[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blu Rays

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

I've never watched any ongoing anime and I only watch Blu Ray releases. However I never really though about the differences between the two. So the question I have is this: is it generally worth it to wait for Blu Rays and what time it usually takes to get those Blu Ray releases for anime? Do studios usually improve visuals and whatnot for Blu Rays or is it a rare occurrence? As I said, I only watch BR in the first place so I can't make proper comparisons.
>>
>>156926877
Then you're a newfag and should get outdoors.
>>
>>156926918
>Then you're a newfag
I guess. I've been doing a lot of catching up recently so that's why BR-only. And before that I wasn't invested too much into anime to care about ongoing stuff.
Still, care to answer a question?
>>
No, months, yes, I'm not autist enough to write down every occurrence.
>>
>>156927280
Thanks.
I don't need a case by case basis. Just a general overview how these things work.
>>
File: 1446725732836.png (8KB, 257x242px) Image search: [Google]
1446725732836.png
8KB, 257x242px
souma x erina otp
>>
>>156926877
Visual and colour are usually improved on BD releases. Also you'll get all the extras, arts, commentary and the like.
>>
>>156927738
Guess I'll wait for SnK S2 Blu Rays then and continue catching up with other things.
>>
>>156927925
Everyone end up watching seasonal anime eventually. If you want to actually have someone to talk to about what you're watching it's the only way. By the time shows come out on BD they're irrelevant in online anime discussion.
>>
>>156927925
Do it. There is nothing worth watching the trash that is seasonal anime. Every anime gets discussion eventually even years after airing.
>>
>>156930363
Eh, not a big loss then. I don't like participating in these discussions anyway, though I visit seasonal threads from time to time to read the general opinion, some light spoilers or just to see some screencaps.
>>156930410
>Do it. There is nothing worth watching the trash that is seasonal anime. Every anime gets discussion eventually even years after airing.
Trash is subjective but I feel the same about the discussion part.
>>
Is it okay to like Megumi without getting her or her fans insulted now?
>>
>>156932349
Megumi is okay but I wish she'd quit it with the velociraptor impersonation.
>>
>>156932947
You mean her hand pose? I still find it funny, like she's ready to punch someone
>>
File: rindou.png (1MB, 764x1104px) Image search: [Google]
rindou.png
1MB, 764x1104px
>>156932947
Megumi is cute. But Shokugeki got quite a few of top tier girls, at least design-wise. Like, I haven't read the manga, but picrelated might be a top tier for me. I guess that's what you get when you have a hentai artist to draw a proper manga. I've been putting off reading the manga but if there won't be an S3 announcement till the end of the year then I might finally read it.

Also, Megumis tend to be cute for some reason: Megumi Katou, Megumi Tadokoro, technically Megumi(n) from KSuba... Also Megumi from Eromanga looks cute but don't know bout her personality.
>>
>>156932349
I like Megumi
>>
Is this the Shokugeki thread?
>>
>>156926877
Megumi is so cute
>>
>>156926877
Remade/drawn scenes since sometimes episodes get rushed out the door for television. See Mekakucity Actors for an extreme example.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.