[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No anon, YOU are the Naoki Urasawa's Monster Seriously?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: images.duckduckgmonstsero.com.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgmonstsero.com.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
>No anon, YOU are the Naoki Urasawa's Monster

Seriously?
>>
>all those remarks about the jews
Aren't they in Germany? How did they get away with it?
>>
>>156959875
>Aren't they in Germany?
Yes
>How did they get away with it?
It's a japanese series, they don't have to make the bad guys robots.
>>
>>156960070
Yeah, but that's illegal im Germany. Say something about the jews? BAM! You go to jail and all your properties go to impoverished jews in wall street.
>>
ITT: Overrated shit.
>>
>>156961349
it's the same in america
>>
Up to episode 58, why are three quarters of these episodes pure filler? Dragon Ball Z was never this bad.
>>156959875
When was this?
>>
>Watching Monster instead of reading the manga that actually has decent pacing

Enjoy the inferior experience
>>
>>156961489
Why do places like MAL and ANN masturbate to this schlock?
>>
>>156961540
Because deep
>>
>>156961568
But it has no depth
>>
>>156961427
>When was this?
It's a /tv/ meme.
>>
>>156961635
Exactly
>>
>>156961540
Overrated shit, amirite guyse.
>>
>>156961489
The ending is still SHIT
>>
>>156959771
The story would've been better if the villain acted completely alone and not because he was some assassin created through stupid secret military experiments.
>>
>>156964726
He wasn't an assassin though. He wasn't even created from experiments.

That was the entire end point.

Nothing bad ever happened to him. The only thing remotely bad was his uncertainty if his mother loved him or his sister more.
>>
>>156961349
Nah not really
As long as you don't question the official story of the holocaust and don't incite violence against a group of people you should be alright.
>>
I JUST finished this.
I liked it at first and everything was very mysterious and engaging, some of the characters where cool and it had some good feels.
But then it started to repeat itself and it just kept adding shit and muh goy-ichi-ichi and muh roberto and muh all lives are equal, all the mysteries turned out to have shit "expanations" and grimmer fucking sucked, the ending sucked too and every episode just becomes the same shit.
Literally went to shit so fast.

Why is it impossible to shows like this to ever deliver on their promising mysteries and shit? is there ANY show that does this?
I dont even want to watch LotGH now because i fear im gonna spend 120 episodes just to get fucked like this one, and then argue with fanboys who think its the tightest shit when it fucking sucked
>>
Been wanting to watch this but nyaa's down
>>
>>156965768
nyaa pantsu
>>
>>156965740
Enjoy the journey, don't care about the resolution. Japanese story writing is like this.
From the guide "How to enjoy anime without being a faggot."
>>
>>156965740
LotGH is a completely different experience from Monster. It doesn't rely on mysteries and doesn't have shit explanations. It does have its flaws though so you might hate it but you shouldn't skip it just because Monster failed you.
>>
>>156965740
the first 53 episodes are 10/10
>>
>>156959771
only thing that comes to mind when I see that picture is the "we're going to create an artificial anus" picture.
>>
>>156965740
>I dont even want to watch LotGH now because i fear im gonna spend 120 episodes just to get fucked like this one, and then argue with fanboys who think its the tightest shit when it fucking sucked

There is literally no secret aside from some people who die in battle or causation of war. It's about politics, human struggle, and dealing with asking what really is the right thing.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.