[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Ruby will get the character development she desperately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

Do you think Ruby will get the character development she desperately needs in S2?
>>
Given by how the staff obviously hates her, and the most unpopular Love Live girl ever? Nah, not happening.
More time for 3rd year drama, or Yoshiko.
>>
>rubypedos
>>
>best seiyuu has worst character
I feel bad for Furirin.
>>
>>156850949
>worst character
We don't know that. She just didn't show enough for us to be able to determine anything.
>>
All the first years need more development, especially Looby and Zuramaru
>>
>>156851347
>Looby
They don't hate money that much, so she gets nothing.
>>
I came here to say that I want a gemstone threesome.
>>
rubesty
>>
>>156852025
It's a shame that this is literally the only memorable thing about her
>>
>>156851251
>We don't know that
Her only character is PIGIIII and gangbangwuby and she's a really shy baby and also super afraid of men.
>>
File: 1494005265642.png (1006KB, 706x909px) Image search: [Google]
1494005265642.png
1006KB, 706x909px
>Ruby talk
>>
>>156856846
DORK
>>
>>156854113
Add to that every little thing she does is adorable, the only problem is that we don't really get to see anything of her, because no focus.
>>
S2 needs more first year development overall. Hopefully it turns down the 2nd and 3rd year drama and focuses on some light hearted fun instead.
>>
>>156858373
That's not how it works.
Maybe Yoshiko gets some, but others are really not popular, especially Ruby; I can't see the staff that is already responsible for her unpopularity to put even the smallest effort into her character.
>>
>>156850726
>more time for 3rd year drama when it's already been resolved

Gud1

but yeah Ruby has the least development out of all the Sunshine girls thus far
>>
File: kevin dork.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
kevin dork.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>156856912
forgot my pic
>>
>>156858520
I mean anything can happen. They shouldn't need to rehash plots that were pretty much resolved in S1. I'm still holding out though that all the first years will get their own episodes.
>>
>>156858965
Pushing Ruby is like betting money on a dead horse
>>
>>156858520
yoshiko and hanamaru are popular, what are you smoking
>>
File: 936idolizedTransparent.png (86KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
936idolizedTransparent.png
86KB, 1024x1024px
i started watching hoping she'd be a bigger part because i think shes so cute but her lack of development was really disappointing so far. just want her to do her rubesty
>>
File: 1490844555637.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1490844555637.gif
1MB, 540x304px
>>156862452
I have high expectations for her next season.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.