[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Grisha inherited the power of Founding Titan as Attack Titan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 12

File: Frieda_is_eaten.png (309KB, 551x636px) Image search: [Google]
Frieda_is_eaten.png
309KB, 551x636px
If Grisha inherited the power of Founding Titan as Attack Titan then does it mean that there is possibility of decreasing the number of Titans from nine to one?
>>
File: disdain.png (1MB, 960x819px) Image search: [Google]
disdain.png
1MB, 960x819px
>historia eats annie, eren, zeke, pieck, galliard, armin hammer, reiner/gabo/falco, and the ninth to become ymir fritz 2
>world restored to eldia control
>when hisu dies, everyone who dies is reincarnated
>happily ever after

How shit would this ending be?
>>
>>156932536
what happens when a shifter dies and doesn't pass on the power? does that shifting ability disappear forever?
>>
>>156934870
The power pops up in a new baby.
>>
>>156934870
It reincarnates in an Eldian baby randomly. Distance and blood relations mean nothing. Any child, as long as they are Eldian, can inherit the power randomly.
>>
>>156932536
Go back and read the manga again you smelly speedreader. If a Titan dies without passing on the power then a baby(eldian) is born with that power.
>>
>>156935370
you are replying to >>156934870

OP has a point, if Eren currently has the attack titan and coordinator titan, it lends credence to the idea that one of the 9 titans could eat the 8 others and have all of their powers in one body
>>
please stay at your containment thread cancer
>>
which are the powers or abilities of the 9 titans?
>>
>>156935651

>One of them is just being a Female
>>
>>156935462
9 becomes 1 is probably what would lead to creating the original Ymir.
>>
>>156935685
Wasn't she the only one shown so far that can attract other titans to her location without having royal blood?
>>
>>156935820
That has to do with being female.
>>
>>156935685
>>156935820
>>156936291
Yeah I think she lueres titans

but the beast titan can command them too, right? kinda? I but isn't that the coordinate/founding titan power? At first a tought the beast power was create titans at touch or something like that.
>>
>>156936957
>>156935820

The current Beast Titan can create titans out of his spinal fluid and command them because of Zeke's secret. Falco even says soemthignto the effect of "without having royal blood" and "just like in th elegends" implying that the Eldian royal family might be able to use all titans, not only the Founder Titan, to the full extent on their abilities.
As of now, the powers of hte Nine Titans are stuff like not being able to walk upright, having a mouth or tits and assaulting shit.
I gues the Armored and Colossal Titan are kinda unique, though I have yet to understand the difference between the Armored Titan's hardened plates and the hardening Annie and Eren can do.
>>
>>156936957
I think everything we have seen is a weak/degraded/copied version of the founding titan's power

Annie could call local titans over to her, but nothing else (no control)
Eren with the coordinator titan, and Zeke with his royal blood can direct them, but only within a small radius (and Zeke can only control ones that he himself created with his own spinal fluid)

coordinator + royal blood = GLOBAL titan control through some sort of telepathic channel that all titans possess
>>
>>156937227
The hardening is the same, the difference being the armored Titan can't control his armor. Annie and Eren can harden parts of their bodies to amplify strikes and solidify themselves. Reiner can just run around with armor everywhere.
>>
File: phi.jpg (93KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
phi.jpg
93KB, 630x630px
Is Eren Attack Titan or Founding Titan? There ought to be nine, right?
>>
>>156937300
It's not even royal blood. Fist bumping with a titan body of a royal is enough. So they don't really have to be next to him. Just give Eren a vial of Historia's blood, then have him drink/splash some when needed. It wouldn't be that hard. She's at the age where she bleeds it out anyway each month.
>>
>>156937899
he have both now
>>
>>156938177
If it were so simple as "just take some blood" then everyone would be the Nine Titans.
Supposedly it takes whatever resides in a body / spinal fluid and makes that royal a legitimate person. Maybe it's the soul. It's magic, not science.
>>
>>156935685
also she has hardening, which is unique

Eren got hardening only because he was injected with more titan steroids, without them his Attack Titan is simply a martial artist with emo haircut
>>
>>156932536
There are 2 other SnK threads that are currently active right now:
>>156935960
>>156913830

