[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /a/, what you guys think of this chinese cartoon. Quan Zhi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: the king's avatar cover.jpg (39KB, 225x316px) Image search: [Google]
the king's avatar cover.jpg
39KB, 225x316px
Hey /a/, what you guys think of this chinese cartoon.
Quan Zhi Gao Shou
China is trying to make the chinese cartoons too apparently.
>>
>>156854214
>chinese cartoons
It's their usual attempt to copy stuff from other countries since they have no creativity what so ever. Also, the language itself is very ugly and not pleasant to the ears.
>>
>>156854214
Really good >>156854302
Nice meme
>>
>>156854214
It's alright, animation could be better though.
>>
I just watch a review about this show, apparently it's doing things better than SAO when it comes to dealing with MMORPGs, and it has an adult cast too.
>>
>>156854552
I listened to the same youtube review you probably watched.

That channel's creator has no taste and his views should never be trusted.
>>
>>156854214
>>Chinese cartoon
>>better than SAO

I can dig
>>
Hey faggot OP, waht do you think about your endless shilling?
>>
>>156854214
Too gary stu for me. They fucked up by not introducing a loli character. They at least put a Christmas cake
>>
>>156854214
>every thread about this shit got deleted
>he still keep crawling back here
>he also does it for free
Is this some kind of chink inferior complex to Japan?
>>
>>156854214
Fuck off with your retarded Chinese show that isn't even /a/ related, since there is no Japanese involvement at all.
>>
>>156854425
Lurk more, faggot. Just because you dislike the truth doesn't mean it's a "meme" or that people are just pretending to have taste.
>>
>>156854552
>watch a review
>>156855660
>youtube review
You people disgust me even more than the retard who keeps shilling his shitty show on here.
>>
File: MuMuacute.png (649KB, 921x636px) Image search: [Google]
MuMuacute.png
649KB, 921x636px
>>156854552
I'd say yes and no. The MMO part are somewhat believable I can't remember the last time a successful MMO had anything over 25-man dungeon though but some other shit like the character cards and item editor make no fucking sense whatsoever.
>>
where the fuck are the subs
>>
>>156856584
Not /a/ problem retard
>>
>>156854214
What the fuck is wrong with you? this shit is not /a/ and your thread always got deleted by mods whenever they wake up, why the fuck are you still here? why the fuck are you making this shit thread every days?
>>
File: angry_papika.jpg (55KB, 687x663px) Image search: [Google]
angry_papika.jpg
55KB, 687x663px
Is there a better place for subs than the fucking youtube channel?

Official subs has English subs RIGHT UNDERNEATH CHINESE SUBS WHAT THE FUCCCCKKK THAT IS ANNOYING SHIT

What happened to Bayi subs or whatever they're called? Where are they uploading to after the Nyaa purge?
>>
>>156854214
I dont understand why everyone are so excited about some generic mmo, not even VR.
>>
File: 1452527026936.jpg (26KB, 410x377px) Image search: [Google]
1452527026936.jpg
26KB, 410x377px
>>156854214
Why do you keep making this thread over and over again? Are you being paid to shill this shitty ass chink cartoon?
>>
>>156854552
>competitive
>MMO
yeah no

they should've made this show about DotA or LoL or CS, those are actual team-based games that require a high degree of skill and which draw literal millions of dollars of prize money. I can imagine BurNing or some other dota pro being a big deal in their home country (in fact the chinese DotA players make loadsa money and get sponsorship deals and shit). I cannot imagine a fucking MMO player being a big deal.

MMOs by nature are grind-intensive and not skill-based.
>>
>>156857491
Chinese sub are coded in the raw anon, you can't get around that.
>>
>>156857752
They are selecting the best chinese farmer.
>>
>>156854425
>implying it is a meme
>>
>>156857491
I remember reading somewhere that Bayi became part of the official subbing team for the show.
>>
>>156854214
Enough with the fuckin' chink shilling please, I see a thread like this everyday
>>
>>156857040
>anime
If your retarded show isn't made in Japan then it's not an anime, but don't worry we already have a word for your type of show: shit. Or cartoon if you want to be less specific.

And your shit isn't /a/ related and there is nothing wrong with pointing that out, or with insulting you for trying so hard to force shit on this board.
>>
>>156857564
It's just getting shilled by some Chinese fuckers because of their national prideruuu.
>>
>>156857752
>MMOs by nature are grind-intensive and not skill-based.
I have some real life friendos that would like to have a conversation with (you)
There are parts that dosnt require skill, but there are events that require a decent level of skill and experience.

The show is ok-ish and I'm surprised by the production level since is chinese. It must have some serious dough backing the project. Of course there are things to be imrpoved, but if chinese can pull to mantain and improve the production values, then the day we can see a serious product is not too far.
>>156854302
>but chinese is grating my ears
Man I had listened to the same baseless rants about japanese, as surely most of the /a/ population did.

(you) just sound to me as the normalfags that rant on japanese when they barely know shit about it
>>
>>156860653
LOL, can you name a couple of countries that doesnt have some entertaiment products that panders to their nationalism?
Every fucking country I can think of have some sort of expression that panders to their pride
>>
Release that Witch anime when?
>>
>>156861503
compare MMOs to any decently competitive game like DotA or CS. MMOs are a joke
>>
>>156862004
DotA and CS aren't any better, anon.
>>
>>156862004
Depends on the MMO.
Skill isn't only pressing buttons at the right time.

Clan politics, organisation, playing the market, leading your group or your whole clan through a siege or mass PvP over an objective. Stuff like that are also skill.
>>
>>156862004
It's unfortunate mmos by their nature make for shit esports in reality, since the idea of them being competitive esports is so interesting
>>
>>156862090
>TI6 had a $20.7 million prizepool
>not competitive

>>156862282
yeah but none of that is esports. I find it ridiculous people give so much of a shit between MMO fighting. 90% of MMO is grind, and it was designed to be that way, see>>156862429
>>
Hows the novel? I'm getting impatient, whats the quality of the translation like
>>
>>156854425
>t. chink
>>
>>156861503
MMOS are worse than walking simulators for competitive gameplay, because you can at least decently speedrun them.

>Man I had listened to the same baseless rants about japanese, as surely most of the /a/ population did.
Sure thing Mr. China, your lies wont change the fact that your language sounds like cat chocking up a hairball.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.