[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Reading romcom manga, clearly swinging towards comedy side.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: gHw3C5n5IfRWU.gif (988KB, 500x235px) Image search: [Google]
gHw3C5n5IfRWU.gif
988KB, 500x235px
>Reading romcom manga, clearly swinging towards comedy side.
>Ten chapters in
>Scroll down to comments
>"UGGGHHH I'm SO SICK OF THIS!!!! Why can't (insert mc name) just get together with (insert love intrest)!!!!!!!>>>>:(

Newsflash idiot, they will get together, at the END of the manga. The manga is about their journey to becoming a couple, and once they become one there won't be anymore drama to fuel the story.
>>
File: dumpire sex.png (1MB, 1794x1300px) Image search: [Google]
dumpire sex.png
1MB, 1794x1300px
Jitsu Wa disagrees
>>
File: AS2 2.jpg (191KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
AS2 2.jpg
191KB, 1366x768px
Clannad disagrees
>>
>final chapter of Mysterious Girlfriend X
>oh no, they are finally going to kiss...
>t-t-they didn't kiss! fuck yeah!
>scroll down to comments
>normalfags intense butthurt
>waaah 12 volumes and we didn't even get a kiss
>waaah what's wrong with the author
>>
>>156949642
>>156948822
>streaming manga

Faggots, both of you.
>>
>>156948822
Nice rant. Now fuck off back to Tumblr.
>>
>>156948822
If the only drama an author can come up with in relation to couples is whether or not they will get to gether then he is a bad writer.
>>
File: BD Menu Volume 5.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BD Menu Volume 5.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>156948822
>and once they become one there won't be anymore drama to fuel the story.

Lol. I suppose that's true if the story you're reading is fucking trash.
>>
You can't hide a shitty Tumblr gif by deleting the tumblr, you fujoshit
>>
>>156950090
I just typed annoyed anime on google images
>>
File: 1489121834420.jpg (54KB, 614x572px) Image search: [Google]
1489121834420.jpg
54KB, 614x572px
>>156950123
And you found a shitty, oversaturated gif to ruin our days with.

Congrats, Fujoshits
>>
>>156950193
Stop calling me fujoshit, I am a male who is attracted to women. I have top quality reaction images but my folder isn't organized.
>>
>>156949695
>streaming manga
haha what
>>
>>156950505
haha go back
>>
File: ika-serious-hat.jpg (108KB, 849x720px) Image search: [Google]
ika-serious-hat.jpg
108KB, 849x720px
>>156948822
That's how you know the romance manga you're reading is a piece of shit. You think once you hook up with someone suddenly the whole world transforms into a fucking paradise like the dicksucking hacks who write your garbage romcom series honestly believe because they know absolutely nothing about actual relationships? Newsflash for you idiot, that's when the real journey starts, with actual trials and hardships and ultimate payoffs. Dicking around for a hundred chapters blushing and stuttering like a couple of autists that can't choke out their confession, hilarious KYYYAAAAH BAKA HENTAI misunderstandings and loads of blueballing fanservice, girls being introduced as potential love interests to spice things up even though we all know they're going to lose, none of that makes a good story yet hundreds of anime fit that description perfectly. It's all the same shit but with some stuff moved around a bit. Focusing solely on the "journey" if you can even call it that, to becoming a couple is like writing a story all about a wading pool when there's a vast lake right ahead of you.
And the worst part about it is that their sense of humor is almost always painfully unfunny, not even from a different cultural standpoint regarding humor, they just don't fucking know how to write jokes or situations that are actually humorous. So not only do they fail at romance (since you're only allowed to do that at the very end of the series, a love confession muffled by fireworks followed by a quick backpedal so we can stretch out the story some more is not fucking romance) but they also fail to elicit genuine laughter, and we are left with a "romantic comedy" that is neither romantic nor comedic.
How they've managed to fuck their standards into such a tiny corner of poorly written idiocy is almost tragic.
>>
>>156950908
>Being this angry at fiction
Miyazaki slowdown.
>>
>>156951028
You're right, what an extremely inappropriate thing to do, criticizing shitty anime like that like I'm on /a/ or something.
>>
>>156950052
Browsed through my old stuff while tagging my anime list (because it have 6 channel sound) and saw Clannad+After Story earlier today.

I don't know if I can take that feelcoaster again.
It hurt so much last time.
>>
>>156948822
>streaming manga
>>
>>156949695
>>
>>156949642
Is that seriously how it ended? I'm really fucking glad I dropped it after the first volume.
>>
Horimiya disagrees
>>
>>156948822
>Newsflash idiot, they will get together, at the END of the manga. The manga is about their journey to becoming a couple, and once they become one there won't be anymore drama to fuel the story.
Yet countless shoujo manga can keep up the drama while they're a couple. It changes the nature of it a bit, sure, but it's still there.
>>
>>156948822
Most manga-ka have never been in a relationship, but they can all relate to liking someone. If they moved to the story arc where they are past the courting phase and actually in a relationship phase, the quality of the storytelling will drop since they don't know what it's like to maintain a relationship.

It's just like with Hentai, those kinds of stories can be more sensual when written by women because they know what a vagina looks like, and how breasts look like and bounce, Experience helps.
>>
Better than shows like xfiles where they hook up then youre like damn i missed the would they won't they shit.
>>
>>156949695
lol
>>
>>156953164
>anime about a couple that doesn't kiss
>hurrr when will they kiss and ruin the one thing that makes them special
>>
>>156950908
This is a good post.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.