Please use the catalog and post in already created SnK threads instead of making another one.
>>
>>156938374
>Waifu thread
>Animeonly faggs thread
We are discussing serious shit ITT, thank you
>>
>>156938480
Not my fault and /a/ doesn't need 3 SnK general threads at once
>>
>>156938601
please tell us who the fuck are you, some /a/ jesus? if people make useless threads, they simply die after 5 posts, apparently there is some kind of different discussions
>>
Who will be the last Titan? Eren or Historia? I don't believe that the 9th one will be the last (assuming that the 9th one isn't the amalgamation of the past 8, but a separate person who is yet to be introduced).
>>
File: Ymir_titan_form.png (1MB, 860x860px) Image search: [Google]
Ymir_titan_form.png
1MB, 860x860px
>>156938772
Was Ymir's titan the same as Gallard's ?
>>
>>156938908
yup

>inb4 ymirfags saying that her death wasn't shown so she is not dead
>>
>>156938360
>without them his Attack Titan is simply a martial artist with emo haircut
He also got the Ackerman strength which no other titan has been shown to posses.
>>
>>156938908
Yes, but she didn't master her hardening ability.
>>
>>156938978
Ackerman strength? There is nothing nowhere implied about any relation between this specific titan type and ackerman bloodline
>>
>>156938978
wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>156939086
Sure, but the attack titan clearly got way more power than other titans of the same size, so I thought it was a fitting name even if they have nothing to do with each other.
They even got similar visual cues in the anime.
>>
>>156939437
well, somewhere it was mentioned that he has huge regeneration skills and huge strength even by titan standards, but it doesn't automatically involve Ackermans

Also attack titan might have some higher strength and endurance, but let's be honest, it is not shown at all and it is something wasted in whole manga and anime.
Whenever Eren faces other titan shifter, he doesn't look especially strong.And why would he? It is hard to look stronger than Armored Titan who beats Eren's face to pulp first time. Colossal Titan barely gave shit about Eren, he literally just kicked the dude. Female Titan with her hardening skills literally decapitated Eren with a high kick.
Attack Titan - in Eren's way - is pretty good when matched against mindless titans and abnormals. When facing other shifters...well, he manages, but let's be clear, it's not because of his strength.

I would say that attack titan's actual unique ability could be his rage that seems to make him more fierce and brutal, but I am not sure if it isnt just the aspect of Eren's mentality, not Attack Titan's in general.
>>
>>156939086
>>156939437
>>156939671
Yeah they've never said what the Attack Titan is actually good for. It doesn't seem to be any stronger than the others, or regenerate faster, or have any particular power that the other titan types don't already possess.
>>
>>156939922
There was something about his strength, that he punches with such strength that he destroys his own fuckin fists, but I am not sure if it wasn't just some theory of a random anon
>>
File: 2fags.jpg (131KB, 432x467px) Image search: [Google]
2fags.jpg
131KB, 432x467px
>>156932536
Say, if Eren had eaten both Reiner and Berthold would he become a titan that's colossal, armored and with the Attack Titan's facial features, all at once, or would he be able to choose which Titan to turn into ?
>>
>>156940041
If Eren eats all the shifters, will he transform into Ymir Fritz?
>>
>>156940041
>>156940116
if Ymir's titan had some physical traits of each of lesser titans, then she probably looked really fuckin grotesque
>>
>>156939984
Yeah I can see that, but his punches don't even seem to be stronger than the other titans.
>>
>>156940041
>>156940116
Maybe he would die for not having royal blood
>>
>>156933060
You mean becomes Ymir Fritz herself
Then her consciousness goes back in time and kickstarts the events of the world
>>
>>156940171
yeah, i know. I think they tried to show it at the very beginning of Eren's titan form when his first titan kill was literally punching him so strong that he decapitated him. But I am pretty sure that any other titan would do it. Fuck it, even quadri would do it somehow
>>
>>156932536
I only caught up with the manga recently, and I found it kind of interesting how Grisha killing Frieda was turned around from abhorrent to understandable just by adding context

