[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Naruto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 32

File: Curse_Sealing_Step_1.png (785KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Curse_Sealing_Step_1.png
785KB, 1024x768px
Had Sasuke kept the curse mark, would he have been much stronger in the end?

also un ironic naruto thread
>>
>>156814301
Did you see one of those in Orochimaru? No.
>>
>>156814301
No, the curse seal is literally a bunch of Orchimaru's chakra locked away. Essentially, there's a piece of Orochimaru in you.
>>
>>156815282
how is that bad again?
>>
>>156815282
Orchimaru did nothing wrong so that can't be a bad thing.
>>
>>156815320
orochimaru can't stay alive more than twenty minutes, I'd really rather not take that with me
>>
>>156814301
It's just a limited amount of Oro nature energy. Everyone at the end surpassed that level of power. It's like adding a needle at the back of a nuke. It wouldn't make a difference.
>>
>>156815481
Wouldnt it technically give Sasuke discount sage mode though?
>>
>>156815320
>>156815358
Well, for losers it's a good thing. Like if I were there and Orchimaru gave me the curse seal, well for me, that'd be a good thing. For sasuke that wouldn't be a good thing. Sasuke's spirit has to be his own for his eyes to become more powerful.
>>
He'd be weaker u dunce
>>
>>156816145
For you and me we'd be pretty much OP. Remember Orcho gave a bunch of noobs this power and all they did was bulk up.
>>
>>156816396
>>156816054
>>156815481

Thing here is, if Sasuke had a curse mark still, it would have been a crutch for him, instead of relying on himself and eventually waking up more eye powers in the brink of death, the curse mark would instead take over leaving him with no op eye powers
>>
File: g2iqhbJ.png (378KB, 640x1024px) Image search: [Google]
g2iqhbJ.png
378KB, 640x1024px
pre itachi death

>cold and calculating motherfucker
>opposites Naruto's undying will and determination to win over fights, Sasuke uses his head to win adapt to situations and win battles to come out on top
>has worked hard for every skill he got
>trained everyday

Post itachi
>does not train anymore
>is spoonfed powerups
>became a dumb fuck "IM GONNA 1v1 yall niggas" fite me faget

what went wrong?
>>
>>156817354
Is that around the time where the manga shifted from hard work to being the chosen one?
>>
>>156817354
Sasuke is the best character in the show
>>
To become the strongest you need to become sasuke
>>
>>156814435
you cant stop it, wan piss fag
>>
>>156814301
Curse mark is dangerous because if he was near death, it would have let Orochimaru completely take over his body, which is why Itachi removed it.

Basically a parasite.
>>
>>156817591
Naruto is the most popular anime around the globe. What are you gonna do about it?
>>
File: Senju_and_Uchiha.png (2MB, 1914x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Senju_and_Uchiha.png
2MB, 1914x1080px
Am I the only one who did not like Senju and Uchiha being descendants of a fucking god and is destined to fight each other? The whole lore was better when they were both just the strongest shit that ever existed, one with natural talent and one with through hardship sacrifices and effort, but no, its because one inherited a god body and the other god eyes.

fuck it, why did Kishi go full blown dragonball in the last quarter of the manga?
>>
>>156817902
>why did Kishi go full blown dragonball in the last quarter of the manga?
He ran out of material to ripoff from HxH
>>
>>156817766
>Naruto is the most popular anime around the globe
That title goes to Doraemon
>>
>>156817981
Literally what
>>
>>156814301
taking into account he got a rinnegan AKA that thing he can use to materialize/destroy anything in the Universe. I say, hardly.
>>
>>156817591
>Underaged Narutard
It's been 10 years since Shippuden....the anime.
This isn't even bait, just the admitting of a sad existence.
>>
>>156814301
Fuck off narutards
>>
>>156818074
Naruto fans don't believe in fairy tales but just use facts.
>>
The curse mark is knock off sage mode that eats away at you without the enhanced senses and unique techniques of proper sage mode. Unless it somehow enhanced Sasuke's eye hax, all it would really do is let him get around Truth Seeking Balls without Jugo by enhancing his Susanoo with natural energy. And all that would be immediately trumped once he gained Six Paths Sage Chakra and the Rinnegan.
>>
How strong is Kiba during the 4th war?
>>
>>156817902
>hard work vs talent shit

