[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls und Panzer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Rabbit_Picnic.jpg (2MB, 4093x2894px) Image search: [Google]
Rabbit_Picnic.jpg
2MB, 4093x2894px
Drama CD 0 Track 3 Everyone! What Are You Choosing?

(AZU) Sawa Azusa
(AYU) Yamagou Ayumi
(SAK) Maruyama Saki
(KAR) Sakaguchi Karina
(YUU) Utsugi Yuuki
(AYA) Oono Aya

(AZU) Hey everyone! What elective are you choosing? I think Kadō is it for me!
Kadō - Flower Arrangement
(YUU) You’re choosing Kadō? That really fits you! I’m thinking about doing Kōdō. What about you, Saki?
Kōdō – Incense
(SAK) ~Scribble Scribble Scribble~
(AYU) Ah! It looks like she’s choosing Sadō.
Sadō - Way of the Tea Ceremony
(YUU) Saki love her tea after all. Ayumi, what about you?
(AYU) Aikidō looks fun! I like to move my body and everything.
Aikidō – Japanese Martial Arts
(AYA) If you like exercise and stuff like that isn’t Nindō something like that? They probably throw Shurikens and everything! Throwing a gleaming blade that flies through the air…! Seems fun! Ah, maybe I can turn one into a keychain and hang it from my bag!
Nindō - Art of the Ninja/Way of the Ninja
(AZU) You could ruin your bag by doing that, plus it might hurt someone when the bus is crowded.
(AYA) Oh, right, bummer.
(YUU) Oh Aya, always a little silly!
(AYA) N-No I’m not! Anyways, why did you choose Kadō?
(YUU) I like the smell of flowers!
(AYA) Yep, seems like something you’d do. What about you Karina?
(KAR) I’m choosing Senshado!
(ALL) Eeeh!?
(AYA) Why?
(KAR) Tanks play a major and elegant role in Tokusatsu! They even appear in Anime!
Tokusatsu – Live-Action superhero movie or TV show that makes use of a very large number of special effects.
(AYU) You really like your movies, don’t you Karina…
(KAR) Do you want to watch some with me Ayumi? I’ve got plenty of them recorded!
(AYU) Um, yeah, maybe next time.
>>
>>156976365
Where's the rest of the translations?
>>
>>156976924
4chan is being a little fuck and I'm getting connection errors. I'm phone posting now but until this shit goes away I won't be able to post the translation.
>>
Piss on you chan

Here's the pastebin.
https://pastebin.com/cXJCQiPX
>>
Whwn's the final chapter coming again?
>>
>>156977312
Thanks. Only the duck team is left and then the rest of the untranslated drama CDs to go.
>>
File: 1489948056877.jpg (113KB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1489948056877.jpg
113KB, 868x1228px
>>156977590
I wonder if the doujinshi anthologies will be availabale in english some time.. seems to be one for every school.

Then again, there are countless other doujins, which we likely never be able to read. Damn.
>>
File: 1355593649937.jpg (342KB, 715x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1355593649937.jpg
342KB, 715x1055px
>>
>>156977312
Thanks, finally it's time for some subbing.
>>
>>156979044

Are there other Drama CDs subbed besides the Rosehip one?
>>
File: Nishizumistylepillowfight.jpg (220KB, 736x1010px) Image search: [Google]
Nishizumistylepillowfight.jpg
220KB, 736x1010px
>>
>>156979215
Wasn't Anzio? Or do i mistake that for something?
>>
>>156977343
Around december
>>
https://exhentai.org/g/1060881/dc6f5f594e/
>>
File: 1469715534458.png (205KB, 384x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469715534458.png
205KB, 384x960px
Have some volleyball.
>>
>>156982372
One can only hope that will reanimate those threads, it's a bit ..empty.. at the moment.
>>
>>156984155
There is nothing to talk about, It is better to have ded threads rather than endless imagedumps by Erikautists, waifushitflingling and all that crap.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.