I mean, fuck after everything he'd been through, he finally found the True King and pleaded for her to fucking DO SOMETHING about the literal nazi's who are persecuting their people (over stuff where they weren't even born at the time it happened) on the mainland and are actively planning to kill everyone on the island, because she is the only one who could realistically do something about it, and she just turns away
I'd rip her fucking head off too
>>
>>156940919
I don't think he pleaded for anything, I think he literally just came to say hello and started his rampage. But I don't remember manga very well
>>
>>156932536
If, for example, Eren (who has both the Attack and Coordinate in him) died without being eaten by another Titan, then there would just be two new Eldian babies with one of the powers to each of them.
The same magical replacement mechanism would activate and the powers would basically be split apart. Until that happens, the Attack and Coordinate are basically merged into one. Theoretically one Eldian could eat all the other Shifters and have all the Titan powers.
>>
>>156932536
So wats this. Boku no shingeki no academy? Stacking titan powers and shit? thats how AFO was born?
>>
>>156941001
I looked it up for reference before I posted, on the original flashback page you see him desperately saying something pre-rampage, there's no text but his face says a lot, and then he confirms it in his diary later on
>>
>>156941287
are you retarded? there was only one titan at the beginning allegedly
>>
>>156941209
The titan didn't get at the spinal fluid, it cut his forearm off with its teeth then swallowed him whole, but Eren transformed before being digested
>>
>>156941351
Thats wat eldian scum like you say!
>>
>>156935651
Coordinate (control other titans)
Colossal (obvious)
Armoured (obvious)
Attack (I guess it's just good at being angry or something?)
Female (jack of all trades really, she had minor versions of most or all of the other Nine Titans)
Beast (longer ape-like limbs allow for baseball. The control of and transformation of people into Titan is unique to Zeke due to his royal blood, and not inherent to the Beast Titan)
Jaw (just a really strong jaw I guess, Ymir was shit)
Cart (a wierd shaped body, I don't know what use this would have unless you could mount things onto its back like the Eldians have done, though)
And we don't know anything about the final ninth titan. Probably flying.
>>
>>156938266
Always had both
>>
>>156940041
He could probably choose which ability to use, but we haven't seen anything like this yet.
>>
>>156941383
I'll assume you misquoted me?
>>
>>156941488
Jaw has a strong jaw, claws and above average agility
Cart can stay in titan form without any time limit
>>
>>156941488
If a male warrior got the Female Titan would he become the Tranny Titan ?
>>
>>156941488
Female titan has unique ability of hardening. Eren has it too, but only because of an additional injection. By default only Annie could do that
>>
>>156941631
>Cart can stay in titan form without any time limit
When was that established? Thanks for the clarification anyway.

>>156941699
Hopefully.
>>
>>156941488
isn't jaw more agile or acrobatic?
>>
>>156941699
>the Tranny Titan
kek
>>
>>156941716
Apparently so, my mistake.
>>
>>156940229
One person having all 9 titan powers awakens a message/memory from Ymir herself "for you, 2000 years form now".

bam
>>
>>156941713
>When was that established?
Pieck said she was in Titan form for two months
>>
File: Zeke.png (774KB, 634x906px) Image search: [Google]
Zeke.png
774KB, 634x906px
>Eren, did you know that the only way to save yourself is to eat an Ackerman?

