter and biased like you can see from his retweets. Personally, I think it's really stupid to be that blunt about a fav character as an author especially if he plans to let her win

>>156994133
it's like 50% Emilia and 50% rest of the cast, very rarely SubaRem pics even though there are masses of them
>>
File: cat megumin_hat.png (606KB, 719x676px) Image search: [Google]
cat megumin_hat.png
606KB, 719x676px
So is this thread HALAL both for Knsb and Re:zero?

I approve

Where's my BestWitch\Vanir shipping?
>>
>>156994208
konosuba's author did it right, his fav character is just a male side character and not one of the heroines
>>
>>156994433
>just a male side character
>>
File: KNSB konosuba Kazuma smugface.jpg (287KB, 496x702px) Image search: [Google]
KNSB konosuba Kazuma smugface.jpg
287KB, 496x702px
>“No, apart from assaulting me by looking at me with indecent eyes once I get out of the bath, Satou-sama hasn’t done anything yet.”

I want Subaru and Kazuma to have a pleasant chat between them two
>>
>In my case, I have Aqua, so I can come back as much as I want as long as I don’t get severely injured a lot.

>So that in itself is kind of like a cheat ability.

Wew, Kazuma gets it. Instead of a cheat power which lets you win fights he got a cheat goddos which let you repeat as much as he wants.
>>
File: 1492726007196.jpg (98KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
1492726007196.jpg
98KB, 377x377px
>>156994208
When did the author ever imply the Emilia romance is good or progressing? Where are you getting all this evidence from? Need I remind you that Tappei also called Crusch his wife and Felt most adorable. Also if you are going to base this on one tweet I'll base on one Q&A where Tappei thought it was obvious that Subaru fell of Rem and another where he said he'd find himself a "Rem-like heart" if he wasn't isekai'd and marry that. I'll even base on how he has written Rem as "Sleeping Beauty" and calls her "Subaru's heart's girl".

I dunno which is more blatant but I guess one tweet of him going I support Emilia but I love my cute Rem wallpaper is enough to show his bias huh?
>>
>>156995017

What the-

I guess I' an axis cultist now. Dammit.
>>
File: konosuba megi-mi 24 helicopter.jpg (129KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
konosuba megi-mi 24 helicopter.jpg
129KB, 900x900px
>When Rem said that, I started using Enemy Detection with all the magical power I had in me.

I wonder how canon this mechanic really is. I was under the impression that Detect Enemy is a passive skill, and this here says it uses mana. Or maybe a user can pour mana into it to widen the range? Not sure, gonna ask the author on this one.
>>
>>156994208
>it's like 50% Emilia and 50% rest of the cast
https://twitter.com/nezumiironyanko

What?
>>
File: Aqua KonoSuba Waaaaaaa SATANIZED.jpg (196KB, 1024x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Aqua KonoSuba Waaaaaaa SATANIZED.jpg
196KB, 1024x1020px
>>156995261
Remember the axis cult motto. It all boils down to the point that the more you procrastinate and run from your problems the more power you give to dumb goddos.

We already were axis cultists all along.
>>
>>156995852

I must be providing her with enough power to wipe out a whole dungeonful of undead then.
>>
>>156996037
Imagine what a whole board of us can do
>>
>>156990692
That archaic Emilia design is pretty damn cool
>>
>>156995358
The author himself wrote it, so it probably consumes mana, or can be enhanced to crazy levels by applying mana.

Anyways he needs to activate it willingly i think.
>>
>>156996647

Infinite mana, maxed stats, still below average intelligence and negative luck. Best girl she's not, that's for sure.
>>
>>156997109
Well she's just a tool to anchor Kazuma to that world. Of course she's not.
>>
>>156994507
B E S T B O Y

E

S

T

B

O

Y
>>
>>156993157
Thank you lemon
>>
File: Easy peasy.jpg (151KB, 417x647px) Image search: [Google]
Easy peasy.jpg
151KB, 417x647px
>Only 16 posters

Things really slowed down.
>>
>>156997900
Shitoster-kun chased away lots of the regulars, he also got help from his plebbit friends to shitpost so.
>>
>>156998074

It's just daiz samefagging.
>>
>>156996766
Yeah. Looking at ancient fan art is pretty cool.
>>156995145
>When did the author ever imply the Emilia romance is good or progressing?
There's actually one thing that confuses me about the Emilia romance. In Arc 3, he realized pretty early on that it was a mistake to idealize and idolize Emilia like he had been doing. That was during their argument. However, by the time Arc 4 hits, he needs Otto to beat this same exact message back into him.
>>
>>156998347
All the oldest RemRams!
>>
>>156995358
Its in the LN.
>>
>>156998423
And let's not forget our leading role, Subaru-kun himself!
>>
>>156998974
Or this rendition, where he looks kind of creepy.
>>
>>156999014
A Felt that isn't inappropriately dressed. Astounding.
>>
File: C_Body swap_2.jpg (877KB, 450x2713px) Image search: [Google]
C_Body swap_2.jpg
877KB, 450x2713px
>>
>>156999125
Where's part one?
>>
File: 2608-apostavy.jpg (88KB, 400x490px) Image search: [Google]
2608-apostavy.jpg
88KB, 400x490px
>>156999123
Current version of Felt looks like she has NOTHING on. Like seriously, get some Reinhardt here to dress her up.
>>
File: C_Body swap.jpg (921KB, 450x2729px) Image search: [Google]
C_Body swap.jpg
921KB, 450x2729px
>>156999278
I did that one a while ago.
>>
File: Cdv3nsrUAAAbRzb.jpg orig.jpg (139KB, 600x888px) Image search: [Google]
Cdv3nsrUAAAbRzb.jpg orig.jpg
139KB, 600x888px
>>156999317
I have more pictures of Reinhard grabbing Felt then I realized.
>>
File: lq6S4lKTxNI.jpg (154KB, 800x1085px) Image search: [Google]
lq6S4lKTxNI.jpg
154KB, 800x1085px
>>156999627
Felt can't just run from the sword
>>
File: CkMiclsUUAIp7sr.jpg large.jpg (137KB, 1000x619px) Image search: [Google]
CkMiclsUUAIp7sr.jpg large.jpg
137KB, 1000x619px
>>156999711
And there's nothing creepy about that.
>>
File: Satella.jpg (80KB, 1199x954px) Image search: [Google]
Satella.jpg
80KB, 1199x954px
So, how many witches do we have officially introduced already? What designs still are left to fans' imagination?
>>
File: 1490370770676.jpg (632KB, 2205x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1490370770676.jpg
632KB, 2205x1600px
>>156999819
Satella, Hector, and Pandora. However, Satella's shadow is identical to Emilia's, right down to her clothing.
>>
File: 58716606_p7_master1200.jpg (399KB, 557x840px) Image search: [Google]
58716606_p7_master1200.jpg
399KB, 557x840px
>>156999753
His intentions are pure. Pure!

Methods though
>>
File: CqYdGf9UkAA3-mY.jpg large.jpg (170KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CqYdGf9UkAA3-mY.jpg large.jpg
170KB, 1024x1024px
>>156999939
He's definitely not a lolicon.
>>
>>156998974
Is that really how Subaru killed himself after seeing coma Rem? Holy fuck that looks like it would hurt way more than just simply slitting his throat.
>>
File: satella akbar.jpg (247KB, 790x1077px) Image search: [Google]
satella akbar.jpg
247KB, 790x1077px
>>157000020
STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGTERUS
>>
>>157000139
If i remember right he may have just slit his own throat instead of plunging the knife straight through.
>>
File: CpK6yAsUMAA0ZFs.jpg orig.jpg (415KB, 1255x1771px) Image search: [Google]
CpK6yAsUMAA0ZFs.jpg orig.jpg
415KB, 1255x1771px
>>157000275
Don't worry. Reinhard knows how to treat lolis right.
>>
File: CpK63F1UIAEdbqY.jpg orig.jpg (966KB, 1715x2424px) Image search: [Google]
CpK63F1UIAEdbqY.jpg orig.jpg
966KB, 1715x2424px
>>157000366
Though I really don't get why Rem is the most famous for her breasts in the entire series.
>>
File: C_aGZX1UIAAWkAs.jpg (162KB, 1200x679px) Image search: [Google]
C_aGZX1UIAAWkAs.jpg
162KB, 1200x679px
ayamatsu subaru ayamatting
>>
>>156985654
Oh great, you got your KonoShit in my Re:Zero
>>
>>156994794
>“Oi, Megumin, stop the magic! We’re going to make this girl ours! That asshole Subaru is an awful two-timing bastard! ……Ah, what are you doing, Darkness, stop it! Oi, let go of me. Megumin, you too, stop the mag……!”

He's got the right of it.
>>
File: RR_3.jpg (121KB, 727x800px) Image search: [Google]
RR_3.jpg
121KB, 727x800px
>>157001260
Rem's boobs are so overrated. They are not even that bigger than those of Ram.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVKMst6iP5A

this is pretty cool
>>
>>157002631
How can you like one but not another? The premises and main characters are basically the same, the modes of storytelling are certainly not, but how can one see the appeal of one but deny the same for other?
>>
>>157004416
I was just fucking around
>>
>>157004416
Because comedy and drama are really subjective, you can find one unfunny or the other melodramatic. I happen to like both, but aside from similar premise of 'Isekai' they aren't even really covering the same genres.
>>
Thanks anon..
>>
I actually had a fucking dream about Summaryanon updating oh my god help me
>>157001278
>I'M NACHUKI SHUBARU!!
>>
>As I tried to sound cool with some of my lines
Oh Kazuma, you dumb, dumb retard. You will never be as good as Subaru is with his bullshittery
>>
Did the author just put Rem and Rams personality togather, because this doesn't sound like anything Rem would say UNLESS she was talking to her sister
>No, apart from assaulting me by looking at me with indecent eyes once I get out of the bath, Satou-sama hasn’t done anything yet

Like, i can stand characters who are OOC when it comes to crossovers, but that was just ridiculous
>>
>>157008086
Maybe it's more like a mix between Arc 2 and Arc 3 Rem? Though I don't remember her caring that much in Arc 2 either
>>156998074
We had like 70 posters during the last chapters of Arc 4, we simply can't make a decent thread without translations and noone knows when the next chapter comes so people are checking in less as well
>>
>>156993239
Lol no this is BS imo , he's just making the character look more and more pathetic
>>
>In my case, I have Aqua, so I can come back as much as I want as long as I don’t get severely injured a lot
>I have crappy comrades as a handicap to balance it out, but he must be having a hard time, since if he dies, then that’s it for him.

