[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>armor on: There's a chance I could get hurt. >no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

>armor on: There's a chance I could get hurt.
>no armor: There's no way this mongrel could ever hurt me.
>armor half on, best two weapons already out: ???
>>
Enkidu = Gilgamesh
>>
>>156963818
>>armor half on,
Well, it's only the useless half. Not protecting your arms, head and torso means you are effectively unarmored.
>>
>>156963818
You know he takes the armor off just to show off his six pack.
>>
File: 1493749509711.jpg (77KB, 605x685px) Image search: [Google]
1493749509711.jpg
77KB, 605x685px
>>156963908
>not recognizing how important protection of the legs are

You can theoretically win a fight with only one arm. You can't win a fight with one leg.
>>
>>156964345
>not recognizing that the upper body is much easier to hit than the legs
The arms are attached to the shoulders. Aiming at the legs reduces your reach significantly.
>>
Do i read ha or wait for bl voice patch
>>
File: 412312.png (3MB, 2000x2792px) Image search: [Google]
412312.png
3MB, 2000x2792px
Doesn't matter, Lancelot steals all his weapons and use it against him.
>>
>>156965742
Stop
>>
>>156965742
Look, a retard.
>>
>>156965516
That voice patch is never coming out, just enjoy it.
>>
>>156965755
>>156968418
>being this mad because Lancelot would stomp Gilgamesh
>>
>>156968452
Might you have any knowledge or history of what's going on/gone on with the HA voice patch? As a fan who joined after all of that nonsense started, I don't know or understand how that process functions at all. Are all of the lines already prerecorded somewhere and it's simply a matter of coding them in, or is it some sort of active procedure with the VAs coming in to do more over time, or...?
>>
>>156963818
>armor half on,
>There is a chance someone kicks me in the dick.
>>
>>156968487
>need ME to keep up with slight GoB spam

sure he would
>>
>>156965742
Poor Lancelot, getting one of the worst artists.
>>
Reminder that there exists no universe where Gilgamesh takes Shirou seriously quick enough to not get rekt
>>
>>156968636
The lines are all taken from the Vita port that added voice acting, and it's just a matter of modifying the game to play voices with each line.
>>
>>156971693
So why has it taken over 2 and a half years now, then? Is there no systemic means by which this could be accomplished?
>>
>>156968487
>gil opens gob just slightly, his equalivent of a bitch slap
>lancelot rolls and spins all over the floor, barely making it and most likely shits his pants
>>
>>156971567
sure there is
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.