There you have how the manlet will die.
>>
>>156941809
Fair enough.
>>
>>156941871
where did you get that theory
>>
>>156941766
P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
>>156941488
Wasn't the 9th one basically Ymir, but we never found out what her powers were?
>>
>Eren fights Zeke/Zeke's successor
>Eats him
>Becomes the Attack Beast Titan
>It's Blanka from Street Fighter without the electricity
>>
>>156941871
He eats Mikasa.
>>
>>156942219
no
>>
>>156942259
But Ymir ate Reiner and Bert's friend, he was a shifter and was the unknown titan.
>>
I think that the ultimate truth about the Titan powers will be extremely disappointing. There are only so many possibilities.
>>
>>156942304
then Ymir got eaten by this Gillard guy who was brother of the guy Ymir ate
>>
File: 0251.png (429KB, 840x1011px) Image search: [Google]
0251.png
429KB, 840x1011px
>>156942304
Marcel had the Jaw titan, which is now in Gallard's possession, after he ate Ymir.
>>
>>156932536
yes, that's what the original titan, Ymir Frtiz was.
>>
>>156942383
What?
>>
>>156942461
At least read the recent chapters, dude.
>>
>>156941631
>Cart can stay in titan form without any time limit
I wouldn't go that far. But I'd say, a far far larger time limit than the others.
>>
>>156942501
Oh, so this shit's from chapter 93, which I forgot about.
>>
>>156941631
>>156942544
Well, she can...but what's the fuckin point of being a cart titan...
>cart titan
>footrest titan
>shelf titan
>>
>>156942589
3DMG is less effective, the increased time limit is a huge boon, and obviously you can equip it with stuff like Zeke and the Marleyans were doing.
It's literally better than the Attack Titan, at least what we've seen Eren do with it. Maybe worse at Titan v Titan combat, but otherwise Cartman is pretty great with lots of utilities.
>>
>>156938945
YEHAW the Dyke is dead.
>>
>>156939922
>>156941488
It possible the titans are not even identified by their powers, the first Eren seems to be quite in the know about his titan and he only identifies it by it's personality.

The only things we really know are that the colossal titan gets bigger (since we see Armin before getting the power) and that the jaw titan doesn't seem to change much at all (Ymir looks the same before and after).

The other powers may all cross pollinate to an extent, is the armour vial that Eren drinks just a vial of the armoured titan's spinal fluid from before the walls or is it something synthetic, does that mean Annie also drink some of that fluid, and if so why don't all the shifters do it?

Are the wall titans just pure titans made with the spinal fluid of a colossal titan? if so why do the titans made by Zeke not resemble the beast titan?

Mysteries all over the place.
>>
>>156941488
definitely not flying, in one of the last chapters they specifically mentioned how titans would be worthless once air combat became the norm
and considering the 9 titans in question are ones that Marley knows about and controlled them at some point, they would be the first people to talk about a flying titan class in that meeting
>>
>>156942589
Cartman's role is being a support. Carry equipment, use turrets, rescue injured soldiers, and for scouting and surveillance.
>>
>>156939671
>Whenever Eren faces other titan shifter, he doesn't look especially strong
Did you forgot that time he punched Annie and send her flying up?
Not to mention if wasn't retard strong he would have more trouble fighting Reiner since he is twice and heavy and should be stronger than him.
>>
>>156942942
>Did you forgot that time he punched Annie and send her flying up?
just one punch man, it's not like he kept sending her up all the time. It was (in my opinion) more of making fight more interesting to the viewer than showing Eren's strength.

And he did have trouble fighting Reiner, I am not sure what you are talking about. He won only due to his technique, not because he beat him up
>>156942744
>>156942847
>>156942936
guys, i was kinda joking, I understand mule's value. But it doesn't change a fact that all other titans are kinda badass and he is just a footrest titan

>Attack Titan - super strength (presumably)
>Armored Titan - huge fuckin armor
>Female Titan - hardening and decapitating people with a high kick
>Colossal Titan - literally kicks other titans away
>Mule titan - ...fuckin transports stuff