I do like this. Making Kazuma actually sound like he has as much hax as Subaru does.
>>
>>157008200
>decent thread without translations

This thread does have a translation though
>>
>>157008419
Of a Non-canon story that might as well be Fanfiction. Not that i personally mind it.
>>
Pretty great story
>>
>>157007845
Still outchuinned crimson demons when he tried
>>
File: tumblr_obohmbFjIf1qkpt3so9_400.gif (509KB, 268x151px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obohmbFjIf1qkpt3so9_400.gif
509KB, 268x151px
At first i was a Remfag with all my heart, but after all the times Subaru rejected her i came to the conclusion that Rem would be ugly if she has an actual face, not an anime face that everyone looks the same. So, now i know that if was in Subarus shoes i would rejected her too, i don't like ugly bitches (also Emilia is shit).
And that's why i move to my #2:
Felt since her badass speech:
>“I hate the nobility! I hate the knights! I hate this kingdom! I Hate everything about it! So I’m planning to tear it all down! If I become the next ruler, I’ll destroy everything! I’ll take down every last one of you, and bring a little fresh air into this country!”
I would be her knight everytime, what a badass anarchyst girl
>>
>>157008448
So it's a normal IF chapter.
>>
>“Yes! Subaru-kun’s number one is Emilia-sama, but I’ll do my best to become number two!”
>Record comes to a scratching stop
>“Oi, what did you just say?”
>>
>>157008747
>So it's a normal IF chapter.
Aren't all the IF stories made by Tappei, though?
>>
>>157008554
Why not Priscilla?
>>
>>157008086
that line was one of the few lines that were more in character, she has a pretty sharp tongue and likes to throw curve balls, at least at Subaru
>>
>>157008856
that was disgusting. Rem is a tryhard who never gives up, so aiming for only #2 is just wrong and ooc for her
>>
>>157009821
>at least at Subaru
Yes, but Subaru-kun was someone who was in the mansion because he saved the elf and was more like a freeloader to them. Rem would have more manors to someone who she's freeloading with.
>>
>>157009996
it's hard to tell since everyone she interracts with has usually a higher status than her besides Subaru, but she still has a sharp tongue towards Emilia and Beatrice so it's in character for her to call out Kazuma, who is quite similar to Subaru, I think
>>
>>157009996
Rem is only superficially polite, not taking shit from anyone
>>
File: cringe.jpg (38KB, 1024x552px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
38KB, 1024x552px
so we got more rein x felt or na?
>>
>>157009912
No, she's insecure, she's the one who suggested herself to be #2, it actually makes sense for her to think that way. Same thing with how she thinks about herself in relation to Ram. She tries hard to do things, and often comes out to be very skilled, but unlike what you'd expect the end goal is never to be the best at it, merely hopefully sufficient.
>>
The most OOC thing Rem was doing was not giving Megumin shit for saying she could be an older sister. She didn't exactly accept it, but she would normally give a very curt 'Only Nee-sama is Nee-sama' and go on some long ass rant about how beautiful and perfect and smart she is or something. Same thing when they asked her what her sister was like and she didn't just sperg out about her being amazing.
>>
>>157008969
Not that anon, but does she do anything other than be a cunt?
>>
>>157011635
Oh and her description of Subaru was too nice, but also at the same time not flattering enough. She would say something like 'He has these lovely eyes that make children run away and hide. ' or 'He has wonderful and creative new ideas that defy all common sense and decency' that sort of thing.
>>
>>157011722
Be more of a cunt
>>
>>157011585
>she's the one who suggested herself to be #2
that's true but it doesn't mean that she doesn't try or doesn't want to be #1, right after that proposal she feigned her death and made Subaru confess to her which means that she still tries to progress their relationship instead off being fine with just the 2nd place
>>
>>157011802
Its sort of her dream fantasy to be #1, but she thinks its too selfish and unrealistic to happen.
>>
>>157011824
do you have something that supports that?
>>
>>157011869
That she says that, and her general attitude? She wanted to kidnap Subaru and run off with him, but decided not to because it was a selfish fantasy. She doesn't want to get in the way of Emilia because she thinks its selfish to want anything for herself. Both the sisters dislike receiving anything, but like giving things, because their self worth is low.
>>
>>157011971
>That she says that, and her general attitude?
When did she say it's her dream fantasy? If you replaced Emilia with Ram then yes, Rem wouldn't think she could match up but Rem doesn't respect Emilia all that much and she never said or thought that Subaru's feelings are so strong that #2 is all she can aim for.
>>
>>157012056
>Emilia all that much and she never said or thought that Subaru's feelings are so strong that #2 is all she can aim for.
Literally gets a confession out of him and goes potato with the last thing on her mind hoping that he even slightly will care that she's gone. Same thing in arc 3 where she left wishing he saved even a little bit of space in his heart for her. When she does run away with him she goes her hair out and even after being told probably dozens of times over the years she still can't but help feel she's a replacement for someone else. She has serious complexes about this.
>>
>>156985654
Amazing that any thread that mentions rezero even in conjunction with another series turns into a rezero thread
>>
>>157012229
The same thing happens with mahouiku threads all the time >>157001004
>>
>>157012153
I think you miss my point here. I know that Rem has very low self-esteem and that she thinks that she doesn't deserve much but it doesn't hinder her from trying her best to get what she wants. Even after getting a safe 2nd place she still tries to make progress instead of just chill and letting Emilia do her thing. The line "I will try my best to be #2" is ooc because she wants to be #1 and tries it even if she doesn't believe that it will happen.
>>
>>157012229
there's nothing in that chapter to discuss for konosuba's fans and re:zero fans only talk about how Rem is OOC here because it's written by konosuba's author
>>
>>157012372
She doesn't want to be #1, she wants to be with Subaru and accepts that she's maybe #2. She's wrong, but that's where she is. Rem does not have the capacity to try and be #1 at anything, its against her personality and complexes for that to ever be her goal.
>>
>>157012512
>She doesn't want to be #1
you even said before that she'd love to run away with him, if she didn't want to have him all for herself then her love for him is just a joke
>>
>>157012229
One, there is not another Re: Zero thread up.
Two, Re: Zero has more to discuss character-wise, since its really character focused.
Also the story was largely about Rem with the Konosuba gang just kind of being their usual selves and going through each of their typical bits with Rem hanging around, so not really anything notable to say about that.

Peppers are dicks though.
>>
>>157012512
that's too much head canon. Accepting and compromising the #2 spot and not wanting to be #1 are two different things
>>
>>157012567
I also said she literally thinks that's wrong and selfish and horrible for her to think, and she refuses to do it. That's why I started with 'its her dream fantasy that she thinks is selfish and impossible' you know, because its a dream she had, that she thinks is selfish, and thinks can't possibly happen.
>>
>>157012613
Gimmie a quote from her where she wants to boot Emilia out and be #1. Gimmie an example of her mentality where she ever wants to be #1 at basically anything. She doesn't because her self esteem is garbage.
>>
>>157012637
>I also said she literally thinks that's wrong and selfish and horrible for her to think, and she refuses to do it
because Subaru was in a state where he couldn't say anything about it not because it's selfish and horrible. In from zero she even says that she'd love to run away with him if he asked her with a genuine smile
>>
>>157012677
Her reasoning in the chapter is specifically that she'd be abandoning her duties, abandoning her sister, and fucking over Emilia. She doesn't want to do it for lots of reasons because it they would all be selfish and sacrificing everything else for her own sake. Which as you can see in the IF chapter, tears her the fuck up and she never gets over it, even though Subaru did somehow manage to convince her to go along with it.
>>
>>157012762
wtf are you even trying to say here?
>Her reasoning in the chapter is specifically that she'd be abandoning her duties, abandoning her sister, and fucking over Emilia.
Of course, that's what I've been saying all the time but it doesn't mean that she doesn't want to be #1. You know that she's insecure in the RemIf BECAUSE it happened so suddenly and she thought that she was still #2 for Subaru?
>>
>>157012859
Because she will literally never not think of herself as #2 or a replacement. It is a foreign concept to her mind to be #1 at anything, its not how her complexes let her mind work. She doesn't want to be #1 because there is no way for her to be #1 without fucking up something and possibly losing everything. In her deepest, darkest fantasies she would want to be selfish, but she rejects those, you know, because of how shit with her sister played out. That thing where she was briefly happy her sister no longer had power superior to her? And she blamed herself for for the rest of her life and tried to replace? Yeah, kind of important, and it shapes her mentality, she refuses and rejects her selfishness because she is traumatized by it and it torments her.
>>
>>157012580
>Also the story was largely about Rem
The Rem part that Remon translated.
>>
>>157012859
You claimed this
>In from zero she even says that she'd love to run away with him if he asked her with a genuine smile
The only example we have of this is the Rem IF where shockingly, she's thinks of herself as #2, so why exactly do you think the above statement means anything in regards to how she feels? She would do it because it would make Subaru happy and it would be selfish and make her happy as well, but the entire situation in the capital is based around thinking he might be rebounding off Emilia because the two of them had a fight. She would still think, as evidenced by the Rem IF, and her later conversations that she was some kind of silver medal. It is basically impossible in her mind to see herself as #1, period. Its not how she thinks.
>>
>>156985654
This whole thing read as Kazuma getting cucked by Subaru.

It was funny.
>>
>>157013030
Yeah, the Rem story was about Rem, whodathunk? Now there are other stories in the volume that are not about Rem, but we don't have translations for those so its difficult to discuss them. Its a hard and shocking concept I know.
>>
>>157012958
>Because she will literally never not think of herself as #2 or a replacement
Subaru just has to tell her genuinely that she's his #1 under normal circumstances and she'll believe him.

>She doesn't want to be #1 because there is no way for her to be #1 without fucking up something and possibly losing everything.
That never happened. She doesn't want to act selfish because of what happened to Ram and that's it. If she can become his #1 through her hard work then she'll take it immediately.
>>
>>157013122
>If she can become his #1 through her hard work then she'll take it immediately.
Literally does not think she's allowed. She has said this repeatedly. Subaru could probably set her right with enough convincing, maybe, but the circumstances would have to be pretty extreme, she obviously doesn't believe him after telling her for 10 years straight. The complexes she has are really, really tough, as has been said over and over again in the story.
>>
>>157013053
>where shockingly, she's thinks of herself as #2, so why exactly do you think the above statement means anything in regards to how she feels?
She literally says that she'd be happy to run away with him if he asked her because he wants to and not because he is desperate. She doesn't think about how Emilia would feel about it but about how Subaru would regret his decision of giving up. I think you miss the whole point of her character and decisions here.
>>
>>157013180
>she obviously doesn't believe him after telling her for 10 years straight
She didn't believe him at the beginning and not for years. And she only didn't believe it because they ran away not because they wanted to but because they gave up.
>>
>>157013222
Man, if only we had a story that explained what would happen if she agreed with him and left. Oh wait, we do, where she feels like #2 in direct conflict to what you claim would happen.

That line is more evidence for why she wouldn't go with him ever, because he can't honestly wish for it so she can't either.
>>
>>157013270
Its still an issue in the Rigel chapter that is years later, try again. She *might* have gotten a little over it after the birthday chapter that is like ten years down the line, because the one after that doesn't cover any serious stuff, but we don't really know because the one after that doesn't cover anything particularly serious.
>>
What would happen if Aqua went to the RE:Zero World?

She has revival magic, can purge undead and can break curses, would she fuck up all the witches?

would she revive the dead Subarus?
>>
>>157012958
Rem says and thinks that she's better than Ram at the maid work but only because Ram doesn't have a horn, otherwise Ram would be better. That's why she doesn't take that win.

Similar in the Rem IF where she's only with Subaru because he gave up on Emilia. She doesn't take that win either.

Now, if she can become #1 through her own hard work and not because of some circumstances that make it impossible for her to accept the win, she will take that win.
>>
>>157013309
You can't be this dense, holy shit. She's not happy about it because it was a decision out of desperation and not because he actually wanted it at that time. How do you not get that?
>>
>>157013431
Show me all the magical lines where she's setting out to steal Subaru's heart completely and being #1. I've got plenty where she's angling for table scraps, or some small place in his heart, or a second place, including in internal thoughts where there's no reason for her to not be thinking her real plans.

Like, if somehow Subaru can 100% honestly will no bullshit tell her that she's #1, then yes she would believe it. The circumstances behind a scenario like that would have to be frankly insane given that 'I love Emilia' happened and everything else that's going on, but if they magically did, then she would believe it. But that is not her goal, that is not even remotely her thoughts, and that is not any claim that I am or have ever disputed. She is not aiming for that, she does not think she is worthy of that, she does not believe that can happen.
>>
>>157013502
>I will only go with you if you can say it with a smile
>Magically there's a story where she goes with him
>She's still unhappy and thinks she's a silver medal
What's 2 + 2?
>>
>>157013591
Oh man, you don't know that the Rem IF happens when Rem agrees to his proposal out of desperation in ep 18?
>>
>>157013502
You're the one missing the point here. The line is for Subaru, not for Rem. There is no world that exists in which he can tell her what she's asking him to, and she knows that. That furthers my point, she knows/thinks she cannot be #1.
>>
File: 1493691442473.png (367KB, 1004x485px) Image search: [Google]
1493691442473.png
367KB, 1004x485px
“Yes! Subaru-kun’s number one is Emilia-sama, but I’ll do my best to become number two!”

…….

“Oi, what did you just say?”

“Do my best and become number two.”

“Oi, Megumin, stop the magic! We’re going to make this girl ours!
>>
Emilia truly is the worst thing to happen to Re:Zero
>>
>>157014879
Fucking Remfag, know your place.
>>
>>157014900
So, I know memes and all that, but I don't think he's wrong. She's what, probably linked to or is basically Satan? Clown doing Clown fuckery, Pete playing twister, all the other archbishops running around and whatever Pandora plans to do regarding the seal are all on her. Puck unfreezing her was probably the second worst thing to ever happen to that world.
>>
>>157015162
And the entire Ayamatsu chapter where the country ends up on fire and basically everyone is dead.
>>
>>156985654
it was pretty OOC but seeing Megumin and Rem interact was cute enough
>>
>>157013425
Her revival depends on the active governing Goddess of the world giving approval.