Lee should have never existed, his bullshit has made people think that this was the series' theme.
>>
>>156815282
It's Juugos chakra dumbass, makes you use his clans sage jutsu.
>>
>>156817902
>fuck it, why did Kishi go full blown dragonball in the last quarter of the manga?
That's a good question actually. What I hated the most though is how naruto and sasuke did not get to fight "complete" madara, but some "literally who" character instead. I can forgive some of these stuff though, because I've found enjoyment from Boruto anime.
>>
>>156814301

I don't get why Orochimaru is still alive and sending his "son" to the Leaf village after everything he did.
>>
>>156819637
I think it's character growth or some change. Too much can be bad, and I guess it depends on what viewers views to be "believable" within the context / set universe. That's one thing I like about dragon ball, so many characters have either grown or turned from good to bad. It's good that some retain their values (especially frieza) and maybe Pain from shippuden could've stayed evil..
>>
It very rare to see good characters turn evil, which could also work very well if done right.
>>
File: rock lee really is a genius.png (739KB, 800x1319px) Image search: [Google]
rock lee really is a genius.png
739KB, 800x1319px
>>156819492
>Lee should have never existed, his bullshit has made people think that this was the series' theme.

Yeah. It was already disproven for Lee himself during his fight with Gaara, and again when he was revealed to be a natural user of Drunken Fist.
>>
>>156819492
With Sasuke serving as a foil to "dead last" that was always going to be the case.
>>
>>156820033
Just give it up, degenerate. You lost long ago.
>>
>>156820033
Narutards are the God's chosen people.
>>
>>156820283
This man gets it
>>
File: naruto stab.jpg (210KB, 765x757px) Image search: [Google]
naruto stab.jpg
210KB, 765x757px
>>156818069
>>
>>156818069
>>156817591
>>156814435
are you okay anon? You seem to be quite angry, try inhaling and exhaling a bit.
>>
>>156817930

fucking togashi strikes again.

>yfw if he finished the dark continent we would have gotten a good ending to naruto
>>
If he had it would've been a much less retarded way to explain his mental breakdown during the summit arc
>>
>>156814301
Hagoromo's chakra surpasses that of the Curse Seal. No point in having it other than the transformation.
>>
>>156817354

He kind of lost his mind after finding out Itachi loved him and that everything he thought he know was a lie anon
>>
>>156817766
Isn't that pokemon?
>>
>>156817430
>Unironic sasukefag
>>
>>156820660
I like how ninjas can take hits from mountain busting energy beams or some shit, but their penetration defence is hilariously low. All it takes is to stab a guy deep enough.
>>
File: afhkmy589fsy.jpg (649KB, 1629x1078px) Image search: [Google]
afhkmy589fsy.jpg
649KB, 1629x1078px
>>156823920
Well, it is sorta like them taking the massive energy they can put into their fists and channeling it into the point of a sword.

But I agree. Still quite ridiculous.
>>
>>156822699
Yeah that shit backfired like a jammed gun. It's like Itachi's life was the reason Sasuke had any sanity left for whatever reason. He should have tried immortality.
>>
>>156825835
>Acting like you're not an Itachifag
Fucking Uchiha scum.
>>
>>156826004
>Fucking Uchiha scum.
>>
Am I the only one who wishes the anime had been all CG done by the same studio who did the video games?

The visual effects and animation in the games is ridiclious, webm and video related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04e8UupoY30

the fucking thumbs up at the end
>>
>>156826173
>What a guy.

I see what he did there.
>>
Check these numbers out
>>
File: Anko_Part_III.png (1MB, 1440x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Anko_Part_III.png
1MB, 1440x1076px
>>156814301

>yfw the cursed seal kept Anko thin
>>
>>156817354
you make it sound so great, but here's the facts that you could've seen since beginning of the series.

