[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Old anime you would watch again.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Currently watching this and enjoying it a ton. What other shows would you enjoy instead of the crap that is airing recently?
>>
It had potential and yet it was such a delusion. Also
>Old
>>
I'd rewatch most anime if I had somebody to watch them with.
Since such a person does not exist, I don't rewatch.
>>
>>156939564
Zvezda isn't old at all.

Also it's shit but I liked it anyway, the characters were charming and the concepts were fun even if absolutely nothing about it was fleshed out at all. Also smokers deserve to be demonized in my opinion.
>>
>>156939564
Spotted the retard and Zvezda was fucking garbage and a waste of potential
>>
I really loved the first episode of that and the episode of the big dude. This had a lot of potential but it turned out to be rather mundane and silly instead.
>>
>>156939564
Zvezda is not old, but still rewatchable. It's sad tha wasted it's potential as a original series, turning into a 6/10.
>>
Currently rewatching Maid Dragon Damn I love old anime.
>>
>>156939564
>old
You fucked up, newfag.
>>
Welcome to NHK.
>>
can't think of a show with higher rewatch value at the moment
oh, i should rewatch nichijou sometime too
>>
>>156940805
> plot is about the conquest of the world
> litterally nothing happens and they stay in one city for the whole story

This could have been some Gurren Lagann like series. Those designs were great.
>>
>>156942480
You should rewatch a better one though
>>
>>156943043
Yeah, exactly this.
Honestly anime are way too tame regarding MCs and their motivations. There are many series that hint or pretend that they're badasses or are aiming for some crazy shit goal but in the end they're always lacking the balls to actually do that or make the characters evil for once. Being villains doesn't mean that they have to be edgy and shit, there are many villains who are way more interesting and fun than any other characters of their series - they're just never the MCs.
>>
>>156939773
Thats sad
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.