also appearance
>Attack Titan - let's be honest, he is kinda hot
>Armorder Titan - fuckin badass
>Female Titan - murderous woman
>Colossal Titan - Huge Amount of Destruction
>mule titan - footrest quasimodo
>>
>>156942885
There's the very real possibility that Marley is not in control of the ninth titan.
>>
>yfw the Historia winged titan is real
>>
>>156943209
Cant wait when meme magic makes pieck the final boss of the series
>>
>>156943209
Reiner is heavy and strong you need more than just technique to holding him down.
Not to mention the only thing that portected Reiner from Eren was his armor, the moment Eren got hardening he crushed Reiner's armor like if it was ice, hard fist is not enougth to do that, you need the strength too.
>>
File: Tummy Pocket.jpg (414KB, 1017x876px) Image search: [Google]
Tummy Pocket.jpg
414KB, 1017x876px
>>156941488
Ninth titan is the Pocket Titan.
>>
>>156943408
well yes, but like you said yourself, it was thanks to his hardening. By default Attack Titan has no such skill, it was only thanks to the injection. If we compare them by default states, then Reiner lost only due to the technique
Of course you need some strength to hold him down, I am not saying that Attack Titan is a weakling, but when you get a technique, you don't need amazing amounts of strength to hold a guy; that's why technique is valued more than just brute strength
>>
DAMN
A snk thread without a single shipperfag!
>>
File: a weapon to surpass metal gear.jpg (339KB, 701x964px) Image search: [Google]
a weapon to surpass metal gear.jpg
339KB, 701x964px
>>156942589
>>156943209
Cart Titan is supposed to be a support, but thanks to modern technology it can become quite effective on the battlefield
>>
File: siegbutt.png (473KB, 697x729px) Image search: [Google]
siegbutt.png
473KB, 697x729px
>>156943354
>>156943539
If she became the final boss of the series it would become a fucking 10/10
>>
>>156943622
Dubs confirm
I want to see her animated so fucking bad.
She is already hot in the manga where everyone is ugly. I dont want to know how hot she can become in the anime
>>
>>156943209
You'd get your ass kicked in a real war. Logistics are extremely important. Do not doubt the Mule Titan's power.
>>
>>156944637
should i fuckin write "i was kinda joking" in caps for you to understand?
>>
>>156945004
where can I go to your stand up show?
>>
>>156945283
every monday evening here on /a/, feel invited
>>
>>156938266

Does he? Didn't they said he only was able to use the Coordinator because he was touching royal blood when punching the titan that ate her mother or something?
>>
>>156946286
>he only was able to use the Coordinator because
I mean yes, he still has it, it doesn't matter that he has a restriction to use it, is inside him.
>>
Anyone mind spoonfeeding me as to what the titans roles and end game is. I don't wanna read something that isn't going to end.
>>
>>156946405

The manga is past 50%. Just now we know it's about People that can become titans against the world.
>>
>>156946405
pray for some one to post the condenced story that one anon wrote weeks ago, it's preatty good.
>>
>>156940041
I think that you can only have the traits of the first titan you eat, but can carry the others like if it was a bag or something. Also Ymir was just 15 meters,right? But the colossal has 50. that makes no sense
>>
>>156946286
Yes, but he has the Coordinate. The only reason that restriction is placed on him is because the Coordinate is only supposed to work with royal blood anyway. Eren is not royalty, so he has to touch royalty for it to work.
>>
What if, when the 13 years pass, if you eat someone with a titan, could you theoretically prolongue your life for another 13 years?
>>
>>156946405
>that isn't going to end.
What makes you think that? Isayama knew where he wanted to take the plot from the beginning, it's not like a long-running shounen designed to continue endlessly. I'd estimate that we're at about the 70-80% mark, but even if he stretches things out a lot from here, we're absolutely past the halfway point.
>>
>>156946917
So Eren with two Titan powers has like 12 years left to live?
>>
>>156946965
I think we are getting 110 chapters. I dnt know where I got this info so dont take my word
>>
>>156946991
That's my theory at least. Also 17 because 4(Attack)+13 from the Founding
>>
>>156946611
Ill start the ritual sacrifice.
>>
>>156946991
It was explained that the Titans' Power weakens the user and kills them after 13 years. I really doubt that having two powers will make you live longer, of all things.
>>
File: 35WvsYc.png (729KB, 993x516px) Image search: [Google]
35WvsYc.png
729KB, 993x516px
>>156940116
>eren acquires all 9 titans, travels back in time and is actually the devil that gives the titan powers to ymir fritz
screencap this
>>
>>156947651
>the ninth titan is time travel
Please no
>>
What happens to the titan power if the user just dies of titan aids?
>>
>>156947651

It's not going to be this, but I can see a cycle that's repeating over and over again till some Eren breaks it.
>>
>>156948372
A random Eldian baby gets the power and a birthmark that says "wear titan sized condoms next time"
>>
>>156943700
i was never really interested in the anime, but after the most recent chapters I cant wait to see mobile weapon platform titan and the pure titan bombing in color and motion.
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.