Still, with her healing magic - one more reason for Ferrifug to be buttblasted
>>
>>156985654
when i was starting re:zero i was expecting another konosuba fucking hell
>>
>>157013425
Her magic probably doesn't really work that well on the witches, but you can bet that within 5 minutes she would've accidentally broken the seal on Satella and destroyed the world.
>>
>>157015564
Isn't the tag line something about dying over and over again to save the girl? Why would you think it was going to be like Konosuba?
>>
>>157015867
Now I kind of want to see this. She does great things and gets praised for being so powerful and godly, solves all sorts of problems and then releases Satella and destroys the world on accident.
>>
>crossover
>it's the girls crossing
>not the protags

Damn. I want to see based Scumzuma trashing the whole ReZero cast and Subaru suffering dealing the Konosuba girls.
>>
>>157016712
>Scumzuma trashing the whole ReZero cast
You mean dying in 5 minutes to Elsa?
>>
https://mega.nz/#!NcdiFAxD!_cPG5eDVubkXqedH5ynjNzSSg9yBhvh0790R09eyDdw
>>
>>157016825
Oh fuck yes. Thanks man.
>>
>>157016825
キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━ッ!!
>>
>>157015162
I think the real worst thing to happen is the specific combination of Subaru and Emilia. You might manage to get by with only one frozen forest or alleyway mugging if it's only one of them, but when you cross the streams you start getting burned countries and shit
>>
File: 1420553261467.jpg (9KB, 300x163px) Image search: [Google]
1420553261467.jpg
9KB, 300x163px
>>157016825
Thanks anon.
>>
I don't know why, but when I try to access Summaryanon's folder it keeps looping the loading.
>>
What happened to the archive? I haven't seen 130-134.
>>
>>156985654
i dont like re:zero, but that was nice
>>
>>157018863
What archieve? The mega has all of them.
>>
>>157019044
Yeah, the link has been broken for a few days now. Whats the new one?
>>
>>157016825
Thank you based summaryanon
>>
>>157019059
It's the same one i've always been using since forever though.

https://mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
>>
File: Echidna and Beatrice2.jpg (159KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Echidna and Beatrice2.jpg
159KB, 768x1024px
>>157016825
She had never thought that she would see her mother again.

The woman in the coffin—the witch, Echidna—looks not at all different from Beatrice's memories.
Long, white, beautiful hair alongside her intelligent yet gentle features. It vividly revives memories
of how she smiled at Beatrice, though it only happened rarely.

So it is Echidna. I guess she must have purposely changed her own appearance in the dream realm or something? There must be a fairly distinct difference for Emilia to not have recognized her inside the coffin.

I was thinking she made Emilia forget about her like she did Subaru, but that's not the case since when she finished the third trial Emilia was grumling and imagining Echidna looking at her with a smug and disdainful look.
>>
Anyone know why I can't download files from the mega anymore?
>>
>>157014835
That's sad, isn't it? But it couldn't be helped since that girl's self-esteem is just that shit. Hopefully she will grow out of that shit mentality soon.
>>
>>157020111
She's too sleepy
>>
>>157016825
That scene with Emilia telling Subaru about "their baby" is adorable and hilarious.
>>
>>157016825
>Beatrice may not have been deeply involved in the history of the Mathers Family, but she did watch how
This sentence looks incomplete.
>>157018536
It was doing that for me yesterday. Not sure how I fixed it, besides fucking around and going to other parts of the site.
>>
File: C-LhE4KUMAAH98_.jpg (75KB, 985x800px) Image search: [Google]
C-LhE4KUMAAH98_.jpg
75KB, 985x800px
>>157020497
>This sentence looks incomplete.
fuck
https://mega.nz/#!9Uc2gRYa!N9kNDtAuF5i-MsNNAFUm028niwasCS0MThqz2cEQuhg

That aside MEGA had an update recently but I don't know if that's connected to it being an apparent piece of shit
>>
>>157020725
How are the essays coming along?
>>
The more stupid shit I read coming from Emilia the more I'm about to drop that series. That 'baby making' was supposed to be cute but it was just retarded and sickening. Both MC were just unlikeable in that chapter. Beako a cute though.
>>
File: C_eQ2-PUQAALSRp.jpg orig.jpg (116KB, 568x908px) Image search: [Google]
C_eQ2-PUQAALSRp.jpg orig.jpg
116KB, 568x908px
>>157020887
>That 'baby making' was supposed to be cute but it was just retarded and sickening.
Some people have different tastes. But yeah, I'm not into retard purity. Still, if Emilia didn't have her childishness, what flaws would be left?
>>
>>157020950
I actually felt disgusted reading that part and the 'I want to repay everyone soon' part and I don't think I'm supposed to feel that way about the main heroine.
>>
>>157021202
Well yeah. Pretty much every other character is better and has more interesting relationships than Emilia.
>>
>>157019196
Yeah for some reason it keeps resetting the page and not fully loading. This is frustrating.
>>
>>157021202
You're just spoiled by the other characters having compelling character traits and deep flaws, that you can't appreciate a kindly Princess with godlike powers, whose worst trait is that she's maybe a little childish. Though some autist will argue she's not childish at all.
>>
>>157021364
I had this problem yesterday. It fixed after I went to a different part of the mega site and went back.
>>
>>157021726
every character has to pay huge prices and make big sacrifices to achieve their goal while Emilia gets everything gifted because she is some 'pure and innocent' special snowflake with extreme ignorance. That really annoys me about her.
>>
>>157022770
She has a tragic past and people were mean to her. Also, she's strong. So strong, that might even be more powerful than Puck.

But really, I'd have been more interested in her if she didn't get that power boost. Did she really need it? Couldn't she just be a moderately powerful magic-user?
>>
>>157022928
Even that power boost was gifted to her, she didn't train for it like Wilhelm and Rem for example. A tragic backstory doesn't mean much if every character has one.
>>
>>157019382
She's older looking, that's it. Emilia thought she was her mom or sister because Emilia is a dumb dumb.
>>
>>157023139
Which pretty much leaves the whole "people were mean to her because of her race" thing. Which I guess is a big problem, but it's not like people didn't shit on Felt for being poor and shit on Reinhard for insulting them by bringing a poor person in front of them.
>>157023257
So, why did Echidna say she died when she was 19? Or was that some kind of metaphorical death? I wonder when she became a Witch.
>>
>>157023139
Well, she was born with it anyway. Witch daughter and all that.

Overall I actually liked Emilia's progress at the beginning of the chapter, but then as usual was smashed against the rocks with her friendzone waffling and baby making nonsense. I thought she just learned something dumb from Annerose later and then got panicked, but apparently she knew the dumb thing all along and let Subaru mouth fuck her anyway. As expected of an elf. We did at least get this line
>Subaru basically just told Emilia that he's craving infinite baby-making. And he is, but that comes later.
>>
>>157016825
>Emilia: “But! I think that we really need to talk about the baby in my tummy!”
>Subaru: “—”
>—.
>————.
>————————.
I know it was coming and it's shit but I laughed anyway.
Thanks anon
>>
>>157023341
>So, why did Echidna say she died when she was 19? Or was that some kind of metaphorical death? I wonder when she became a Witch.
Did she ever say that? I thought the general description was just that she looked about that age. I'd go digging for it, but I'm not sure which chapters to look in. A brief search through the older chapters didn't come up with anything.
>>
>>157023341
I don't think that 'people were mean to her' justifies the special treatment she gets even a bit. People were mean to Rem just as much and yet she must work hard and make sacrifices. Where is the fairness? It's like in those classic movies where the hard working MC has to battle the 'lucky guy' rival, but in this case the lucky guy is the MC who really doesn't deserve to win.
>>
>>157023422
Eh. The part I find kind of perplexing is this bit.
>He finally got some of the confidence and strength for him to support her, and then she dashes so far ahead that she doesn't need it.
>It feels like he could run after her forever, and he'd never catch up.
Not in that I don't understand what it's saying, but in that it reminds me of something that's been repeated in this series far too often. Subaru idealizes Emilia in some way, this results in some problems before he corrects his misunderstanding. Arc 3 did this. Then Arc 4 did it again. Just when Subaru came to recognize the weakness and flaws she had, most of them are stripped away until only childishness is left.

So, is he just going to settle back into worshiping her as this wholly superior being again?
>>157023581
I might be misremembering something, but I think she said that at one point.
>>157023712
Rem had some bad experiences, but no one could recognize her as an Oni unless she brought her horn out. Even then, she's not literally satan. Still, it's not like anyone important is particularly mean to Emilia because of her race.
>>
>>157023139
It wasn't gifted, she just had that the entire time but Tappei decided to just unlock there.
>>
>>157023828
she was born with it, imo that is a gift
>>
>>157023828
It comes out as basically the same thing. I think confidence and conviction should be the natural reward for properly facing your past. A power boost doesn't need to be piled on top of it.
>>
>>157023808
Rem's bad experience is based on that she has only one horn and was only allowed to live because Ram happened to be a progidy. The oni clan told her hundreds of times that she would be dead if Ram wasn't born with her. Imagine how fucked up it must be to hear such things since your birth.
>>
Rem is too cute, I want to gently rape her every day
>>
>>157023914
Well, I prefer that than becoming a magician capable of defeating someone like Pandora with pure training.
Wilhelm was already like that when we know him though, so we have different momentum here, even if he trained hard in the past, he is not the strongest swordsman compared to the sword saints if you exclude Reinhard, the "gifted from birth" aspect is strong in this world.
>>
File: CtCn6sXVIAAy83Y.jpg orig.jpg (115KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
CtCn6sXVIAAy83Y.jpg orig.jpg
115KB, 1000x1400px
>>157023979
I know. I'm just making a minimal effort not to shit on Emilia.
>>157024177
>Well, I prefer that than becoming a magician capable of defeating someone like Pandora with pure training.
I'd prefer Pandora have to be defeated through the power of friendship. By which I mean, people ganging up on her.
>>
>>157020887
dude typical subaru and emilia cringe shit, not really good reason now to drop the whole serie

>>157023808
>Rem had some bad experiences, but no one could recognize her as an Oni unless she brought her horn out. Even then, she's not literally satan.

except the oni race was hated by every other race and are on the same hate tier list like satella
>>
File: 1393075965794.jpg (10KB, 261x173px) Image search: [Google]
1393075965794.jpg
10KB, 261x173px
>>157024055
>>
>>157020725
>Subaru basically just told Emilia that he's craving infinite baby-making. And he is, but that comes
later.
Subaru wants to have kids with Emilia first before with Rem kek. I almost feel bad for the potato for always being second to Emilia. But heh that's her choice anyway so I don't care.
>>
>>157024378
he doesn't even try to kiss her and even says that he won't have relationship progress for at least 4+ years with Emilia, I dunno if he can let Rem wait for so long
>>
>>157024378
>before
He didn't say that.
>>157024333
>except the oni race was hated by every other race and are on the same hate tier list like satella
I don't think it's on the level of Satella, but it's apparently still ranking at around the same level as Elves.
>>
>>157024279
Now I want doujins of this.
>>
>>157024579
What? Of loli Emilia being raped by Regulus?
>>
>>157024484
Maybe that's foreshadowing that Rem wont wake up for another 4 years
>>
>>157024712
Pandora gangbang.

but first we have to see her official design.
>>
>>157024484
What are the chances that Subaru would slip and call Emilia's name while having sex with Rem?

>>157024521
>He didn't say that.
True but Subaru's feelings for Rem are platonic and he doesn't even think about doing anything else with her beyond having some kisses (which are spontaneous and forced anyway) so one would assume Subaru would fuck Emilia before doing so with Rem.
>>
>>157024789
>feelings for Rem are platonic
Ugh, don't start that shit again
>>
>>157024789
He had sexual fantasies about the maids from the first moments he saw them. Currently she's in a coma, so those kinds of thoughts would be pretty inappropriate. Not that he hasn't fantasized about
>>157024777
>Pandora gangbang.
That could work. Who'd be doing it? All the Bishops?
>>
>>157024378
Too bad, Rem already got in there first with the kids thing.
>>
>>157024789
Its this guy again

fuck off with your shitty head canon
>>
>>157024789
>which are spontaneous and forced anyway
that contradiction though, silly anon
>>
>>157024829
Would be fine if shipfags weren't so sensitive.
>>
>>157024930
>That could work. Who'd be doing it? All the Bishops?
Anyone she wants. And she could kick people out who cum early.
>Regulus is definitely here fucking my ass
>And then Regulus just appears balls deep inside her
>Starts sperging out about rights and purity and Pandora realizes she made a terrible decision
>On second thought, Regulus is home alone fucking himself
>>
>>157025019
Its literally false regardless of what you ship.
>>
>>157025019
No. Everyone(everyone(people who actually read)) read one thing but you come in here with a statement based on your own feelings instead of textual evidence which you pass off as undeniable fact.

kys you shitter
>>
>>157024930
>Currently she's in a coma, so those kinds of thoughts would be pretty inappropriate.
Nah that means unlike with Emilia, Subaru has no idea what to do with Rem after she wakes up. So it would take a while before he even has the thought of having a family with her.
>>
>>157025105
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>157025124
you know that with "baby making" simple sex was implied and not actually trying to make babies? Emilia is still a child herself, it would be pretty irresponsible for her to become a mother at this point
>>
>>157025124
>Subaru has no idea what to do with Rem after she wakes up
other than spend a lot of time with her.