>sharingan is overpowered
>kakashi trains him and ignores his 2 other students
>can train for 1 month and match lee's speed somehow even though he'd been training for years. physical fitness is NOT jutsu hacks, so this is bullshit
>he also learned kakashi's signature attack in that month
>curse mark becomes a powerup after sitting in a barrel for a day.
>>
Who would win in a hypothetical fight between Susano'o mode Sasuke with activated Rinnegan and Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, while being the host of the Kyuubi and having the 8 Inner Gates opened and being in sage mode, taking one of Chouji's food pills (the one that turns him into a butterfly), and being in stage 2 curse mark, and using the cells of the first Hokage
VS
SSJ1 Goku at the time of the Buu saga
>>
>>156827877
Go back to fanfiction.net, Narutard
>>
File: 1487877149754.jpg (38KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
1487877149754.jpg
38KB, 362x346px
>>156827905
>posts in Naruto thread to call people narutards
>>
>>156827877
Eye hack hypnosis, then he stabs Goku.
>>
>>156828269
You can stop talking to yourself.
>>
>>156828321
How insecure are you to care about two random people making bullshit hypothesis on bullshit fictional stories? If it bothers you, you can go elsewhere nigga.
>>
>>156814301
the seal is like a grenade launcher, its a huge boost for some like an on foot soldier, but its pointless if you add it to a jet that can out put thousands of time extra destruction power
>>
Already one thread up, stop trying to get us banned.
>>
>>156817354
he was a cunt thats what went wrong
>>
>>156827996
Its ironic how the person with most posts in naruto threads past 2 years is 1 canadian shitposter.
>>
1 naruto shadow clone vs 1000 kibas?
>>
>>156825789

Close but not quite

While Sasuke only had the little sanity he started the series with by dedicating his life to killing Itachi with his whole AVENGER! mindset but what many people get wrong is he was getting better

He did care for Team 7 and sacrificed himself against Haku and Gaara so that his friends would live

Hell when he hears Itachi is in town and after Naruto his first thought is to save Naruto not kill Itachi

It took Itachi not caring and barely looking at him while beating Sasuke down and making him relive the massacre of his family to fuck up Sasuke enough that the Sound Four's offer sounded good

And then further fucked up by the curse seal

Then it turns out living only for revenge and having no friends for years while being around Orochimaru will fuck you up more

Sasuke left the village caring about his friends and not wanting them to follow him so they would be safe and happy and then the meet up happens and he doesn't give a fuck about anyone or anything except killing Itachi

And then long story short Sasuke fights Itachi and Itachi dies only for Sasuke to found out Itachi loved him and that everything he ever knew was a giant lie

So Sasuke go Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs! and basically stays that way till the end of Naruto

So long story short Itachi goes through the whole story of Naruto

Fucking Things Up For Everyone!
>>
>>156827158

Anko was shown to be a big eater and lazy

It's no surprise that with the villages at peace she stopped training hard and gained weight
>>
>>156819812
An important detail about this page is that Kakashi is shocked that a kid that age could master that technique, it doesn't prove for a fact he has a natural advantage beyond other humans. If I remember correctly Gai labels him as a "Genius of Hard Work", and guess what, If you push yourself 10 times as hard as everyone else around you without distractions or limits, you'll end up high on the power scale, even without natural predisposition, that's what it means to be a "genius' in that context, not everyone has the force of will to go through the training he had, even if they could.
>>
>>156819767
Orochimaru is WAY beyond redemption though, even with the results from his studies catapulting medicine decades ahead of were it was, this man is a war criminal, international criminal and traitor, former Akatsuki, killed a Hokage and a Kazekage and experimented on children, he even had a full village of goons Kishi conviniently forgot about; you don't let a guy that dangerous "off the hook" just because he was useful in the last war (and different from Kabuto he wasn't mindfucked into a pure nun, he's still the same deranged man).

But hey, leave it to the japanese to deny war crimes amirite
>>
>>156840336
Well, we don't see strong people running around spaming gates, so I think it's safe to assume that it's not something even strong and very talented people can do. Furthermore there was Guy's flashback where he was trying to teach the first step of it(the attack Lee used against Gaara) to Neji and Ten Ten, but they failed.

Moreover, it doesn't matter as the whole point was to disprove the myth of early Naruto being about hard work overcoming the talent, which, no matter how we look at Lee, wasn't the case.
>>
Can you explain why people liked Sasuke? To me he seemed like an edgy kid who just needed a good spanking
And how did everyone find him hot? in real life he'd be that weird kid who killed bugs and possibly kittens. Everyone would stay away from him
>>
>>156842658
Because the main protagonist has always TnJ each and every villain while Sasuke fought with his head and actually fights tactically

>in real life he'd be that weird kid who killed bugs and possibly kittens

I disagree, that sounds like a fucking Kiba,
>>
>>156842658
He was the sole survivour of a family massacre. He also was mind raped several times. It's not like his edginess was entirely uncalled for.

