[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the best MC of all time and why is it Joe Yabuki?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 7238527198f3.jpg (31KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
7238527198f3.jpg
31KB, 500x328px
Who's the best MC of all time and why is it Joe Yabuki?
>>
File: 01.jpg (175KB, 1000x711px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
175KB, 1000x711px
He's a true man, Anon.
>>
>>156928983
But he died because of a fucking boxing match.
Dying to a boxing match is just a failure to everyone involved.

Or I guess you can argue that it's an Ayrton Senna thing. He died so that Ippo didn't end up killing other people with the oxygen in his muscles.
>>
>>156928983
>streaming
>disrespecting AnJ like this
Fuck off.
>>
>>156928983
Was Joe even a good MC? I thought he sucked.
>>
>>156930100
I remember reading that "he died" is just an interpretation and the mangaka had other plans.
>>
>>156930100
He went out in a blaze of glory. He had no life outside of the ring, any other ending would have been a bad end. Dying in the ring was the best ending for Joe.

>>156930175
This is not correct. The author hasn't said anything, either way.
>>
>>156930225
>He went out in a blaze of glory. He had no life outside of the ring, any other ending would have been a bad end. Dying in the ring was the best ending for Joe.
Even if it is a hot-blooded way of saying that, why not be a trainer? Most boxers become trainers. Well, until Parkinson's disease kicks in.
>>
>>156930443
In the PS2 game, if Joe successfully beats Jose Mendoza, he ends up living with Yoko for the rest of his life, a hollow shell of his former self, going through the motions.
There's no way to know if that's canon or not, but to me, it seems accurate to Joe's character. Joe doesn't have any reason to live without boxing.
>>
>>156928983
Is there a translation of volume 4 onward that isnt absolutely terrible?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
>>156928983
His female counterpart is better.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.