[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished Stardust Crusaders and holy shit did /a/ hype

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: JoJo_Part_3_Stardust_Crusaders.jpg (56KB, 420x597px) Image search: [Google]
JoJo_Part_3_Stardust_Crusaders.jpg
56KB, 420x597px
I just finished Stardust Crusaders and holy shit did /a/ hype this shit up only for me to be letdown

>ENTIRE arc is just fighting another stand user one after another with nothing else happening
>Most of the fights are just little tricks and gimmicks, only the blind guy and vanilla ice had any intensity or weight behind it.
>Dio only appears at the very end and doesn't even really do anything
>Huge plotholes like why isn't Joseph a vampire now
>>
part 3 is generally agreed to be the 2nd worst part though
>>
>>156985158
Congrats, you now realize that Part 3 is complete trash that is only popular because of how iconic it is.

Move on to the objectively superior Part 4, and know true nirvana if you can make it to Part 7, which has by far the best writing and pacing of any of the completed parts.
>>
>Huge plotholes like why isn't Joseph a vampire now

He's not a vampire because he didn't put on a stone mask.
>>
>>156985158
>and holy shit did /a/ hype
now we fucking didn't you fucking retard
>>
File: 1490740119683.jpg (63KB, 717x474px) Image search: [Google]
1490740119683.jpg
63KB, 717x474px
>>156985435

>part 4
>good.
>>
>holy shit did /a/ hype this shit up

thats how i know you're lying
>>
>it's another pseudo-shounen overhyped by nornalfags thread
Bebop, champploo, ttgl, proxy, texh, dandy, etc etc
>>
>>156985557
People can have taste this bad
>Part 4 was just moe shit slice of life
Part 4 took the upside of the slice of life genre and gave character to the cast and gave them a reason to protect the town
>>
>>156985158
Phantom Blood is best part.
>>
>>156985158
>why isn't Joseph a vampire now
He breathes Hamon, you know, that magic anti-vampire sunlight energy?
>>
>>156985492
Vanilla ice became a vampire from getting DIO's blood, when Joseph got his blood he should've turned too
>>156985518
Also this, no one on this board has ever hyped part 3
>>
>>156985626
Bebop is still better than rest of those.
>>
>>156985557
Part 4 has less focus on the main villain's plot, but it has much more recurring characters, with many stand user enemies returning later in supporting roles, very different from part 3 where most characters were just throw away monsters of the week.
>>
>>156986256
He wasn't breathing when he got that blood though. And they make it a plot point that he was rusty and had stopped breathing hamon naturally for some reason.
>>
>>156986280
Maybe hamon masters can't become vampires with out the stone mask? I know, I know. Head canon.
>>
>>156986352
If you pay attention to Vanilla Ice's fight, getting an injection of vampiric blood doesn't instantly make you a vampire, it's a slow process, and it was sped up for Vanilla because he died after getting DIO's blood.
Yeah he's not breathing Hamon naturally, but he's still extremely capable to producing Hamon, so there's absolutely no reason he should have turned into a vampire.
>>
>>156986280
Part 1 establishes it's transfered through the stone mask or through vampire essence. I imagine Dio mixed his blood with essence to revive him.

anyway
>complaining about plotholes in jojo
>>
>>156985626
Go back to your moeshit nu-male
>>
>>156985274
which part is the worst one?
>>
>>156986892
Part 1
>>
>>156986892

4 and 6
>>
>>156985158
>>ENTIRE arc is just fighting another stand user one after another
that's the main draw and the point of the show
>>
>>156986892
Part 1.

It goes:
Part 7 = Part 2 > Part 5 > Part 4 > Part 6 > Part 3 > Part 1

Part 8 left out for being unfinished.
>>
>>156987210
Why is part 2 that high and part 6 that low
>>
>>156987210
maybe it was the shitty translation but i didn't like Part 5 very much, i didn't connect with any character besides Bruno
>>
>>156985158
Tricks and gimmicks are great, would you prefer power levels?
>>
>>156985158
i like trips and gimmicks, i hated that the final fight was about power level faggotry
>>
>>156987210
More like

Part 7 > Part 4 > Part 5 > Part 2 > Part 6 > Part 3 > Part 1
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.