The real question was what was going to become of the love triangle when she wakes up, Subaru couldn't deny that he was going to devote himself to her.
>>
>>157025178
nah nigger you came in here before and got BTFO several times, read the fucking story for once
>>
>>157025124
How is the subject supposed to come up naturally? The only reason it got brought up with Emilia is that she brought it up.
>>157025035
Yeah, but Regulus is the hardest object in the universe, with the most penetrating power. Best of all, he has no metabolic requirements. He doesn't need rest. He can just keep going and going.
>>
>>157025201
I didn't say Emilia would become a mother very soon. Its that Emilia is always the one Subaru wants to fuck first and he wouldn't bother with Rem unless already doing it with Emilia.
>>
>>157025285
that's just your headcanon, he tried to kiss Rem before he could even safe Emilia
>>
File: 1422584411893.jpg (16KB, 277x269px) Image search: [Google]
1422584411893.jpg
16KB, 277x269px
>>157025285
>>
>>157025321
>>157025329
When has Subaru ever mentioned he wants to have a family with Rem, with babies and such, in the MU?
>>
>>157025393
Did he ever mention wanting a family with Emilia? He basically just said he wants to fuck her. We knew that already.
>>
>>157025393
>[Subaru: In the future where I talk while smiling, I need you…I don’t want this]
___
>[Subaru: You are mine. I won’t let anyone have you.]
That's not enough?
>>
>>157025445
>Subaru basically just told Emilia that he's craving infinite baby-making. And he is
Sounds to me that he wants Emilia to be a mom and have a family with her very badly, anon.

>>157025469
Other than Subaru wants Rem to be his doormat, what are you trying to say here?
>>
>>157025393
>thinking about a family in fantasy world and with 18 yo
anon chill he's still a horny and irresponsible teenager who wants to fuck first before thinking about making actual babies
>>
>>157025578
>Sounds to me that he wants Emilia to be a mom and have a family with her very badly, anon.
Sounds to me like he just wants to fuck her at this point.
>>
>>157025626
Rem did talk about babies even though she was just 17yo. Age doesn't mean shit here anon.
>>
>>157025626
14 would be basically an adult in most fantasy settings, since that about what it was historically.
>>
>>157025650
Meanwhile he never thought about fucking Rem kek.
>>
>>157025686
You forget the context, she first explained that they'd have to find a place to live in, a job and then they might think about a baby.
>>
>>157025741
c
>>157024930
now stop shitting up the threads you cancer
>>
>>157025741
Sure he has. He thought about it the moment he saw her. Of course, he's also thought about fucking Ram.
>>
>>157025729
Not in Subaru's standards though, he doesn't even want a serious relationship with Emiia because she's still a child
>>
>>157025801
>>157025833
Oh so you're happy about the fact that Subaru wanted to fuck Rem and Ram like some cheap whores? Okay then.
>>
>>157025650
>Sounds to me like he just wants to fuck her at this point.
Because that's how you make a baby ?
>>
>>157025851
Yep and right after he thought about how easy of a fuck Emilia will be
>>
Wow never visit rezero thread. Cant believe it worse than konosuba
>>
>>157025855
you know that you can fuck for fun without wanting to have a baby? Fucking mongrel get outta here
>>
>>157025922
It's one guy baiting and everyone falling for it.
>>
>>157025882
He grew out of it though and Emilia is now the girl Subaru wants to have a family with first (and maybe the maido too but it's not guaranteed).
>>
>>157025922
Its just the one or two braindead thirdworlder animeonlys that make these threads fucking terrible
>>
File: Subaru21.jpg (751KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Subaru21.jpg
751KB, 1920x1080px
>>157025927
>not having impregnation fetish in a fantasy world

You are the mongrel here.
>>
>>157025855
His focus doesn't seem to be on having children here. That's all I'm saying.
>>157025882
Right before. Also, it was funny seeing him reassuring himself about his loyalty to Emilia, while he prepared his bed for when Ram would visit. Which basically implies he'd have even fucked Ram before Emilia, if Ram had actually made a move.
>>
When will the Emilia crossover be translated?
>>
>>157025988
yeah sure

>>157026042
>wanting to have a disgusting knife eared quarter elf breed instead of an powerful half oni
anon please
>>
>>157026106
never
>>
>>156985654
What was the first crossover and where can I find it?
>>
>>157026435
It was a sort manga thing, it might be in the pastebin somewhere, not sure if it was ever translated.
>>
>>157026435
>>157027089
Here it is.
>>
Fuck, forgot link

http://imgur.com/a/OQFCV
>>
>>157028047
Thanks anon
>>
is there any chance the crossovers might get an anime adaption?
>>
>>157029546
It's super short and silly, so no.
>>
>>157029624
Would be perfect for an OVA, though. But it would be tough as fuck unless the shows were made by the same studio.
>>
>>157025801
c?
>>
>>157026136
>Implying I was talking about the Witch
>>
One thing I noticed while reading the WN. Subaru never has a moment where he suddenly realizes that Rem likes him. Her dying confession in that one timeline doesn't seem to get much attention from him. It really seems like he already knew the whole time, but was being kind of dismissive about it and just chalking it up to her dependent nature.
>>
File: 56527871_p0.jpg (252KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
56527871_p0.jpg
252KB, 800x800px
>>157030597
well, it's not like Rem ever tried to hide it or anything. Subaru wold have reached a new level of MC denseness if he didn't knew it after the one month time skip
>>
>>157030597
He would have to be harem MC-tier to miss the hints she was giving during all the SOL chapters but thats LN(?) right?
>>
>>157026106
Never
>>
File: BfeAt7HCEAAtX2S.jpg orig.jpg (146KB, 1320x1344px) Image search: [Google]
BfeAt7HCEAAtX2S.jpg orig.jpg
146KB, 1320x1344px
>>157031063
>>157031230
Well, I thought he might have managed to be that retarded, but apparently he's not that bad. His fault is mainly in treating it as a needy girl's silly crush and ignoring it.
>>
>>157031400
[Subaru: I---I love Emilia.]
[Rem: Yes.]
It was the words that were said once before to her. Even while knowing that these words were terrible words that hurt her, Subaru still spoke them again. But,
[Subaru: But]
[--------------]
[Subaru: But, when I look at you, my heart flutters. ...You can think of me as a terrible guy.]
He thought these words were terrible but convenient. However, they were words that were not lies; they were Subaru’s true feelings. Even though he couldn’t answer Rem’s feelings, her words were the only ones that would make his heart warm up to this degree.
As a reaction to Subaru's feelings, Rem sighed a timid "hohh" that made it seem as if she had caught a fever.
[Rem: You really are a terrible person, Subaru-kun.]
[Subaru:..I know.]
[Rem: That was a lie. I love you.]
[Subaru: I...get that.]

He really is a terrible selfish person.
>>
Can someone rehost the chapter? Mega's behaving strange
>>
>>157031589
>He really is a terrible selfish person.
Honestly, he's lucky the girls around him have severe enough issues that they're still interested.
>>
>>157031737

http://www70.zippyshare.com/v/NCIFHH2F/file.html
>>
>>156988048
>Megumin is based on Ram
Sorry but I have to take offense here.
>>
>>157032222
Flat chest, red eyes, weighs next to nothing, malnourished, and collapses to the point of being totally useless if she exerts herself.
>>
>>157031874
Its not like there really is any other guys out there for Rem or Emilia
>>
>>157032418
It's really weird how nobody besides Subaru is interested in Emilia, makes the whole romance between them boring desu
>>
>>157031589
Getting Subaru to cheat on Emilia makes Rem even worse.
>>
>>157032583
>It's really weird how nobody besides Subaru is interested in Emilia

>WoE lookalike

>makes the whole romance between them boring desu

>I can't find romance entertaining unless there are other dudes trying to give the girl their salami
>>
>>157032635
how often do we see Emilia getting shit for looking like WoE? Julius for example didn't give a fuck

>>I can't find romance entertaining unless there are other dudes trying to give the girl their salami
Subaru has literally no competition, he can't lose
>>
>>157032583
There's always Regulus.
>>157032418
There's always the RemRam fanclub. From that, we can infer Rem would have plenty of options if she were interested.
>>157032635
It's not about other people trying to fuck her. It's about her having other options at all.
>>
>>157032583
No thanks. I don't want any more NTR in this series. What people want to see is Subaru and Emilia being happy together at the end of the story, not some kinds of love triangle dragging on forever.
>>
>>157032894
>What people want to see is Subaru and Emilia being happy together at the end of the story
why would someone want that? they are shit together, didn't you read the story?
>>
>>157032894
boy are you in for a ride

>Rem wakes up and reunited with Subaru
>>
File: 59907136_p0.jpg (284KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
59907136_p0.jpg
284KB, 800x800px
>>157032894
>What people want to see is Subaru and Emilia being happy together
>Emilia 7%
>Rem 40+ %
>>
File: Rem (209).jpg (196KB, 800x686px) Image search: [Google]
Rem (209).jpg
196KB, 800x686px
>>157032894
>>
>>157032894
>I don't want any more NTR in this series.
That's not even what people are asking for. In Rem's case, she actually has a fan club. People are attracted to her, therefore making it meaningful that she aims her attention strictly at Subaru. He's not the first and only guy who has ever been attracted to her or given her any sort of attention. It's not hard for her to believe someone could be attracted to her.

Emilia is in the unfortunate situation where she's generally less attractive than Subaru because of social conditions. She has no other options, so it's entirely meaningless for her to end up with Subaru. Who else has expressed interest in her besides Regulus?
>>
>>157032922
I did and I don't think they are not that bad together. And the story is far from being done so there are still many opportunities for their relationship to get improved and elevate even higher.

>>157032969
It would be so much better if there was no love triangle bullshit and Emilia won from the very beginning as expected. But no the author just loves to make the drama drag on for the sake of particular fanbase of the series so.
>>
So while believing it would make her pregnant Emilia kissed Subaru. That gives that decision a whole new weight.
>>
>>157033247
what do you like about SE in comparison to SR?
>>
File: 1493529213192.jpg (81KB, 1026x678px) Image search: [Google]
1493529213192.jpg
81KB, 1026x678px
>>157033247
I do like that you are changing your bait style but your existence is still detrimental to the health of all re:zero threads.
>>
>>157033314
yep, she's an irresponsible slut
>>
>>157033314
I don't think Emilia has actually seriously considered and understood the implications of carrying unborn life. Didn't even waste a thought on it when she was freezing herself to death
>>
>>157032606
>cheat
Can't cheat on a fetish fuel girl.
>>
Subaru is a baby warlock abomination witchbitch so whoever he ends up with, they lose
>>
>>157033210
>In Rem's case, she actually has a fan club. People are attracted to her, therefore making it meaningful that she aims her attention strictly at Subaru
Oh yeah people would care about this. Totally. But strangely I barely see characters other than Subaru and Rem being discussed when Rem romance is brought up. So weird huh?

>>157033314
That means Emilia truly loves Subaru and is willing to bear his child?