The reason why he was liked is mostly because he was cool stoic type and teenagers love edgy so it was also a plus.

>kid who just needed a good spanking
He got spanked some but it didn't help.

> in real life he'd be that weird kid who killed bugs and possibly kittens
No, I don't think he would.
>>
>>156819061
Pretimeskip naruto
>>
>>156837409
Naruto clone, defeated 3rd raikage, there is no way in hell kiba can defeat THE clone, maybe a regular one but not THE clone
>>
>>156817354
Naruto is basically a euphemism to mean that you could be hardworking but that can only get you to a limited extent, you have to be born with superior genes which makes you smart that actually brings you far in life.
>>
>>156842408
They couldn't do it because Lee trained his body much harder and more since way before him, Neji and Tenten got put in a team.
People might be able to open gates like Lee and Gai, but there isn't anyone else who did put the amount of time and the work in like they did.
>>
>>156845781
I wonder if Raikage did not have that weak spot, how hard it would be to beat him as he fought 8 tails one on one with only pure power.
>>
>>156815358
He didn't do anything right, either.
>>
>>156851118
>>156851237
>>156851380
Fuck off Narutards
>>
File: Child_Rock_Lee.png (362KB, 567x482px) Image search: [Google]
Child_Rock_Lee.png
362KB, 567x482px
>>156846312
>you can work as hard as you want, but if someone born with intrinsic advantages comes along and works as hard at you, be ready to accept that you'll never amount to anything in comparison

It's not so bad being completely overlooked I suppose. Weekends are fun no matter who you are.
>>
>>156827652
To be fair, Part 1 Sharingan wasn't that overpowered. It really only had the copying ability and precognition. All we saw from the Mangekyo was Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi, and I don't even remember if Ameterasu was confirmed to be a Mangekyo technique at that time.

And Kakashi only trained Sasuke during that month because Sasuke was going up against Gaara, a crazy jinchuriki who would fight to kill him. Naruto was only fighting Neji, who would just beat him up. And he did get Ebisu to help Naruto with the basics. I think he might've been in on the whole Jiraiya situation too.

And who the fuck cares about Sakura?
>>
>>156839128
Should mention that even after being mindraped by Itachi, Sasuke doesn't accept the Sound Four's offer for at least a week or so (judging by the position/shape of the moon in the manga)
>>
>>156817902
>fuck it, why did Kishi go full blown dragonball in the last quarter of the manga?

Because by that point he had been trying to end the manga for years already. He wanted to be done with that shit so of course he didn't put a lot of thought for new shit.
>>
>>156814301
>would he have been much stronger in the end?
Yeah sure, why not.
If you have the self control to train your body to god levels, then why wouldn't you have the self control to not use a magic tattoo when unnecessary.
>>
Guys why do I want to rape adult Konohamaru so badly?
I have never felt this way about a fictional character, but I have all encompassing desire to make her real and rape her to death.

What is wrong with me?
>>
>>156855504
u re a fagget
>>
>>156851237
>that weak spot
Hardly a weak spot imo. U gota be faster than him then also make him stab himself
>>
>>156855504
Fuck off Narutard
>>
>>156855504
>Konohamaru
>her
>>
>>156855745
Only if you take a fictional characters spot and let me rape you, I need to put my dick into something without it's consent. I would ask your mother, but the whore said yes.
>>
>>156840562
>he even had a full village of goons Kishi conviniently forgot about

Actually, the Sound village itself never actually existed, physically, until Bort's time. The Sound village in it's original incarnation was just paperwork sanctioned by the Rice Field country's Lord that that Orochimaru manipulated so he could infiltrate Chuunin exams to destroy the Leaf and kill Hiruzen.

