[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is first anime ever /a/? Pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Crayon_Shin-chan_vol_1_cover.jpg (22KB, 230x332px) Image search: [Google]
Crayon_Shin-chan_vol_1_cover.jpg
22KB, 230x332px
What is first anime ever /a/? Pic related
>>
>Pic related
No.
Crayon Shin Chan is from the 90s.
Anime have existed for pretty much the entire 20th century, though they only really started off in the 60s.
>>
>>156794771
I think he missed a "your"
>>
>>156794726
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_anime

Sigh
>>
I swear to god you could learn a lot more of japanese customs from one season of this show than with a four month class. Such a great show.
>>
>>156794950
It really is a great show.
The movies are great too. I'm glad I can also watch Chibi Maruko too now.
>>
>>156794771
>>156794946
You guys are dumb. Shin chan is the only anime that matters and that's why it's the first anime to ever exist.
>>
>>156795068
Okay Anon here's your (You)
>>
>>156794726
>>156794771
Astro Boy, I think.
>>
>>156795099
He's not wrong.
>>
Shin chan actually got banned in some countries.

NO FUN ALLOWED
>>
I watched that shit all day when I was young, good memories
>>
No, but this was the first anime I watched as a kid, as well as Yu-Gi-Oh and Dragonball Z
>>
Not the first but is the BEST one.

Don't try to prove me wrong.
>>
>>156796697
Why prove wrong the absolute truth? It's the ultimate gag anime, even SZS falls short to it.
>>
>>156794726
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=which+was+the+first+anime%3F
>>
>>156796390
Posting from one of those countries
It was banned because shinsukke showed his dick and ass often and misbehaved in very inappropriate manners. The poor quality dubs with ghetto tier voice actors, did not help, it was ultimately taken down by the PTA after repeated requests.
Afaik, these days they have redubbed the series with decent voice actors and removed all the private part scenes

I won't lie, it's quite a bit less funny then it was before
>>
>>156796390
Every single soccermom was OUTRAGED by this show. Even more than with fucking Dragon Ball Z or The Simpsons or Futurama

Also, the spanish dub is miles better than anything else
>>
File: 84505-004-9AE8CD22.jpg (35KB, 550x363px) Image search: [Google]
84505-004-9AE8CD22.jpg
35KB, 550x363px
first and best anime
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.