>>157033317
Literally everything. SE has every thing SR has and it does even better.
>>
>>157033314
No, Subaru forcibly impregnated her.
>>
>>157033497
>Literally everything. SE has every thing SR has and it does even better
explain what you mean, what is better?
>>
>>157033497
So you telling me you actually liked the royal selection sperg out?
>>
File: 59863614_p0.png (997KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
59863614_p0.png
997KB, 1000x1000px
>>157033558
I guess he also likes how Subaru gave up on Emilia's life and started to love another woman and how Subaru tries to become a better person thanks to the other woman
>>
The real solution is that Subaru should get with Echidna
>>
>>157033609
the broken promises and the meme flirting are also fucking great! ah and don't forget about how Subaru can't even be himself when he's with Emilia but can when he's with Rem!
>>
>>157033497
>But strangely I barely see characters other than Subaru and Rem being discussed when Rem romance is brought up.
Because you're still missing the point. The point isn't about dragging love triangles or NTR into the mix. Rem isn't interested in any other guys, so they're irrelevant to discussions of romance. The point is that someone being attracted to her isn't some strange or special experience for her, and that she wouldn't be surprised at someone finding her attractive.

Emilia is depicted as an incredibly beautiful and attractive girl, except no one but Subaru has any real interest in touching her. If she wasn't surprised by someone being attracted to her, the Emilia romance would have been much improved. Emilia doesn't even have vague hypothetical options other than Subaru.
>>
The kiss was not mutual and was not initiated by Emilia. Subaru literally did the kiss for damage control, the success of the loop depended on Emilia's success and being the incompetent fucktard she is, needed the kiss.
>>
>>157033547
>cuter
>no cheating bullshit.
>how Subaru and Emilia develops and becomes a better persons with Subaru as Emilia's knight and Emilia as his queen and soon the kingdom's ruler.
>it's Subaru's endgame anyway so more reasons to root for it.
Just off the top of my head anon.

>>157033558
I liked it in the sense that it did a good job at exposing Subaru and Emilia's characters and being a pedal for their developments later.
>>
>>157033767
>local autistic man rants at crying half-elf girl for five minutes and then grabs her and forcibly kisses her
>victim so traumatized by the event thought she was pregnant
>local autistic man later seen with a unidentified 10 year old girl
>>
>>157033921
okay mister headcanon
>>
>>157033921
Pretty much every other character has had a more positive effect on Subaru than Emilia. He's improved more as Otto's Friend than he ever has as Emilia's Knight.
>>
>>157033921
>cuter
subjective

>no cheating bullshit.
Subaru cheats on Emilia and she's fine with it.

>how Subaru and Emilia develops and becomes a better persons with Subaru as Emilia's knight and Emilia as his queen and soon the kingdom's ruler.
Emilia is no queen. Subaru develops only thanks to the motivation Rem gave him. Emilia does nothing for Subaru's character except for making him an unlikeable cunt.

>it's Subaru's endgame anyway so more reasons to root for it.
rooting for the girl who gets special treatment while doing nothing and not for the hard working underdog girl? kek
>>
>>156985654
This was hilarious.
I was kinda surprised there was no reference to Megumin and Emilia being voiced by the same person. I was sure that is where they were going when Rem started nursing Megumin.
>>
>>157033996
Emiliafags call Rem useless when Emilia is bottom of the barrel. This was her arc and she was only semi useful, not only that a bunch of other girls (some of the witches and Betty) surpass her in too many ways
>>
File: Emiliatan2.jpg (208KB, 1114x1570px) Image search: [Google]
Emiliatan2.jpg
208KB, 1114x1570px
>>157034096
>subjective
So you asked for my opinion but then quickly called it "subjective" and discarded it? Okay then.

>Emilia does nothing for Subaru's character except for making him an unlikeable cunt.
Not really. He becomes very based whenever he's with Emilia (except during royal election scene in arc 3 but their chemistry still had issues back then so that doesn't count).

>not for the hard working underdog girl?
Who cares because she will end up losing anyway? And even if she wins, it still wouldn't be the same romance people would expect so why even bother?
>>
>>157034421
>Not really. He becomes very based whenever he's with Emilia (except during royal election scene in arc 3 but their chemistry still had issues back then so that doesn't count).
Doubt[x]
NotEvenWorthyOfaReply[x]
>>
>>157034421
>He becomes very based whenever he's with Emilia
Yeah he's so based when he's putting on a mask instead of being himself. So cool.
>>
>>157034421
anon, what does Emilia do for his character? Rem motivated him to become the person he wants to be and she's the one he acts natural with, what does Emilia have?
>>
>>157034421
>He becomes very based whenever he's with Emilia
Does he? He has moments where he acts based with almost every character. Hell, a lot of his first based moments were with Rem. It's not unique to Emilia.

Honestly, I'd rather ship him with Otto. Their interactions are much cuter.
>>
>>157034621
SILVER HAIR AND AMETHYST EYES
>>
>>157034726
I guess that's what's left, just the fetish fuel
>>
>>157034720
It benefits Otto and Subaru to be friends but that doesn't make them friends with benefits
>>
>>157034815
I'm just saying I genuinely like their relationship that much better. If Otto was a girl, she could compete with Rem. There's a reason why some people say Otto was the true heroine in Arc 4.
>>
>>157034930
agree, Otto would be a worthy rival for Rem
>>
>>157034562
He does it with almost everyone though. Subaru's insecurity is a thing and would likely be addressed at a later point of the story.

>>157034621
Like getting him to be stronger as her knight and her emotional pillar after Puck's gone? Again Subaru is the most based whenever he is set on rescuing Emilia so Emilia deserves some credits for that.
>>
>>157035070
Why should Emilia get credit for doing nothing? Those are hardly Subaru's most based moments in the first place. His moment with Betty was better.
>>
>>157035070
>He does it with almost everyone though
We're comparing Rem to Emilia though, he doesn't do that shit with Rem so that's her point

>Like getting him to be stronger as her knight and her emotional pillar after Puck's gone? Again Subaru is the most based whenever he is set on rescuing Emilia so Emilia deserves some credits for that.
Betty trained with him, not Emilia. Rem is Subaru emotional supporter and Betty the physical. Emilia is nothing and does nothing. No credits for her here.
>>
>>157035070
I asked you what Emilia does for Subaru and you tell me what Subaru does for Emilia. So you admit that Emilia doesn't do anything and that it's pretty one sided? Good.
>>
>>157035226
It would be very scummy if he even does it with a potato. Emilia's knight still has issues but he's not that bad.

>>157035139
>>157035226
>nothing
>absolutely nothing
It's so hard to convince those that are so fixated on their headcanon. At this point I might as well just give up.

>>157035280
>that it's pretty one sided?
Isn't it just like Subaru and Rem's relationship? But unlike that one relationship, Subaru and Emilia's still has chance to rise up and become much better.
>>
>>157035653
>Isn't it just like Subaru and Rem's relationship?
Subaru actively changed Rem's life in ep 11, Rem actively changed Subaru's life in ep 18. They are even.
>But unlike that one relationship, Subaru and Emilia's still has chance to rise up and become much better.
What? Why would SR have no chance but SE? SE even had one year to make progress and nothing happened, we will see how much SR will progress once Rem wakes up.
>>
>>157035280
Emilia sometimes hugs him or gives him a lap pillow when he's stressed out. Of course, even Ram will comfort him in similar situations. Subaru's turning point for becoming based had a lot more to do with Rem and Otto's influence.
>>157035653
>It's so hard to convince those that are so fixated on their headcanon. At this point I might as well just give up.
He was only able to become Emilia's emotional support because Otto beat him up. He was only able to become the big hero and save Emilia because he didn't want to disappoint Rem. His based moments are more the result of other characters, while Emilia is the passive recipient of their benefits.
No, actually. Their deal was two-sided. They would lean on one another and provide mutual emotional support. Subaru didn't exactly fail to uphold his end of that bargain.
>>
>>157035653
>It's so hard to convince those that are so fixated on their headcanon. At this point I might as well just give up.
Ehm, you could just tell what Emilia does for him? It shouldn't be difficult, everyone can tell what Rem did for him so why can't you tell what Emilia did for him?
>>
I like how lap pillows seem to have become the 'thing' that the people of Roswaal Mansion do to comfort each other
>>
>>157035993
tappei's fetish
>>
>>157034930
>>157034970
Do people really think it's okay to add more girls into Subaru's harem and fill this series with even more love triangles?
>>
>>157036077
it was just a joke about how Otto would be a better rival for Rem than Emilia
>>
>>157036108
the fucking ground dragon is
>>
>>157036108
It's a joke about how Otto is a better girl than Emilia, despite being a guy. He also doesn't have the same weird personality issues the actual girls have, so it would probably be a more realistic romance than the ones with either girl.
>>
NEW CHAPTER ON SUMMARY ANON'S MEGA, FAGGOTS
>>
>>157036290
woah really
>>
File: 1469401460602.jpg (615KB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
1469401460602.jpg
615KB, 2480x3507px
>>157036290
>>
File: Rem (3).png (3MB, 1920x1425px) Image search: [Google]
Rem (3).png
3MB, 1920x1425px
>>157036290
>>
>>157036259
who wouldn't want to date a female version of your best buddy? wait, is Rem a female version of Otto?
>>
>>157035858
>He was only able to become the big hero and save Emilia because he didn't want to disappoint Rem.
Did Subaru also love Emilia because he didn't want to disappoint Rem? Not everything has to do with that potato goddamn it.

>No, actually. Their deal was two-sided.
So is Subaru and Emilia as in Subaru acts like Emilia's knight and her emotional pillar while Emilia loves him and will do anything for his sake. But anyway by "one-sided", I was talking more about Subaru and Rem's romantic relationship but seems like you misinterpreted it.
>>
>>157036491
Rem isn't miserable enough to be a female Otto
>>
>>157036617
H E A D C A N O N
>>
>>157036617
>I was talking more about Subaru and Rem's romantic relationship but seems like you misinterpreted it.
Subaru loves Rem, Rem loves Subaru. Rem confessed to Subaru, Subaru confessed to Rem.
>one sided
>>
>>157036617
>while Emilia loves him
This chapter literally made a point to say that she's still not reciprocating
>will do anything for his sake
Such as
>>
File: adulterous.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
adulterous.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
Reminder that Ram will chew Subaru out
>>
>>157035830
>What? Why would SR have no chance but SE? SE even had one year to make progress and nothing happened, we will see how much SR will progress once Rem wakes up.
To be fair, Rem's death flags are all over the place so I wouldn't hold my breath and expect SR ship to last that long. You never know when Tappei's sadism will come into play and fuck those two up permanently.
>>
>>157036841
that's not a reason to support one ship over the other desu
>>
>>157036491
Nah. Rem has more emotional baggage, even if Otto is more awkward. Still, Otto seems like he's shaping up to be one of the more interesting characters in the series, even taking some proactive moves by getting Roswaal's Gospel repaired. Now that's a character showing he has ambition and wants to move up in the world, without anyone having to tell him to go and try.

So yeah. Otto's personality would probably make a pretty compelling heroine.
>>157036617
>Did Subaru also love Emilia because he didn't want to disappoint Rem? Not everything has to do with that potato goddamn it.
Not loving Emilia, no. However, that's literally what's going on throughout the narrative when he's getting everything together to fight the whale and take on the Witch Cult. He's not thinking "I have to do this to save Emilia". He's thinking "I have to do this, or I'll disappoint Rem".

He didn't have any sudden epiphany that he truly loved Emilia and that he wasn't able to let her die. What drove him to be able to save Emilia is that he wanted to be the guy Rem believed he could be.
>>
>>157036786
—Chews Me
>>
>>157036786
Ram can go and chew on the clown cannon
>>
>>157036841
If anything, that just makes me want to support Rem more. She's got less plot armor than Petra.
>>157036786
That scene was so much shorter in the WN. Just Subaru having brief thoughts about it and saying the Blue Oni should have been rewarded.
>>
>>157033314
>Decision
>Not just her elf genes crying out for her to be forcibly impregnated
>>
>>157036841
would you stop supporting your favorite team just because they face a stronger opponent? I think I would want to support them even more
>>
>>157037083
>Just Subaru having brief thoughts about it and saying the Blue Oni should have been rewarded.
It kinda foreshadows him saying that it's impossible for him to not return Rem's feelings after she gave so much
>>
File: SubaruEmilia5.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SubaruEmilia5.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>157036894
>He's thinking "I have to do this, or I'll disappoint Rem".
Does he still have that sort of thinking after Subaru and the potato separated after the White Whale fight? If that is the case then I would believe Subaru did it all for that potato. But seems like Subaru totally forgot about her the moment she was no longer with him so. But then it would be so weird if he still thought about the potato when he was all over Emilia at that point.
>>
>>157037244
He started talking about Rem right after...however do you know what he does once he learns that Rem is a coma?
>>
>>157037244
Considering he was specifically and consciously ignoring her because he knew he would have to bring her up to Emilia and as a result missed the completely obvious signs something had happened to her, yes he was still thinking about Rem after the fucking whale fight.
>>
>>157037244
I'll have to read further. I know the WN has a scene where he gets embarrassed when Betty starts talking about Rem, where he mentions he's avoiding the issue, and he definitely says he wouldn't have been able to save Emilia if it weren't for Rem. Also, he was thinking about Rem even in the scene where he kissed Emilia. One of his first thoughts after that was about how he needed to have a really good talk with Emilia about Rem.