It was always meant to be a faux village. He didn't forget about it.
>>
>>156814301
Did any girls here watch Naruto as a kid? Who was the hottest character for you? I masturbated a lot to Naruto, Shikamaru, Kiba and Suigetsu in middle school. I never got the hype over Sasuke tho. Stopped watching it in highschool but I still use my naruto-h folder once ayear or so.
>>
so what if obito's plan actually worked and everything that happened like beating kaguya, becoming hokage, and getting boruto as a son is actually just naruto under influence of genjutsu
>>
>>156856007
My last 2 gfs both watched naruto desu. Is that because it was on disney channel?. I'm a normie and so were they, so when they brought it up i was pretty surprised.
Generally keep anime out of my social life
>>
>>156851396
If you did ten thousand push ups and walked five hundred miles on your hands like Gai and Lee did, you too would be awesome, if you were in their world. If not you'd probably die from exhaustion or break and tear something. But in their realm, doing that type of stuff was a sure way of being awesome. Gai's only problem was his bones and flesh was too mortal. Had he stronger bones and flesh, probably would have been able to stay in eight gate state a lot longer.
>>
Curse mark is the worst powerup in the series. Like just open the first three gates and you're already stronger than any tattoo freak.
>>
File: 52421659_p44.png (190KB, 750x683px) Image search: [Google]
52421659_p44.png
190KB, 750x683px
>>156856007
>Suigetsu
Great taste, whoever you are.
>>
>>156856007
>>156856113
>>156856248
>>156856435
Even more proof that Narutards are newfag /soc/ cancer.
>>
>>156856539
Quit spamming and go back to circlejerking in high school drama animes fag
>>
>>156856007
I got my cousin into it back in the day. Gaara and Shikamaru were her favorite characters.
>>
>>156856614
Says the Narutard spammer pathetically bumping his spam threads whenever they are about to 404.
>>
>>156856614
Fuck off back to >>>/soc/ and >>>/reddit/. You're not wanted on /a/, Narutard.

Go blog about your shitty life somewhere else.
>>
>>156856639
>>156856691
I knew making fun of your highschool drama animes would trigger you lol
>>
>>156856639
Don't be salty because the series is older than you are. What /a/ threads are you actually reading when not bitching in these?
>>
>>156856764
>lol

Fuck off back to >>>/trash/, Narutard
>>
>>156815282
>Tfw i will never have a piece of bishonen inside me
>>
>>156856785
Back to >>>/reddit/, Narutard. You can socialize and blog as much as you want over there.
>>
>>156817902
The Senju body vs Uchiha eyes things has been a thing since at least the Gaara fight. Maybe even sooner if one presumes that it was Kishi's intent to have the Orochimaru vs Third fight end on that note all along. He monologues about the Will of Fire as he dies, and Orochimaru leads into Tsunade's arc who has been foreshadowed since one of the early chapters.
>>
How can one girl went from this
>>
>>156857900
To this?
>>
Does anyone have the Hiashi eugenics image? Shit makes me laugh every time.
>>
So does 'ruto heal super fast because he is an uzumaki, has the 9 tails, or is ashuras reincarnation?
>>
>>156858836
The first two
>>
>>156851118
>They couldn't do it because Lee trained his body much harder and more
Is an assumption. I bet Neji trained just as hard, but he was also talented unlike Lee. So it's kind of strange that he couldn't get ahold of this technique.

>People might be able to open gates like Lee and Gai
Zero people aside Lee and Gai were shown to do so, so I don't think it's the case.

>but there isn't anyone else who did put the amount of time and the work in like they did.
Is an assumption once more. Still doesn't matter since Lee sucks balls which means hard work over talen was never the theme and it all that matters to me.
>>
>>156859188
Didn't Kakashi use it at one point or was that filler?
>>
>>156842658
He lost a lot of edge before Naruto beat Gaara and was actually kinda fun
>>
>>156860477
Not in manga, that's for sure.
>>
MechaNaruto is the best Naruto.
>>
>>156860477
He opened the first gate when he climbed up the hill to meet Sauce.
>>
>>156861737
Why did you decide he opened the gate? Usually when you open the gate Kishi drew a fire spark, there he just drew a heart if the memory serves me right. You also should be steaming and usually when a technique is used the name of the techinique appears on the panel. None of those things were present in this episode with Kakashi.
>>
>>156861930
The first gate.
>>
>>156817406
>where the manga shifted from hard work to being the chosen one
You mean Naruto vs Neji?
>>
I'm kinda hoping that if Bort gets a summon that it's not the Toads.
We need a new summon animal, like moles or something
>>
>>156861930
You only emit steam when you enter the third gate and enter the hidden lotus. Kakashi opened the gate of opening.
>>
File: 08.jpg (141KB, 664x1100px) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
141KB, 664x1100px
>>156861519
>>156861930
here, even got the page for those of you who haven't read the manga yet
>>
>>156856007
A couple of years ago I was super into Itachi

