[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't we see anime this good more frequently? Do the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: Gurren-lagann.jpg (289KB, 600x852px) Image search: [Google]
Gurren-lagann.jpg
289KB, 600x852px
Why don't we see anime this good more frequently? Do the nips really just not give a shit?
>>
Why don't people write good books or good music more often? Making high quality artistic works is hard, and very few people can do it regularly if at all.
>>
Turns out they don't. Sorry.
>>
Why there's an anime airing this very season that puts it to shame called Eromanga Sensei
>>
LWA
>>
File: 1452541698042.png (228KB, 396x458px) Image search: [Google]
1452541698042.png
228KB, 396x458px
>Why don't we see anime as good as [garbage anime] more frequently? Do the nips really just not give a shit?
Every time
>>
>>156980789
Bnha has similar vibes.
>>
Only casual Amerilard Naruto fans like it.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm491534

>Comments: "Disgusting" "Ripoff" "Wasn't that bad, but it's easy to tell how old people who say it's really good are" "stay the fuck out of SRW please" "The best robot anime were in the 80's" "Isn't the believe in me who believes in you thing a ripoff of Kamen Rider 555?"

>"The so-called hotblood was too aimed for and badly written" "Throwing together tropes doesn't make a good show" "Only children like this rubbish" "I honestly found it boring" "Fake hotblood" "People say it's a homage but it's just a ripoff" "I don't think it's a ripoff, but the supposed hotbloodedness felt all wrong" "This is a parody right?"
>I hate how the retards who like this tend to make fun of the shows it's an homage to
>>
>>156981847
>"Isn't the believe in me who believes in you thing a ripoff of Kamen Rider 555?"
Oh shit I remember that
>>
File: gainax.jpg (129KB, 1274x673px) Image search: [Google]
gainax.jpg
129KB, 1274x673px
>>156980789
>>
File: 77yENbR.png (2MB, 1896x1019px) Image search: [Google]
77yENbR.png
2MB, 1896x1019px
>>156980789
because they know they will never surpass a pinnacle of anime that was 4th episode of TTGL
>>
File: IMG-20170507-WA0011.jpg (44KB, 539x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170507-WA0011.jpg
44KB, 539x530px
Anime was perfected by Hideaki Anno in 1995 with Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Seeing that perfection was achieved, Japan stopped trying.

Would you train for 100m if Bolt was immortal?
>>
>>156980789
the company that made it is a shell of its former self, reducing to selling tomatoes.
>>
>>156981847
>ywn be a japanese nationalist calling out gaijins on their bullshit
itai desi
>>
>>156980789
>Why don't we see anime this good more frequently
badly written characters, predictable plot, bad mecha choreography, I rest my case.

TTGL was SHITE.
>>
>>156983920
I wish I lived in a world where ttgl was actually meh. You must live an incredibly fulfilling life
>>
>>156980789
>TTGL good
Ok.
>>
>>156980789
TTGL was mediocre at best.
>>
Nips don't give a fuck about sakuga when they can sell literal slideshows to the dumb masses
>>
>>156983920
you had no case to begin with
>>
>>156980789
because the market in japan is waifu shit.
>>
>>156980789
>hear how great the TTGL movies are
>watch them
>literally nothing special if you've seen the series outside the final fight and a few scenes touched up

Meh, does some cool recaping and what not but largely kinda a waste
>>
>>156980789
nostalgia shit anime. you learned how to jack off to hentai during this show and that's what you confuse for memories of the show actually bein good
>>
ROW ROW
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.