Maybe the LN will change that line, but he thinks about Rem quite often. She is generally who he credits for giving him the strength to do practically anything.
>>
>>156985654

>…….
>“Oi, what did you just say?”
>“Do my best and become number two.”
>“Oi, Megumin, stop the magic! We’re going to make this girl ours! That asshole Subaru is an awful two-timing bastard! ……Ah, what are you doing, Darkness, stop it! Oi, let go of me. Megumin, you too, stop the mag……!”

Based Kazuma.
>>
>>157037322
Being triggered by "Who's Rem?" PTSD and killed himself shortly after? It has nothing to do with Subaru totally forgetting Rem until he sees her again.

>>157037342
Or it means he completely forgot about her until much later. I doubt Subaru would have been able to give Emilia the almost perfect confession in episode 25 if he still got distracted by Rem existing in his mind.

>>157037557
Rem's presence became much bigger in Subaru's head after she got nom'ed so it's understandable why he thought about her occasionally post arc 3.

> and he definitely says he wouldn't have been able to save Emilia if it weren't for Rem.
Sorry what?
>>
>>157037841
>> and he definitely says he wouldn't have been able to save Emilia if it weren't for Rem.
He says and thinks that kind of shit pretty often. Subaru doesn't think he'd have been able to save Emilia if it weren't for Rem.
>Or it means he completely forgot about her until much later.
Nope. It's specifically mentioned, in the WN at least, that he's avoiding the subject because it's going to make shit really awkward with Emilia and Ram.
>>
File: Title_24.jpg (77KB, 720x338px) Image search: [Google]
Title_24.jpg
77KB, 720x338px
>>157037841
>perfect confession
Anon I think we had this discussion a few days ago and your headcanon got completely BTFO
>>
>>157037841
he specifically and consciously tried to not bring Rem up because thinking about her distracted him too much and that's not good if his big mission is to kill the witch cult, you know? he even talked with betty about it
>>
>>157037935
>He says and thinks that kind of shit pretty often.
Care to provide me some proofs? That sounds very random actually.

>he's avoiding the subject
After someone brings that up. Otherwise, he might just ignore Rem.
>>
>>157037841
H E A D C A N O N
>>
>>157037841
>I doubt Subaru would have been able to give Emilia the almost perfect confession in episode 25 if he still got distracted by Rem existing in his mind.
Dude. His confession literally borrows several elements from Rem's, with the whole "listing things I like about you" shit. Both of Subaru's confessions borrow elements of Rem's, actually.
>>157038136
>Care to provide me some proofs? That sounds very random actually.
I'd have to dig through everything, but yes. He thinks about that shit when the Clown is saying he had faith in him, because Subaru thinks he was useless trash before Rem. He has spoken about how he wouldn't have been able to get through shit without Rem. I'm pretty sure he also compares his intentions to be Emilia's emotional support to what Rem did for him.

Much of Subaru's attitude was inspired by Rem.
>>
>>157038287
>His confession literally borrows several elements from Rem's
Anon you are just imagining things. But to be fair, her confession is the first confession Subaru ever had in his life so it might be possible that he "learned" a thing or two from it. But anyway his confessions to Emilia are still genuine and good.

I'm not convinced yet until you could give me some actual texts but anyway
>I'm pretty sure he also compares his intentions to be Emilia's emotional support to what Rem did for him.
As mentioned, Rem's presence has become much bigger in Subaru's head after he's been plagued with guilt of not being able to save her so it makes sense why he would think about her sometimes.
>>
>>157038599
haha pathetic how you can't just accept that Subaru loves Rem and gives her most of the credit for his accomplishments even before she got nom'ed
>>
>>157037841
> and he definitely says he wouldn't have been able to save Emilia if it weren't for Rem.
>Sorry what?
You know, giving up completely or dying to the whale, neither are particularly conducive to saving Emilia. But I suppose you might've missed episode 18 and the fight against the whale, they were super short and not very important anyway.
>>
>>157038599
>I'm not convinced yet until you could give me some actual texts but anyway
You know it would be super easy if you actually read the damn story yourself. Not even sure why people bother since you'll just ignore anything they post anyway and still won't ever read it.
>>
>>157038784
The point here is whether or not Subaru does say
>he wouldn't have been able to save Emilia if it weren't for Rem.
We all know Rem was a major benefactor in Subaru's mission to rescue Emilia (just like Emilia will be in arc 6). But the thing is I just want to know if Subaru does say it from his mouth or not.
>>
>>157039103
>just like Emilia will be in arc 6
H E A D C A N O N
>>
>>157039103
Yes, Emilia is helpinh Subaru count steps in arc 6
>>
>>157039259
Are you salty that your potato is a damsel in distress and needs to be saved by someone like Emilia? Too fucking bad.
>Emilia: That is my resolve and that is what I have decided. Moreover, nobody will complain about you saving her. —So it’s fine. Let’s wake up Rem.
>>
File: 59061036_p0_master1200.jpg (508KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
59061036_p0_master1200.jpg
508KB, 849x1200px
>>157039103
Not him so he might give you more lines but here's one after the whale fight

>[Rem: The evil beast…what happened to it…]

>[Subaru: It fell. It’s been defeated. It went well. Everything went well! I’m even uninjured! Everything…it’s all thanks to you.
>>
File: 1468884637783.png (139KB, 420x580px) Image search: [Google]
1468884637783.png
139KB, 420x580px
>>157035653

You're kidding me right? What part of their relationship is one-sided?
>>
>>157039406
being a damsel in distress because of a coma is completely fine but being a damsel in distress because of your own incompetence and ignorance and despite having a OP spirit and an extreme amount of magical power is just pathetic, that's Emilia
>>
>>157039259
She's helping. I'm not sure how much has actually benefited everyone else.
>>157039103
>But the thing is I just want to know if Subaru does say it from his mouth or not.
I'll have to look to see if he directly says it anywhere, but he sure as hell thinks it and talks around that idea.
>>157039392
She helped find a room, set up ice towers that got destroyed, and I think she helped fight a giant bear with Julius before they were forced to retreat because Subaru kept getting sniped. So, that never really happened. She also created an ice shield to try to slow down the sniper shot, on Subaru's instructions, though I don't think it was very effective. He needed Betty's shield to stop it.
>>
File: 1485730867313.png (39KB, 192x285px) Image search: [Google]
1485730867313.png
39KB, 192x285px
>>157039556
Just like how Emilia singlehandedly took care of the rabbits in arc 4 right and pushed through on her own in the trials without anybody's help? Because most of the shit you spouted were bullshit even where Emilia became amazing in arc 4 and would have more people rooting for her.

I'll see it when I read it, but nothing on lemon's translations of arc 6 indicate anything you've been saying.
>>
>>157032583
Same has how nobody in interested in Rem but Subaru? Do even know what you're saying.

>>157023257
Then I guess Subaru is an idiot too because he agrees with her or to thick to see that Tappei is making this an actual plot point. Betty never meet Echidna in the dream castle so you cna say this just older Echidna.

>>157023712
I know that /a/ can be really infantile but dumbest argument. Yes Wilhelm worked hard, but he talent and Tappei has stated he downplayed his own abilities. Being born with a gift doesn't mean you don't work hard nr does it magically grant you respect which Emilia gets none become "muh half elf". I shouldn't have say such basic thing, but this reasoning I'm facing. Even Rem qualifies as one of the talented people in this story, she just less talented than others like i.e Ram, Emilia etc.

>>157033767
Stop making stupid excuses. He wanted to kiss forever, but this was part done show his sincerity. You only hurting yourself, especially because you wouldn't have said the samething if you had Rem in that place with how much make a big deal about anything SubaruxRem no matter how small or intimate.

>>157034096
>Subaru cheats on Emilia and she's fine with it.

If want play that game Rem also completey fine Subaru cheating on her.

>Emilia does nothing for Subaru's character except for making him an unlikeable cunt.

>Subaru develops only thanks to the motivation Rem gave him.

No he develops be he was forced to face his flaws and Rem helped him puck p the pieces. Subaru tuns around does the same for Emilia when she going through her problems.

Subaru only earns much of because how far he's willing to go for. Without Emilia he would be doing jackshit.

>rooting for the girl who gets special treatment while doing nothing and not for the hard working underdog girl? kek

Stop pulling shit out of your ass. Every fucking character in this story works hard whatever their doing maybe expect Priscilla. Tappei never made such a distinction.
>>
>>157039877
fuck off esl, I'm tired of your shit, just learn to read and write first before you try to discuss something
>>
>>157039771
If you pay attention, I'm not saying anything particularly good about Emilia. Despite the comparative power, I feel Ram has been more useful so far.
>>157039877
>Same has how nobody in interested in Rem but Subaru? Do even know what you're saying.
Read the thread. People aren't talking about specific people being attracted to characters. They're talking about people in general. In universe, Rem is generally regarded as attractive by any random guy on the street and even has a fan club. On the other hand, Emilia is shocked that anyone could find her attractive because she's a Half-Elf.

It's quite the difference.
>>
>>157039473
>Subaru never wants his feelings for Rem to develop as he's always stuck with "I must love Rem as much as Emilia" mentality.
>Rem was always the one that made move on Subaru even though he clearly knew he had feelings for Rem.
>And worse, he never thinks about having a family and kids with Rem while always craving kids with Emilia.
>>
>>157039877
>>Subaru cheats on Emilia and she's fine with it.

>If want play that game Rem also completey fine Subaru cheating on her.

>>Emilia does nothing for Subaru's character except for making him an unlikeable cunt.

>>Subaru develops only thanks to the motivation Rem gave him.

>No he develops be he was forced to face his flaws and Rem helped him puck p the pieces.

>Subaru tuns around does the same for Emilia when she going through her problems.

>Subaru only earns much of because how far he's willing to go for. Without Emilia he would be doing jackshit.

>>rooting for the girl who gets special treatment while doing nothing and not for the hard working underdog girl? kek

>Stop pulling shit out of your ass. Every fucking character in this story works hard whatever their doing maybe expect Priscilla. Tappei never made such a distinction.

Wtf is with this redd.t spacing
like nigga what the fuck are you doing

>if want to play that game Rem also completey fine Subaru cheating on her.
She isn't fine with it, it hurts her. On the other hand Emilia just doesn't understand whats happening.
>>
>>157040092
>always craving kids for Emilia
H E A D C A N O N
>>
>>157040154
>Subaru basically just told Emilia that he's craving infinite baby-making. And he is
>>
>>157040092
>he never thinks about having a family and kids with Rem while always craving kids with Emilia.
head canon

>>Rem was always the one that made move on Subaru even though he clearly knew he had feelings for Rem.
okay

>Subaru never wants his feelings for Rem to develop as he's always stuck with "I must love Rem as much as Emilia" mentality.
???
>>
>>157040187
he's talking about sex you dumb fuck, he doesn't think about having kids with anyone yet
>>
>>157040092
>>157040092
>Rem was always the one that made move on Subaru even though he clearly knew he had feelings for Rem.

Two points beaten, plus if you read the god damn SOL chapter you'd know Subaru has made moves on Rem, its just Rem is more obvious because of how stalker-like she is.