Now, Orochimaru
>>
>>156814301
God no. That grey skin and hand wings was the most retarded shit I've ever seen.
>>
File: 1493241493413.png (591KB, 1266x594px) Image search: [Google]
1493241493413.png
591KB, 1266x594px
>>156814301
Why Mitsuki is so goddamn erotic?
>>
>>156863526
Just like his daddy
>>
File: 1493578750492.jpg (189KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493578750492.jpg
189KB, 500x500px
>>156855504
You dropped your doujin
>>
File: 1491611040896.jpg (39KB, 736x554px) Image search: [Google]
1491611040896.jpg
39KB, 736x554px
>>156863587
>daddy
Who?
We only know his mom (male)
>>
>>156862414
This, but it will just be a snake like they talked about. Shikadai getting a spider sounds freaking cool and tactical

But why the FUCK didnt konahamuru summon le monke
>>
>>156864291
Konohamaru is a discount Naruto now.
>>
>>156815320
It doesn't balance with the host. Where the demon thingy hosts could learn to become symbiotic with their beasts, his curse is just there to fuck with the person.
>>
>>156864560
Shouldve gon discount hiruzen instead
>>
>>156864841
Sarutobi Sensei 2.0 is enough of that
he's like a mix between the two
>>
>>156857900
>>156857972
First look is better desu
>>
>>156863281
My hands are sweating now.

>>156863927
Orochimaru impregnated himself with his own sperm after transferring to a female body.
>>
>>156865278
Or he stole the body of his rape victim, noticed the pregnancy and dealt with it.
>>
Anyone else who enjoyed the Curse Mark arc, with the team fighting the Sound 4, Kimmimaro and the second stage of the curse mark for Sasuke?
Sakon and Ukon were cool af
>>
>>156866701
everyone loves the chunin exams here, but the fucking forrest arc took so long with a bunch of boring drama bs with sasuke that i dropped it then came back. Was probably the worst arc imo other than the fighting stages
Retreival arc wasnt even good either, only good thing was naruto vs sasuke at the end
>>
>>156866701>>156866820

rewatching the series from ep 1 to the last is kind of jarring, even chunin exams has it flaws, namely showing flashbackso f that sound guy with air blast on his palm, like nigga i dont fucking care hes fucking fighting shino for gods sake
>>
Speaking of Curse Marks, why doesn't Naruto's daughter get the nazi brain musher. Once Hinata was passed over for being the head of the family for her younger sister, any kids of Hinata's would be part of a branch family, right?
>>
>>156866701
Konoha Crush > Chunnin Exams (stage 3) > Land of Waves > Prologue > Chunnin Exams (stage 2) > Chunnin Exams (stage 1)
>>
>>156867691
Oh, and put Sausuke Retrieval behind Konoha Crush and Search for Tsunade behind Land of Waves.
>>
>>156867639
>'Sup Hokage/brother in law/saviour of the world/Literal Ninja Jesus! Mind if I put these curse marks on your kids?
How do you think that would go?
>>
>>156867866
The Hokage should put the benefit of the village ahead of himself. Seal the kid. And laugh at Boruto for not getting the Byakugan and having a dumb name.
>>
>>156866701

I liked it long time ago when it aired. That was when I didn't know how things would turn out. It's kinda simple desu, lot of the meat of the arc is just the team fighting one by one against orochimaru's barely introduced brutes. In-between there is stuff going on in orochimaru's cave. Recently when I watched the whole series minus all the filler, this arc was the first time when I couldn't help myself from hitting the right arrow key, skipping parts of the fights etc.
>>
>>156867639
Maybe Naruto fulfilled his promise to Neji and had them stop doing that shit.
>>
Is the English dub worth it? I heard every character has a decent voice actor except for Naruto.
>>
>>156868493
believe it.
The dub is overall pretty shit
>>
>>156816054
>>156817034
Sasuke got his third tomoe while he had Orochimaru's curse seal in the battle of the end though. Why does the curse seal inhibit his sharingan in any capacity?
>>
>>156840562
Unit 731 was given full immunity in exchange for their medical research so it's in the japs nature
>>
File: pls.gif (85KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
pls.gif
85KB, 320x240px
>>156866547
stop it /a/ I don't want to be turned on by this o////o
>>
>>156868493
That's pretty accurate assessment. Naruto's voice is shit, and it doesn't change at all even when he's an adult so it sounds terrible.
>>
>>156868493
>? I heard every character has a decent voice actor except for Naruto.

