[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Censorship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

ITT: Censorship
>>
You start
>>
more like localization
>>
>>156764270
that was lewd
>>
File: 134523452345234555.jpg (38KB, 546x203px) Image search: [Google]
134523452345234555.jpg
38KB, 546x203px
Obligatory. I still can't believe this actually exists.
>>
File: Law's_Middle_Finger_Censored.png (599KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Law's_Middle_Finger_Censored.png
599KB, 1280x720px
when law met kid in the human auction house and instead of giving him the finger, he just nodded at him

and kid says "His manners are lacking!" to be nodded at
>>
File: wallpaper_144_rouge_10_pc.png (454KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper_144_rouge_10_pc.png
454KB, 1920x1200px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb5DS63iJnM
>>
>>156765063
this just makes the scene so much better, sabuza now surfs on a hilt
>>
>>156765213
Weird how they kept her cleavage in.
>>
>>156764270
Why are the colors in the US version an entire shade darker?
>>
File: jOJb1_d.jpg (107KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
jOJb1_d.jpg
107KB, 640x480px
>>
Nothing will top the Arlong dungeon shit
>>
>>156766546
Not even the first time has done that
>>
File: saddog.jpg (23KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
saddog.jpg
23KB, 500x259px
>>156764270
>mfw I never got to try those coconut flavored jelly donuts
>>
>>156766546
why didnt nami ever rescue her mom from the dungeon
>>
>>156767730
That bitch didn't give her any new clothes.
>>
>>156766546
IF YOU CANT PAY THE CASH, THEN YOU'RE OUT WITH THE TRASH!

...AND FEEL FREE TO QUOTE ME! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Some things that might not be really interesting about my country (Italy) and Slayers: the name was changed in "Un incantesimo dischiuso tra i petali del tempo per Rina" that roughly translates as "A Spell Revealed Between the Petals of Time for Rina", the first three series aired as one and the ending disappeared, while the openings were changed (some mashup of random images from the show with an Italian song, the same for all the episodes), eyecatch removed, spell names were also changed, as well as dialogue (it was made more child-friendly, they never mentioned death or jokes about Rina's chest and things like that). They cut some scenes, censored others with effects as negative or black and white and added dialogue in scenes where there wasn't any. And those are only the major ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDHp-obLqKc That's the Italian opening.
>>
>>156766165

I saw that version, the blade was simply invisible.

Honestly, It's not as bad that image made it out to be, you just end up thinking it was a pretty cool feature of a blade that was supposed to be sort of legendary.
Then you read the manga and feel betrayed.
>>
>>156769524

Maybe I wasn't clear, I meant to say that the blade was said to be invisible.

On the other hand they gave little attention to it, and I never knew why until I read the original.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.