[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idolfaggs, this is the reality of your rub laibus and your idol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: TheTrueNatureOfIdols.jpg (989KB, 1741x1305px) Image search: [Google]
TheTrueNatureOfIdols.jpg
989KB, 1741x1305px
Idolfaggs, this is the reality of your rub laibus and your idol masters

How does it make you feel?
>>
>>156774303
Turned on.
>>
>>156774303
Stuck up women are more fun to break.
>>
>>156774303
This over the top reaction is about as realistic as the pure idol delusion, making you as much of a fool as idolfags
>>
There are no 3DPD idolfags here, try the board they ruined: /jp/
>>
>>156774406
You're right, idolfaggs wouldn't even invoke that much emotion in an idol, it'd be mere dismissal and laughter amongst fellow celebrities at their idiot fans.
>>
>>156774434

>implying your favorite 2D idol isn't oppressed, unstable and hopeless
>>
>>156774303
>reality
They're fictional characters, OP.
>>
>>156774303
The "reality" is an aggregate, which is admittedly on average much more negative than the idealized, but the appeal of idealization is that, in fact, these are qualities that are possible in real life and that there are people who possess them - they're just incredibly rare relative to everybody else.
>>
>>156774303
>Those stars at the end
What does it mean?
>>
>>156774503
I bet they don't even exist in her world.
>>
Obviously this reaction is over the top for like 90% of people, but realistically put yourself in their shoes:
>Most of your fans are beta weirdos who smell.
>The people whose hands you are shaking have likely beat off to you, with those same hands.
>Your job is to be an idol, but if word ever gets out that you have a boyfriend or show interest in a guy, you get turned on instantly.
>You have to pretend to be happy and loving always, regardless of how you feel, otherwise you risk ruining your career/image

I could go on, but you get my point. Being an idol must be a fucking nightmare.
>>
File: yotsuba-812.jpg (92KB, 440x290px) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba-812.jpg
92KB, 440x290px
>>156774303
Now that's just plain funny
>>
>>156774303

I don't get it, she starts swearing and then it's talking to them as if nothing happened.

This is somehow backwards.
>>
>>156776554
Do they make lots of cash? I'd do it if I was a hot girl.
Do it for a few years, and then retire. When everyone forgets about me, I can bang Chad as much as I want then. As an added bonus, I don't have to work a day in my life anymore.
>>
>>156780086
You don't retire. You miss out on your education because you spent time being an idol and so they take advantage of that to send you into the adult industry where they prostitute you on the side.
>>
>>156774303
the reality is sleeping with higher- ups to maintain your idol status then eventually being discarded after someone younger comes along
>>
Fuck you faggot, Hanayo totally appreciates all of my hard earned autism bucks being spent on her merchandise to help her rise to the top.
>>
File: L43-10.png (202KB, 514x387px) Image search: [Google]
L43-10.png
202KB, 514x387px
>>156780566
You don't actually believe that, do you?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.