That's correct but i'd still stick with japanese, it's not like any of the english voices are so good it makes it worth it
>>
>>156867639
Himawari and burrito is part of Uzumaki Clan now
>>
>>156817354
>what went wrong?
He learned that his life was a lie and had a breakdown
>>
>>156864560
Konohamaru is Konohamaru, kore. He wont get strong by just imitating Naruto, kore
>>
>>156827652
>>kakashi trains him and ignores his 2 other students
People always say this and it's fucking wrong. If he didn't take Sasuke, he would have gotten killed by Gaara, he'd be irresponsible if he didn't.

He sent Naruto off with Ebisu because the guy taught what Naruto needed most. The worst that would have happened is Neji beats him up, it'd probably be good for him in the long run.

Sakura wasn't even fighting. I guess he did ignore her, but she had the month off.
>>
>>156868280
Haha no.
Shikamaru would realize it could later backfire and make the Hyuuga in command of Ninja Jesus.
>>
>>156874173
Uh, you don't get to bring Paths.
>>
Why was the last third of Naruto such fucking garbage, Part 1 was a mixed bag with some great stuff, Part 2 had a lot of shit and a few good moment none of which were in the second half of Part 2 it was all shit
>Fuck the retards are getting pissed that our characters can't beat up Luffy let's give every character the kamehameha
>>
>>156875509
to be fair, Madara taking on everyone while blind and vulnerable was pretty bad ass, it was literally the saving grace of the last quarter but he disappeared out of nowhere, probably because kishi wrote himself in a corner
>>
>>156868493
Naruto has one of the best dubs ever. Also everyone's voice fits and they give great performances which only get better since everyone has hundreds of episodes to get into their character.

Lots of people hate Naruto's voice but I like it. He really sounds great when he's angry.
>>
>>156875509

Some of the edo tensei stuff came out so lazy. Only the ones driving the plot, giving information were any interesting. Characters like haku and zabuza, akazuki members coming back. Why.jpg. They all had nice story arcs already that ended in epic battle.
>>
This show peaked at episode 50 tbqh and I dropped it so fast when they killed off based pervy sage and did some bullshit loleveryonegetsrevived thing 20 episodes later
>>
How big will hanabis tits be?
>>
When did we (the uadience) know that the fourth is actually Naruto's dad?
>>
>>156876356
When everyone kept saying he was so much like the Fourth and the Fourth is the only other person with blonde hair and blue eyes
>>
>>156856614
>high school drama animes fag

If only. He's a canadian umarufag sperging out because his taste in anime got him bullied by jocks offline. It's amazing how much you can piece together about this guy simply due to how often he posts in these threads.
>>
File: 12105452.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
12105452.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>is considered as the best Hokage there ever was
>allowed Danzo to continue with his experiments
>allowed Orochimaru to live
>allowed Uchiha Massacre
>Allowed Naruto to have a bad childhood
>le meme genius hokage
>they call me Professor XDDD
>>
>>156876688
>allowed Uchiha Massacre

He really was the best hokage.
>>
>>156856007
I don't care about Naruto threads but this sort of post genuinely needs to be called out for how gay it is.
>>
>>156876688
>>156876738
>allowed Uchiha Massacre
You mean authorised.
>>
>>156876297
Above Sakura
>>
File: 1493814452309.png (883KB, 1000x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1493814452309.png
883KB, 1000x1048px
>>
>>156814301
probably not
>>
File: 1493480037814.png (285KB, 676x501px) Image search: [Google]
1493480037814.png
285KB, 676x501px
>>
File: C_NxvgaUwAEahlo.jpg (100KB, 1200x645px) Image search: [Google]
C_NxvgaUwAEahlo.jpg
100KB, 1200x645px
>>
>>156876833
Wow, anon. You're so manly. I bet you get all the pussy in town.
>>
File: Mitsuki smug 01.jpg (128KB, 443x463px) Image search: [Google]
Mitsuki smug 01.jpg
128KB, 443x463px
>>156881130
source?
>>
>>156845781
And yet one clone got offscreened by this guy.
>>
File: 1492854676416.png (323KB, 909x1419px) Image search: [Google]
1492854676416.png
323KB, 909x1419px
>>156881493
/a/
>>
>>156879508
Is it weird that I find this cute? Yet I hated sasuke/naruto thing?
>>
>>156851919
It could also see chakra but Kishimoto forgot to tell people that when he showed it happening vs the Rain fodder nin and it didn't come up again until the Deidara fight where people called it an asspull.
>>
>>156881250

