[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: LupusRex.jpg (357KB, 1911x1596px) Image search: [Google]
LupusRex.jpg
357KB, 1911x1596px
What does /a/ think of Iron Blooded Orphans?
>>
its ok
>>
>>156893551
It's shit.
>>
Pretty good for an AU. Mecha aesthetics and sound effects made me rock hard.
>>
File: 1487109643127.jpg (1MB, 1800x1272px) Image search: [Google]
1487109643127.jpg
1MB, 1800x1272px
First season was fairly dull with a couple of hype moments, season 2 was better but peaked at the mobile armor arc, everything after that was a downward slide of shitty writing and the ending was disappointing in every conceivable way.

Nice MS designs and gunpla though.
>>
>>156893551
its objectively shit but very enjoyable

fag boys in space + giant robots= fucking magic!
>>
>>156893551
boring garbage, only non-fans liked it.
>>
>>156893993
Why was it shit?

>>156894036
The gunpla have been very hit or miss for me.
1/144 Helmwige being a pretty big miss.
>>
It was shit just like most AUs.
>>
I'm glad it ends.
>>
Good setting.
Decent mech designs.
Underused soundtrack.
Garbage main plot, characters (outside of a couple characters like Gali) and pacing.

The fact that they did nothing with regards to the Calamity War outside the Hasmal arc is the biggest sin. The background fluff and setting info is not supposed to be more interesting than your main plot.
>>
>>156893551
>/m/ shitposting thread died
>let's make another on /a/
But why?
>>
>>156893551
The production was pretty tortured and it shows.
>>
At least it was better than G-Reco, even if that's not saying much.
>>
cool show

I probably should have waited for it to finish instead of watching every week though because my normalfag friends didn't notice any pacing problems when they binged it.
>>
Trash show
>>
>>156893551
>Macky not killing Gaelio earlier was shit
>Graze Einz not appearing 3 episodes earlier was shit
>Vidar doing nothing for half of season 2 was shit
>Gundam Vidar downgrade to Kimaris Vidar was shit
>Vidar not killing the Mobile Armor for maximum KEKS was shit
>Last arc wasn't about Mobile Armors awaking all around Mars because they sensed Bael was shit
All in all it was a shit series but they mecha designs and music we're top notch
>>
File: Cz8fiOvUsAAfYlT.jpg (100KB, 600x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Cz8fiOvUsAAfYlT.jpg
100KB, 600x1004px
>>156897361
the*
muhhhh mecha
>>
>>156893551
Worse than even G-Saviour or Age which is saying a lot.
>>156894200
This
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.