[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did Obito survive getting half of his body crushed by a giant rock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Obito_trapped.png (2MB, 1916x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Obito_trapped.png
2MB, 1916x1072px
How did Obito survive getting half of his body crushed by a giant rock
>>
>>156952315
by being a hardass

all things can be achieved this way
>>
Stupidity
>>
>>156952315
the devil replaced the crushed half of his body with a magic tree
>>
>>156952315
Chakra. Ninjas don't have to explain shit.
>>
>>156952315
You can survive an accident or assault without having a lower half. Ningens are robust and not to mess with
>>
>>156952661
>You can survive an accident or assault without having a lower half
ok doctor-kun
>>
I was rereading the series for nostalgia

seems like his teleport through anything ability awakened there, but he was very very close to death apparently
>>
>>156952315
You already have a containment thread. Fuck off.
>>
>>156952796
hes right though
t.medicine student.
>>
>>156952661
O-oh dear
>>
>>156952315
Ass pull no jutsu, just like everything else in shippuden
>>
>>156952882
>seems like his teleport through anything ability awakened there
Pretty sure that's tight directly to his Rinnegan prowess.
I think canonically it's just that he was on life support via Zetsu stem cells.
>>
>>156954045
>Pretty sure that's tight directly to his Rinnegan prowess.
say that to kakashi
>>
>>156952882
Intangibility came from his Mangekyo Sharigan
>>
>>156954076
Left eye phases the user, right eye phases at a distance
>>
>>156952315
Its a fucking cartoon
>>
>>156954095
yes and it awakened here. his body was crushed by a rock and he was going to die. then kakashi and the others left as he was about to get completely buried. after this he awakened his power and slipped into a tunnel that was below him. this is right where madara was hanging out and he immediately replaced half his body to save his life.
>>
>>156954389
He awakened it when he saw Kakashi kill Rin
>>
>>156954389
>slipped into a tunnel that was below him. this is right where madara was hanging out

i never fully realized how ultra convenient this was until now.
>>
>>156952315
didnt madara drop two moon size rocks on the planet tho
>>
>>156952315
Madara just happen to be conveniently under him.
>>
>>156952315
>how do people survive a bullet to the head

sometimes you just do.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.