[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e Staff Revealed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: you-zitsu-kv.png.jpg (75KB, 289x450px) Image search: [Google]
you-zitsu-kv.png.jpg
75KB, 289x450px
Studio: Lerche, airs Summer 2017
Directors: Seiji Kishi, Hiroyuki Hashimoto
Series Composition: Aoi Akashiro
Character Designer: Kazuaki Morita

>The light novel's story takes place at Kōdo Ikusei Senior High School, a leading prestigious school with state-of-the-art facilities where nearly 100% of students go on to university or find employment. The students there have the freedom to wear any hairstyle and bring any personal effects they desire. Kōdo Ikusei is a paradise-like school, but the truth is that only the most superior of students receive favorable treatment.

>The protagonist Kiyotaka Ayanokōji is a student of D-class, which is where the school dumps its "inferior" students in order to ridicule them. For a certain reason, Kiyotaka was careless on his entrance examination, and was put in D-class. After meeting Suzune Horikita and Kikyō Kushida, two other students in his class, Kiyotaka's situation begins to change.

Source and extra information:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-05-08/yokoso-jitsuryoku-shijo-shugi-no-kyoshitsu-e-tv-anime-reveals-staff/.115823
>>
Baka to test, but shit
>>
Kikyou a bitch
Horikita best girl
>>
>>156926331
>Seiji Kishi
heh
Nice Baka to test but without the comedy. Gran Blue fucking when
>>
>>156926331
The manga never got updated
Kinda surprising it got an anime
>>
Is this first anime written by Kinugasa?
He's one of my favorite author over 10 years.
>>
Baka Test?

But to be completely serious, I guess I'll give it a shot.
>>
First LN volume was 3deep9me

Can't wait for vol2
Cowtits' real personality best grill
>>
File: image00215.jpg (94KB, 1054x1487px) Image search: [Google]
image00215.jpg
94KB, 1054x1487px
>>156926415
Both are perfect.
>>
>>156926331
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=youkoso_jitsuryoku_shijou_shugi_no_kyoushitsu_e
>>
>>156926331
Thinking man's yahari?
>>
>>156928152
>not a single introvert/shy girl
>chalk full of smug and assertive characters
>good art

Picked the fuck up.
>>
>>156928152
Sakura Airi is sex.
>>
I think this could be cute, anyone here that read the LN?
>>
>>156926436
That's a big problem. The guy is great at comedy but absolutely shit at everything else.
>>
>>156931776
Yup.
LN is really worth reading.
I recommend also others written by Kinugasa.
He was basically PC novel game's writer.
>>
Just a heads, it's most definitely like Baka Test so better hold off those expectations immediately.
>>
>>156931776
First volume is translated and very readable, it's pretty decent and probably not what you're expecting.
>>
>>156926331
MC is Miyanaga Saki
>>
>>156926331
>Directors: Seiji Kishi
haha nope
>>
Reminder that if you don't study you'll be poor for the rest of your life
>>
>>156926495
Because it's LN, dumbass
>>
>>156933354
Stop baiting people retard.

It's nothing like Baka to Test.
>>
>>156934983
Manga version exists
>>
>>156935641
They usualy only exist to promote source material and are quickly cancelled.
>>
will it be fun
>>
>>156936067
Do you like talking heads?
>>
I remember it being Baka Test + Yahari a bit. Atleast that's what I got from the novel.
>>
>>156937877
More Yahari than BT, but it's not really as gloomy and cynical as Yahari.

The MC isn't an annoying shit as 8man nor is !Yukino as cold
>>
>>156938936
!Yui is the best though, that twist really surprised me
>>
>>156938936
Seems like a more serious BT with a dash of Yahari. Seems to be actually about making a strong cohesive class rather than just focusing on a few students. Unlike 8man's despicable way of solving problems, it seems to be about using others to cover one's own weakness, as well as .
>>
>>156928152
>every girl has some 20 images

Looks like Japan has no favorites.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.