>And worse, he never thinks about having a family and kids with Rem while always craving kids with Emilia.
I'll wait for Rem not to be in a coma for this, though Subaru's thoughts and words of him going ll "There is no doubt I'll be devoted to Rem" and "I want my heart to match up with hers" is an indication of kid-making considering Rem too wants kids based on your logic. Or you know, the time he quite literally used Rem for his sexual fantasies.
>>
>>157040038
>
Read the thread. People aren't talking about specific people being attracted to characters. They're talking about people in general. In universe, Rem is generally regarded as attractive by any random guy on the street and even has a fan club. On the other hand, Emilia is shocked that anyone could find her attractive because she's a Half-Elf

Ofcourse that's case. Everyone has Satella and elves to point their indict their children about how terrible they are. Emilia had put with that bullshit for so long to point where she had to live as beggar to it's not surprise that it's ingrained her mind. Why do you think it took 3 arcs for her to finally accept that other people cared about her outside of Puck?
>>
>>157040227
>he doesn't think about having kids
>he's craving infinite baby-making
???
>>
>>157040287
>
Rea

I know this posting style, IronMaw why are you still here? Aren't you trying to circlejerk your crap back at plebbit?
>>
>>157040315
are you actually that stupid or are you just pretending to not understand that "infinite baby making" is a metaphor for fucking?
>>
>>157040315
keyword: baby-making
the act of sex

in the context and if you also knew english, hes talking about sex not actually making babies you retarded ESL
>>
>>157040359
because that fucktard is ESL, you know the one who shits up tge threads even more than actual shitposter
>>
>>157040136
>Wtf is with this redd.t spacing
like nigga what the fuck are you doing

Don't speak when you can't even properly quote. Not that you car about offering substantive.

>She isn't fine with it, it hurts her. On the other hand Emilia just doesn't understand whats happening.

Nope. She fine with and even says so. The rest an excuse projected on to her because you don't want Emilia to win. Same with Emilia doesn't understand what is happening because she does call him out on it and clearly understands that he loves her. I don't care what pull of your ass to try bend shit to you're view.
>>
>>157040499
jesus christ get a dictionary
>>
>>157040286
>if you read the god damn SOL chapter you'd know Subaru has made moves on Rem
Anon he did that shit with literally everyone in the mansion. He wasn't hitting on Rem in particular and didn't want to love her either.

> I'll wait for Rem not to be in a coma for this,
Nothing would happen between Subaru and Rem as long as Emilia still exists. Plus,
>In fact, they’re as strong as the feelings he has for you.
Subaru's not gonna do it with Rem first unless already doing it with Emilia sorry.

>>157040432
Yeah Subaru didn't want to have a baby with Emilia at all. That's why he didn't want to tell the baby joke with Emilia and Joshua at all. Oh wait.
>>
>>157040359
wat

Who the fuck are you taking to????

>>157040470
>Everyone disagrees with me is ESL

Holy fuck, this place is clinically retarded!
>>
>>157040136
>Wtf is with this redd.t spacing
That's where he's from.
>>157040287
I know the reasons for it, but it's just not the kind of relationship dynamic I like.
>>157039771
Well, there is the time she beat Reid's challenge, which was all visually impressive and shit, until everyone realized Emilia only won because Reid wasn't taking her seriously. And that she just made things harder for the rest of them, since he wasn't going to mistake twice. Which made it a completely pointless victory, except to make Emilia look strong.
>>157040581
>Yeah Subaru didn't want to have a baby with Emilia at all. That's why he didn't want to tell the baby joke with Emilia and Joshua at all. Oh wait.
Did you ever even read that yourself? It was just a dumb joke to get a dumb reaction from everyone.
>>
>>157040581
Subaru doesn't even want to enter a serious relationship with Emilia for the next 4 years at least. He won't even kiss her so how can claim that he wants kids? Emilia is a still kid herself you irresponsible fuck.
>>
>>157040599
>Everyone disagrees with me is ESL
They're saying that because your English sucks.
>>
>>157040648
Subaru wouldn't have mentioned it if he didn't have a thing for it, right?

>>157040712
No one says Subaru and Emilia would have kids within one month or so you dumb fuck. The fact that Subaru does think about kids with Emilia puts their relationship leagues above Subaru and Rem's in terms of intensity already.
>>
>>157040833
>Subaru wouldn't have mentioned it if he didn't have a thing for it, right?
Subaru says a lot of dumb shit. Do you really want to dig through every dumbass joke he's ever made? He's going to look like a creepy and disgusting manwhore if you do that.
>>
File: 1479290807742.jpg (283KB, 726x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479290807742.jpg
283KB, 726x1024px
>>157040833
>Subaru wouldn't have mentioned it if he didn't have a thing for it, right?
He's also threatened to rape Priscilla before. Does Subaru look like a rapist to you?
>>
>>157040581
>Anon he did that shit with literally everyone in the mansion.
I'm pretty sure about more than half the things he did for Rem at the mansion were not something he would do for anyone. Give me a list of what he did to Rem that he would willingly do to anyone else in the mansion.
>He wasn't hitting on Rem in particular and didn't want to love her either
Yes, because Subaru trying to blame his "male instincts" when Rem started fangirling over Diaz, which made him act jealous. Or him trying to celebrate "the greatness that is Rem" by showing her with a day off and presents, or the time he wanted to get Rem drunk and messed up with Roswaal calling him out on it going all "pretty typical for a boy~".
>>
>>157040903
The one that makes that joke is the so-called "Rem's hero" so unless you are saying Rem doesn't change Subaru into a better person, it means he's being serious or at least half-serious when making that joke.
>>
File: 1472502238937.jpg (380KB, 1391x988px) Image search: [Google]
1472502238937.jpg
380KB, 1391x988px
>>157041121
In that picture he kind of does
>>
>>157041161
>he wanted to get Rem drunk
Well, both Rem and Emilia. Like how he wanted to show off his guitar skills for both girls.
>>157041229
Is Betty actually Subaru and Emilia's baby? No. He's joking. He makes lots of dumb jokes, and jokes don't need to be serious at all. What kind of logic is that?
>>
>>157041278
No but if Subaru is Flugel and Flugel is Echidna's husband and Emilia is Echidna's daughter and Betty is also Echidna's daughter then then Subaru is Betty's dad and Emilia is Betty's older sister and so Emilia's 'baby' sister so in that sense Betty is the baby to both Emilia and Subaru
>>
>>157040833
>The fact that Subaru does think about kids with Emilia puts their relationship leagues above Subaru and Rem's in terms of intensity already.
Why? Rem wants kids with Subaru. Emilia doesn't want kids with Subaru, she just assumed she was going to have a kid with Subaru. She even specifically mentioned she still doesn't really love him or return his feelings but they would have to deal with her being pregnant.
>>
>>157041335
What the fuck even is this shit?
>>
File: 006.png (605KB, 860x1236px) Image search: [Google]
006.png
605KB, 860x1236px
>>157041251
Subaru is a good boy. There's no way he'd openly fantasize about raping people he's just met, and definitely no way he'd ever joke about something without being half-serious.
>>157041335
That's just stupid.
>>
>>157041423
>Rem wants kids with Subaru.
But Subaru doesn't want it kek. And it would be hard to have kids with Rem if Subaru keeps yelling Emilia's name while fucking Rem.
>>
>>157041535
What is "I want my heart to match up"
>>
>>157040712
What the hell are talking about? Subaru is no more a kid than she he is. Even if you're trying substitute her mental age as her actual age instead of her real one like you would do with every other he's still only like 2-3 years older than her. So they're in same age bracket.
>>
>>157041602
Doesn't mean shit if he still loves Emilia "just as much as" Rem.
>>
>>157041491
Didn't he try and cheat at Rock Paper Scissors against Priscilla to try and grope her?
>>
>>157041633
It's 3-4, actually. Emilia isn't exactly 14. She's somewhere in the range of 13-14. Since Subaru is turning 18 in a few months, it's probably an age gap of about four years.
>>
>>157041744
He chickened out. I'm pretty sure he forgot what he was going for halfway through.
>>
>>157041491
Aside from that fact that he actually fantasizes about tentacle monsters doing it and not him because he's an otaku who thought he was in videogame back then I don't know what the point of bring up pre Arc 3/From Zero. He's changed since then, and even then he wasn't that bad of a person. Nobody who didn't have some good in them would tried to help Emilia as hard as he did, choosen to be a servant in order to build a stable life and rescue a but of villages kids. Yes he was immature in a lot of ways, but he was earnest person too.
>>
>>157041535
>But Subaru doesn't want it kek.
in the IF they fucked every day after they moved to kararagi
>>
>>157041759
Its worse than that, since every character, including all the actual kids are more knowledgable and mature than she is. She's been awake for 14 years, but does not actually have the maturity of a 14 year old because of how sheltered she's been and nobody teaching her much of anything. She compares unfavorably to a 9 year old.
>>
>>157041981
Only after Emilia ceases to exist. But in the MU Emilia won't die anytime soon kek.
>>
>>157041759
It's 3 according to wiki and I trust Angelo more than I do you. He's 18 at Arc 5 and while she's 15. But again using her mental age as an actual age is pretty pointless for the same reasons that calling Betty a 12 year old is despite 400 (which makes whole daugtheru thing stupid). Doesn't help both Emilia and Betty act more mature than he does on average. So numbers end up mattering even less.
>>
>>157041715
Wouldn't it defeat the purpose of what you're trying to say? You've basically contradicted yourself.
>>
>>157042041
Bullshit. That's not implied in the story at all. I know you hate her guts and all and love exaggerate any possible negatives to extremes, but Tappei and story doesn't give shit.
>>
>>157042202
You're right, it isn't implied, its directly stated. Annerose is basically her 'big' sister and Annerose is NINE.
>>
>>157042179
You mean this part?
>yelling Emilia's name while fucking Rem.
If so then I see no contradiction here.
>>
>>157042086
>Doesn't help both Emilia and Betty act more mature than he does on average.
Betty is more debatable, but Emilia definitely doesn't. Is it really that fun claiming easily disprovable bullshit when you've never read the story?
>>
>>157041922
I don't think tentacle monsters were mentioned in either the LN or WN.
>>157042086
It's how it was written in Arc 4. 13-14. Subaru decided to go with 14. Jokes in the LN imply 13 might be closer to the truth. The wiki guy has his own biases and is no more trustworthy than anyone else who read the story. I'm also pretty sure I've read some things he hasn't.
>>
>>157042250
Not what I was referring to but even in that post you quoted you're contradicting yourself.
>>
>>157042456
Can you be clearer on what you want to say here?
>>
>>157042041
>She compares unfavorably to a 9 year old.
Annerose is a genius 9 year old. But yes, that's their gag.
>>157042202
Dude. It's fucking mentioned in the Ayamatsu notes that Emilia is still childish and immature by the end. Meaning that yes, she is immature. That's intentional. For some reason, you keep trying to erase all of her flaws instead of accepting them.

Subaru is more of a hyperactive jackass than Emilia, but she shows no signs of being particularly mature. She has less deeply seated personality defects than most characters, so she's less likely to go full retard, but she is intended to be seen as immature and childish.
>>
>>157042672
>Annerose is a genius 9 year old. But yes, that's their gag.
She's still a sheltered, 9 year old mini clown. She has a lot of misconceptions and childish ignorance, but when you compare her to Emilia who is nearly double her age she comes out on top.

Meili is more aware and more mature

Petra is more aware and more mature, and she's a random 12 year old village girl

Felt is and she's Emilia's 'age'

Ram was basically never a child and almost suffers from the opposite problem of Emilia of essentially being an adult and very similar to her current self at the age of 8

Rem was also more aware and mature at age 8 than Emilia is now even though she was more obviously childish back then compared to her current self.

Basically the closest characters you can get to Emilia's level would be if you grabbed some of Petra's random idiot friends, and they're nobodies. I'm waiting for Plum to come back so there can be some thing about how she's somehow smarter and more mature than Emilia.
>>
>>157042827
>Rem was also more aware and mature at age 8 than Emilia is now even though she was more obviously childish back then compared to her current self.
Nah. I think 8 year old Rem is actually a near perfect match for Emilia in terms of maturity.
>>
>>157042864
Not even close, she had fairly complex thoughts and issues to deal through. Emilia is just now with the trials looking at anything even slightly close. Oh, and Rem had more general knowledge at age 8 than Emilia does now.
>>
>>157042236
Self-proclaimed big sister. Just like Sirus is Pete's self-proclaimed wife and Suabru was her self-proclaimed wife. You're super transparent man. In anycase it neither proves what you saying.

>>157042332
It's not debatable. Betty acts more mature than he does 70% the 30% where doesn't make magically change that. Same with Emilia. Neither constantly embarrass themselves as much public as he has or share his lack of manners. There is reason why Subaru has been looked down upon for his behavior as a fool and oddball who doesn't know when to stop. Let's not play revisionists history or twist facts here.

>>157042442
>
It's how it was written in Arc 4. 13-14. Subaru decided to go with 14. Jokes in the LN imply 13 might be closer to the truth. The wiki guy has his own biases and is no more trustworthy than anyone else who read the story. I'm also pretty sure I've read some things he hasn't.

