[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't there a thread up talking about the new chapt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: mwraodeeizuy.jpg (30KB, 320x460px) Image search: [Google]
mwraodeeizuy.jpg
30KB, 320x460px
Why isn't there a thread up talking about the new chapter?

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/tokyo-ghoul-re/en/0/123/page/1

Who else is hyped for seeing how CCG reacts to Touka and Kaneki showing up for the wedding?
>>
File: 1483588390122.png (244KB, 761x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483588390122.png
244KB, 761x720px
>>156773179
>Who else is hyped for seeing how CCG reacts to Touka and Kaneki showing up for the wedding?
Not me. Ishida can keep Touka x Kaneki.
>>
>>156773492
I meant with regards to CCG reacting to Kaneki despite the fact he's officially dead, than any ship faggotry.

Please, let's try not to shit up the thread only three posts in.
>>
There's no chapter. What is the meaning of this?
>>
Man, it's been over a week and Birdmen is still in the processs of getting qc'd.
>>
>>156774029
Whoops, sorry, you have to remove the dashes in the URL.
>>
>>156773179
This is going to be the wedding arc, right?

My guess is that Kaneki will use the wedding as a publicity stunt, get his face out there and spread some recognition. Perhaps he'll come face to face with some investigators that are worried about the direction Furuta is taking CCG.
>>
>>156773179
Reported and ignored
>>
>>156773179
1/10 made me click
>>
Seriously though, when are we going to get spoilers?

I mean, fucking all the JUMP series were translated three days ago.
>>
So when is the next chapter going to be released?
>>
>>156780756
I was hoping that it'd come out a couple days earlier like the SJ series this week but looks like we won't get it until Saturday as always.
>>
>bought all the tankobons of the first series
>nobody explained what the fuck Quinques and Kagunes were until chapter 53 (volume 6)
what the actual fuck.
>>
>>156780888
Look at the bright side, I guess,

There will be less of an interval of time between this next chapter and the one after.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.