[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished Mahouka, and I don't care how OP Tatsuya was,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 13c0949b.jpg (555KB, 1920x3284px) Image search: [Google]
13c0949b.jpg
555KB, 1920x3284px
Just finished Mahouka, and I don't care how OP Tatsuya was, or how bad the plot was. This was enjoyable and the pacing was great. Season 2 when?
>>
>>156829810
Just watch SAO and Re:Zero now that you discovered your superb taste.
>>
>>156829854
Kirito aside SAO is a great example of a horribly paced show with a plot that goes all over the place
>>
>>156829854
Are you serious?
Mahouka is completely different from them.
>>
>>156829988
No. Fanbase is the same.
>>
>>156830006
Who gives a fuck about the fanbase?
>>
I give it like a 8. It was enjoyable but I found myself not paying attention for some plot points so the last arc was a little confusing and I found myself not being able to watch a lot of the shown in one go.
>>
>>156830641
The show did have too many talking and info dumps. But it was visually pleasing too
>>
>>156831091
Info dumps are the most worth watching/reading stuff in this show though...
>>
>>156832203
How? I mean some are but not all are interesting to hear about.
>>
>>156829988
>Mahouka [the biggest self-insert power fantasy to date] is completely different from two self-insert power fantasy shows

hmmmm.
>>
>>156829810
It had so much potential to be a "so bad it's good" show, but in the end it was just a retarded waste of time.
>>
File: 02 - Miyuki.jpg (283KB, 909x1256px) Image search: [Google]
02 - Miyuki.jpg
283KB, 909x1256px
>>156829810
I love Mahouka also. It is my very favorite. I agree that the anime could have been better consdiring that the light novel is awesome, but hey, it was still great. As for 2 season, there may be a possibility of that after the movie in june.

Also, Picture of best girl.
>>
>>156832446
It makes it believable that magic is that worlds science.
>>
>>156833380
I appreciate Mahouka as an Information Technology Graduate. I may not be the best programmer but I can sure as hell understand the magic process because of its similarity in programming.
>>
>>156833241
Is the movie anime original or based on the novel?
>>
>>156833829
original
>>
>>156832610
>re:zero
>self-insert power fantasy
I didn't know autism was a super power.
>>
>>156832610
>[the biggest self-insert power fantasy to date]
A character that is lobotomized is now a power?
>>
>>156833899
>cheat mode that resurrects you no matter what happens
>Not one of the most broken powers conceivable

and please don't make the Dark Souls analogy, because it just holds no water.

>>156833982
Yeah lad, the thing about Onii-sama is that he's lobotomized, not that he's a Gary Stu who's capable of accomplishing anything while being marketed as an 'underdog'.
>>
File: 64321659.jpg (112KB, 573x572px) Image search: [Google]
64321659.jpg
112KB, 573x572px
>>156834119
>>
>>156834119
>he's a Gary Stu who's capable of accomplishing anything while being marketed as an 'underdog'.
This. If this isn't a self-insert faggotasy I don't know what is.

The whole thing about diving them in classes and having the godlike mc in the lowest one just because he do not fit in their classification already screamed that the series was designed for lower tier nips without any accomplishment that want to use something to get away from their low social position even if by imagination. Mental cuckoldry
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.