How much does she regret her marriage?
>>
Maybe. After all, if Naruto becomes ginchuriki, Sasuke will be able to attack him only with the natural chakra.
>>
>>156817354
>>is spoonfed powerups
as is every one
>>
File: bortpudden.jpg (140KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
bortpudden.jpg
140KB, 640x640px
Bort is 100% filler. An entire show of nothing but shit. Thanks Kishimoto.
>>
Remember those glorious threads back when Sasuke said he would kill the 5 kage?
Take me back
>>
>>156883984
Naruto was allowed then?
>>
>>156876688
>>allowed Uchiha Massacre
Sadly, he had nothing to do with it. But if he had he would automatically assume #1 spot over Tobirama.
>>
>>156884237
The manga really gave the impression that he allowed it under the pressure of Danzo and the councilmen, but the anime made it that Dazno ordered it in secret unauthorized
>>
>>156884054
Nope. He intend to kill Naruto, the current Kages and all the tailed beasts

Basically he told Naruto that only one of them can live so the cycle of hatred could end, at least in their lifetime.

Even when they blow each other's arms to oblivion he still insist on that, by contemplating suicide and asking Naruto to give his eyes to Kakashi
>>
File: 1492471596369.png (2MB, 1065x902px) Image search: [Google]
1492471596369.png
2MB, 1065x902px
>>156827158
DELETE
>>
>>156884434
Itachi reports under Hiruzen, not Danzo

Also, the Uchiha fucking tried to launch coup d'etat
>>
>>156876688
Man he really was the worst kage. Super unimpressive during the war too. Even when they had him fend off the wood statue it felt so forced. Should have had like 3 or 4 members of different villages defend from the attacks while the rest attck, felt like the whole ninja army was super under utilized
>>
>>156884899
Prolly because it was a surprise attack and the entire village wasn't prepared to mobilize
>>
>>156884970
I meant the shinobi war. But yeah in the chunin exam war he was unimpressive too, in his defense though what was impressive then just became common later
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>156819581
>I've found enjoyment in boruto anime
Me too anon.
I really liked when boruto summoned nina by accident
>>
>>156883182
His husband, while still a manchild, actually put the food on the table (unlike sasuke) and actually spends his time with his family (unlike Naruto)
>>
>>156884054
It is always allowed. Some anon tend to make shit thread and it got deleted by janitors
>>
>>156886709
Rank this gen's dads.

1. Chouji
2. Sai
4. Rock Lee
5. Shikamaru
6. Naruto
7. Sasuke
>>
>>156886709
Plus he can expand dong
>>
>>156886968
Rock Lee>Chouji>Shikumaru>Naruto>Sasuke
Don't know where Sai falls.
Theres only 6 items in your list by the way.
>>
File: Mitsuki.(NARUTO).full.1968002.jpg (287KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
Mitsuki.(NARUTO).full.1968002.jpg
287KB, 630x630px
>>156882508
because Naruto/Sasuke was kinda edgy
Mitsuki other hand is being yandere and somehow it manages to being a cute while at it
>>
>>156889202
I mean, Naruto and Sasuke weren't really friends anyway, until the end of the manga. They couldn't get along with boruto and mitsuki, there's no rivality
>>
File: mpc-hc64_2017-05-03_16-42-29.jpg (703KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpc-hc64_2017-05-03_16-42-29.jpg
703KB, 1920x1080px
>>156889425
tru
>>
>>156817034
Technically he still didn't rely on his own strength since he ems using his brother's eyes. So, he still relying on someone else's powers to make him stronger
>>
File: BoruMitsu 07.jpg (90KB, 700x699px) Image search: [Google]
BoruMitsu 07.jpg
90KB, 700x699px
>>
>>156814301
It's not magic eye hax.
>>
>>156814301
I don't know but I do know it was a much cooler powerup than the infinite amount of bullshit the Sharingan ended up having.
>>
>>156819492
It was the series theme the moment natural genius Sasuke got partnered with dead last Naruto. Literally the entirety of the reason they hated each other at first was because of it.
>>
>>156822870
Pokemon is so popular, people forget it's an anime.
>>
>>156873682
Just as Hinata's father planned.
Thread posts: 221
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.