[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that /co/ having a meltdown over Samurai Jack romance. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Now that /co/ having a meltdown over Samurai Jack romance. I wonder if /a/ is still salty over this being canon.
>>
>>156951734

Wait, there are people out there that didnt see it coming years ago?
>>
File: love_wins.jpg (41KB, 800x288px) Image search: [Google]
love_wins.jpg
41KB, 800x288px
>>156951734
Speaking as the only Himefag on /a/ for years,

the salt is still very fucking real and delicious
>>
>>156951734
Only homos and women get salty over ships.
>>
I don't understand why people care who the MC ends up with. It's literally a cartoon. It has no effect on your life at all, it's just meant to entertain children.
>>
>>156951734
I am so salty that nothing will grow wherever I am burried
>>
File: out.gif (2MB, 353x234px) Image search: [Google]
out.gif
2MB, 353x234px
>>156952307
>it's just a cartoon brah
>>
>>156951734
Only shitters genuinely got mad about this.

They're on the same level as the NaruSaku fags we mocked.
>>
>>156951734
>Now that /co/ having a meltdown over Samurai Jack romance.
Why what happened?

>>156952513
Except Sakura was a humongous bitch who always treated Naruto like garbage while Rukia and Ichigo got along great and could be considered bro tier sometimes.

The only way some people knew Ichigo/Orihime was going to happe was because of (was it an image or one shot? I can't remember) that happened before the series proper. Otherwise, Ichigo was never shown to be romantically interested in either of them throughout the whole fucking manga.
>>
DB tears were delicious.
>>
File: IMG_6138.png (553KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6138.png
553KB, 1024x768px
>>156953006
Jack's fucking Ashi. Some people see it as a betrayal, wishing to see a Father/Daughter relationship instead or something.

Personally, I thought it was inevitable.
>>
I feel bad for shippers.
Lonely, socially-crippled people using fictional characters to fill their lives with the romance they want to experience so much.
>>
>>156953491
When Dean Martin started to play, my side's reached escape velocity.
>>
>>156951734
I love how these threads are always filled with Orihime faggots calling the other side delusional and full of mental problems when they would have been just as asspained had they fucking lost the retarded shipwars.
>>
>>156951734
I never watched Samurai Jack, but didn't he have a wife?
>>
>>156953491
>Jack's fucking Ashi.
Now THAT was fucking obvious. They had buildup since the very beginning when they met. How is their relationship anything like the fucking garbage in Bleach where nothing romantic happens with anyone and then people are suddenly pared off after a convenient bullshit timeskip?
>>
>>156953493
>Lonely, socially-crippled people using fictional characters to fill their lives with the romance they want to experience so much.
Like yourself I see.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.