[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DON'T READ A MANGA CALLED BOKU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1481856164166.png (104KB, 825x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1481856164166.png
104KB, 825x1200px
Man this shit is so wrong in so many motherfucking levels yo…I was talking to one of my white friends and he sent me 3 zip files with the name only labeled “Boku” I said to this dude, What’s this shit? He just giggled and said “Just read them and MAKE SURE NOBODY IS AROUND YOU WHEN WATCHING IT!” Then I thought it was some weird doujin or some strange shit but as I read the first tank, I was like “Yo…..what the fuck..” THEN IT CONTINUED and I was like “Yoooooooooooooooooooooooo…….” THEN THEY GOT IN THE MOTHERFUCKING ROBOT AND THEN I SAID “YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
>>
>>156834017

lel this never gets old.
>>
I know that art from somewhere and I don't think that the manga I'm thinking of is hentai.
>>
>>156834017
+1 point for finding a good match
-2546541 points for beating a dead horse meme
>>
>>156834237
-10 points for forgetting to replace the "watch" with "read"
>>
>>156834017
Guess what, his next manga is bunch of children use bicycle to ruin the world.
>>
>>156834237

Reddit has no say in our jokes, get out.
>>
>>156834872
>waaaaaa, tepid shit posted for 100000000th time wasn't embraced with universal applause
>must be reddit
You have to be 18+ to post on 4chan, kiddo.
>>
>>156834017
Tried everything and got no result, someone has da salsa?
>>
>>156835018
Are you literally retarded? The name is right there
>>
>>156835018
Fuck off. Not only are you a faggot but you're also full of shit.
>>
>>156834211
It may be Narutaru.
>>
>>156836063
It's the other one, were the kids and the robot and the teacher groomed and left school girls to be raped by a cabal of old men.
>>
>>156835018
It's written right on the pic
ぼくらの
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.