That's pretty piispoor excuse. Unlike everyone Angelo is a stricter for information. He's not perfect, but he doesn't engage in waifu wars regards who he favors and doesn't make excuse to she shit Emilia and likes her and Rem equally. He's a lot like the Japanese fans of this series rather than this place.
>>
>>157042980
Betty acts like a spoiled tsundere child 90% of the time. Its her default personality. She can become serious and have serious conversations more befitting her age and circumstances, but that isn't what she expresses most of the time.

>Self-proclaimed big sister.
Didn't realize Annerose was narrating the story, but I guess you might think that since you're talking out of your ass.
>>
>>157042938
Yes, and Rem was deceived at various points in manners similar to how Emilia was deceived. It's roughly equivalent.
>>157042980
>That's pretty piispoor excuse.
No excuse is being made. I'm just telling you to read the fucking source material rather than rely on the wiki. The wikis sources aren't perfect. There's one part I actually feel the need to check just to be sure, because one of the details seem off.

Arc 4 gives us 13-14. I'm not sure if Arc 5 gives an updated number or not.
>>
>>157043130
And Emilia being so easy to trick you could probably fuck her if you just said you were going to help her stretch isn't even half of just how immature and dumb she is. I'm not even being mean about calling her dumb, she is literally retarded, her growth is stunted. Being dumb is a character trait for her. Like Chris in Symphogear or Okayasu in Jojo, she's just dumb. Adding to that her emotional maturity is low to the point that she compares either unfavorably or at best equally to all the literal children in the series.

The only characters you could claim are worse are acute cases of people throwing tantrums like Roswaal at the end of arc 4 or possible Regulus all the time since he's a retarded manchild sperg.
>>
>>157042672
> Emilia is still childish and immature by the end.

Childish and immature in sameway the people who can't face up to their personal problems and let prevent them moving on. Just like Betty, Garfiel, Rem and Subaru. I'm not saying she is mature like Wilhelm here.

>Meili is more aware and more mature
citation

>Petra is more aware and more mature, and she's a random 12 year old village girl
Petra is more mature than Subaru and Garfiel half the tie. Her maturity is mention as specific trait that's why even Frederica is surprised at it. But keep ignoring context.

>Felt is and she's Emilia's 'age
No she isn't, that came out of your ass, not Tappei's.

>Ram was basically never a child and almost suffers from the opposite problem of Emilia of essentially being an adult and very similar to her current self at the age of 8

>Rem was also more aware and mature at age 8 than Emilia is now even though she was more obviously childish back then compared to her current self.

Neither of this are true. You calling the fact she was a sad little girl who setup to kill someone who burned her homas mature which is laughable.

>
Basically the closest characters you can get to Emilia's level would be if you grabbed some of Petra's random idiot friends, and they're nobodies. I'm waiting for Plum to come back so there can be some thing about how she's somehow smarter and more mature than Emilia.

Which again is bullshit. The story has claimed or implied as such. You just ran with the fact her mental age is 14/15 and use as an excuse to attack her. The story makes it out to be more than it is and treated like a footnote. Most characters talk with her respect of some of her age as she does to them.
>>
Enough about pole-proportioned dendrophiles, there's Betty to discuss.

I was started to get weirded out with all the stuff surrounding Roswaal, but he did confirm he was being a body snatching clown fuck. Betty apparently never realized that which I guess nails home how alone she really was but also how much of it was a self-imposed loneliness. Lots of interesting stuff between the two, and then she hits him with a shoe.
>>
>>157043334
You heard it here guys, Emilia is smarter and more mature than Ram. ESL fact of the day.
>>
>>156990889
except she isn't?

>>157008086
no rem also shit talks subaru same with with garf

>>156994133
>>156993519
dude he just retweeting emilia fanart most of the time and one of his last tweet was about Subaru emilia shipping, Q&A also stated that emilia is his favorite character and emilia is based on his fetish too,

anyway here a interview summary from last year

>When being asked why did he torture Subaru so much, he said because it's fun, but then explained that the protagonist grow stronger from adversity, this kind of character is the best. So to keep the protagonist constantly develops, he put so much torture in the story. He likes the protagonist and hopes that he can do better. But he thinks currently he still treats Subaru kindly, maybe he will make the situation more difficult in the future.

>When talking about Subaru's death and reset point, the author said that he chooses the most appropriate death point in the protagonist's perspective when Subaru is feeling the most despair and regret. After all, death is not an easy stuff. And about the reset point, it involves spoiler, so he only says "If Subaru can do something in an appropriate time, then he will reset at that time point."

>When talking about the dialogue in ep 18, they asked if Tappei had had similar conversation. The author said that he wouldn't think negatively. Basically it's based on if he experiences what Subaru had experienced what would he said.

>Speaking of his favorite VA, the author said that due to his personal interest he would choose Ferris, but he thinks Subaru's VA is very excellent. Because of him, Subaru's personality can be faithfully adapt into anime.

>When being asked who is his favorite character, he yelled "EMT! EMT! EMT!" (yes, three times)

>But in terms of the election he would choose Crusch because she has the strongest personality.
>>
>>157043334
>citation
Try reading a fucking book sometime. Nearly all of these are obvious or directly stated, but you refuse to read anything so you never have to face how obviously wrong you are. Unfortunately, since its obvious and apparent to literally everyone else, it just makes it easy to laugh at you.

>Neither of this are true.
>Emilia is more mature than Ram
>laughingwhores.jpg
>>
File: ram_1.jpg (228KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
ram_1.jpg
228KB, 850x1202px
>>157043409
On behalf of Ram nee-sama, I feel offended.
>>
>>157043334
>Most characters talk with her respect of some of her age as she does to them.
I'm pretty sure they all keep secrets from her and treat her like she's kind of a dunce.

Anyhow, I just noted that there's actually a page on the wiki which uses the translation of the manga as a reference, when describing Ram's relation to Al. It generally doesn't accurately describe that whole chain of events either. So yes, I understand certain aspects of the story better than the wiki does.
>>
>>157043043
>Betty acts like a spoiled tsundere child 90% of the time. Its her default personality. She can become serious and have serious conversations more befitting her age and circumstances, but that isn't what she expresses most of the time.

Except she just acts tsuns most of time until the end of Arc 4 because she really doesn't fucking talk to him. He's rude retard who often barges into her room with bothering to as and can't take a hint. She only starts to feel a bit of pity for him later one when he starts to act less like a dipshit.

>>157043130
How is saying a Angelo, a person who can read Japanese is correct is mutual exclusive with me not reading the source?

>Arc 4 gives us 13-14. I'm not sure if Arc 5 gives an updated number or not.

Yes because it takes place lITERALLY a year from Arc 4. Even if didn't the age would be 3 years because Subaru is 17 at the start of story. You know have lost when you need start discrediting Angelo of all fucking to push you're bias. No wonder all the old anons are gone. Remfags have fucked everything ugh. I'm out.
>>
>>157043742
>I'm out.
I'd say bye, but I know you're lying and you're going to keep posting garbage. Angelo has frequently been proven wrong in the past, he's hardly infallible and has biases.
>>
>>157043742
>Except she just acts tsuns most of time until the end of Arc 4 because she really doesn't fucking talk to him. He's rude retard who often barges into her room with bothering to as and can't take a hint. She only starts to feel a bit of pity for him later one when he starts to act less like a dipshit.
Confirmed for neither reading the story or even watching the anime.
>>
>>157043742
>lITERALLY a year from Arc 4
Exactly a year? Emilia's age range is given as 13-14, regardless of what the wiki says. Her exact mental age isn't clearly defined. That's what the fucking text says. People are not all born on the exact same month either. Depending on how far it is into the next year, Emilia is 14 or 15.

And no, I'm not going to suck Angelo's dick. I'm going to look at the fucking text and read it if I want to make sure of something.
>>
>>157043409
Putting words in people mouths again huh shitposter? Well you fuck off too if you can't be actually be bother to discuss.

Oh and I said this

>>157043334
>I'm not saying she is mature like Wilhelm her

I don't how addled ridden mind got that about Ram, but point I wasn't exaggerating her maturity or lackof beyond reason. If you're weren't the someone the cognitive process of an rat I shouldn't have to explain that.

Whatever.
>>
>Subaru, after all his ambivalence, only realises that he can have Ram or Frederica do the
explaining
So, has the "talk" ever happened? And any reason why Subaru didn't want to be the one to do it?
>>
>>157043470
Remfags read an alternate version of this story so no surprise they don't now shit. Hell they still make excuses for Ram, Wilhelm, Crusch supporting SubxEmi and even when Rem acknowledges his feelings for her. They think he gonna fuck her when she wakes up. They have a filter and goggles jammed hard into their face they can't see straight.
>>
>>157044282
Yeah when I was watching the anime version of arc 3 they seemed to be rooting more for Rem than Emilia.
>>
>>157044281
The talk has never happened. They told her kissing doesn't make babies, and Emilia is very proud to tell anyone about how she knows better now. But she still doesn't know about sex.
>>
>>157044033
Shockingly, you're still posting, color me surprised.

>Ram was basically never a child and almost suffers from the opposite problem of Emilia of essentially being an adult and very similar to her current self at the age of 8

>Neither of this are true.

I probably got that impression when you directly said that. You said neither Ram nor Rem are smarter or more mature than Emilia. Simple logic says this means you think Emilia is smarter and more mature than either. Either includes Ram, 1+1 = 2, so you think Emilia is smarter and more mature than Ram.
>>
>>157044282
So how's your version of the story where Emilia is a smart and mature character, From Zero was about Emilia, Emilia has more to do with Satella than Subaru and Subaru is a useless appendage to the story? Oh wait, that doesn't exist except in your head, which I suppose is fitting since that's the only place you've 'read' anything.
>>
>>157044281
No, all the girls refused for some reason, but they do at least correct her on the baby thing. Subaru didn't want to do it because he's a guy and its awkward. Frankly it would start to get a little child groomy if he did.
>>
>>157044677
I think they also all felt awkward about it. I'm pretty sure they're all kissless virgins besides Ram and I'm not sure Ram wants to scare her like that.
>>
>>157043470
>except she isn't?
Isn't the sixth or so most powerful? I'm just counting people who are still alive here, and she's apparently up there. Maybe she doesn't know how to use it all as effectively as possible, but that's not the issue.
>>157044282
I can separate my biases from my statements quite readily, as long as I care to do so.
>>
>>157044978
Yes, Emilia is one of the stronger living characters in the story. The power levels are kind of fuckey though, so it almost maybe doesn't matter. She's probably weaker than any of the archbishops due to various trickery they have.
>>
>>157045220
She can do Puck level shit. She should be strong enough to take some of them on, as long as circumstances allowed a direct confrontation.
>>
>>157045567
She could probably kill juice solo, provided she has both her magic and a contract with puck, and doesn't mind freezing all the villagers and the forest and all uncontacted spirit users in a fifty mile radius
>>
>>157045567
Well that's it. She could probably beat Pete provided she knew about his ability, but he's the weakest. From there you have Regulus who is invincible, Capella is immortal, Sirus is probably beatable, but you'll die in the process, and the gluttonies are currently unknown how strong they ultimately are, but its maybe possible for her beat them. They have dumb fuck powers.
>>
>>157045742
Gluttonies absorb the skills of the people they eat.
>>
>>157045853
There's more to it than that, and the full extent of it is unknown. They can multibody with each other, obviously if they touch you they can eat you, which is pretty much game over, and I guess they can lick off your leg meats. I'm not sure they've ever had a real major fight, so I don't think we've seen the full extent of what those stolen skills net them. Given that at least conceptually its just cumulative skill it might be possible to just sort of overpower and beat them down, but it extends to wacky things like cumulative magic skill and knowledge that might get more troublesome.
>>
>>157046033
Oh and by 'real major fight' I know Ley fought Betty, Felt and Otto, but that's sort of a weird bunch and he seemed to be mostly fucking around with them and left after getting some merchant leg meats. I've never heard really the specifics on whether they forced him off or just merely managed to survive.
>>
>>157043334
>Neither of this are true. You calling the fact she was a sad little girl who setup to kill someone who burned her homas mature which is laughable.
how is this not mature? because runnign away and do nothing is more mature for you? this was also a plot point in arc 4 with Emilia and Garf
Thread posts: 518
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.